The Challenge War of the Worlds 2

joeycovers

I would have missed Bruno, Ed Sheeran, Africa (brain said Antarctica as well), Mean Girls (never saw it) & Simpsons (its been 25 years since I watched).

I nailed the astronauts without needing the multiple choice,  would have guessed Octopus correctly, but it would have been a guess.  

got the rest. 

They should have thrown Rogan in there.  It's cliche, but he does need to prove himself.  Plus, there's a better chance of Bear winning and, Like T of L, I can't believe I'm saying this after last season, but I love Bear now.  He must have hired a publicists between seasons.  He seems like a completely different person now and is much easier to watch now.  

Speaking of changing your behavior, Zach needs to get over this Ninja thing.  She is annoying as shit and everything he's saying is true, but it's not really making him look good.  He's come a long way the past few seasons, but this isn't a great look.  

How awesome CT when he was watching clips of young CT?  That was some good shit.  

2 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

So is this final gonna be like 12 on 4?

Do you think they will keep the teams all the way through the finals?  It seems like they usually dissolve the teams towards the end of the season and it's every man for himself.  Maybe they already said it will be team vs team through the end and I missed it.

Kayleigh is on the Cara Clan graphic for next week and I had no idea why because we’ve never seen them really talk.

Her feud with Georgia (and Theo by extension) didn’t really make sense to me either considering they’re so friendly off season.

Then I thought about it more and it fucking clicked.

Kayleigh and Kam are great friends. They have been strategizing all season (same can be said for Ninja and Dee). Kayleigh is part of the crap competitor alliance with Rogan, Esther, Dee, Joss, and Idris. That also explains why CT, though apprehensive,  votes with them too.

So Cara simultaneously has a footing with her main alliance of good competitors, and has a stranglehold of the shitty alliance on UK. If CT ever gets voted in, he will jump ship and join Paulie, Ashley, Kam, Ninja, and Cara.

Cara has been doing some werk, and I think she’s gonna win her third final. #teamcara

Edited by Tired of Lurking

Finally watched it...sucks Bear went home.  I have grown to like that dude. Agree that Rogan should have went down, dude was a real bitch begging at the meeting.

Oh, and when will people learn not to fuck with Turbo?  Dude has no alliances.  He doesn't trash talk.  He doesn't turn his back and betray people to "play his game".  He basically says exactly what he means, and when you cross him, you might as well be dead to him.  What exactly was he doing that pissed Jordan off so much(and BTW, I'm glad even Tori points out what a horrible team mate he is)?  That dude needs to calm down...he was talking about other peoples egos? Really?

7 minutes ago, Drew said:

Finally watched it...sucks Bear went home.  I have grown to like that dude. Agree that Rogan should have went down, dude was a real bitch begging at the meeting.

Oh, and when will people learn not to fuck with Turbo?  Dude has no alliances.  He doesn't trash talk.  He doesn't turn his back and betray people to "play his game".  He basically says exactly what he means, and when you cross him, you might as well be dead to him.  What exactly was he doing that pissed Jordan off so much(and BTW, I'm glad even Tori points out what a horrible team mate he is)?  That dude needs to calm down...he was talking about other peoples egos? Really?

Apparently, production needed a shot of the two heads and Turbo knocking them off meant someone had to spend 30 seconds putting them back up there so production could get their shot.  So the rude asshole cost them 30 seconds of their lives.  And they can never get those back!   Though I will say, Turbo's reaction was a tad bit extreme.  

The show gives obvious foreshadowing in those confessional videos where they talk to the camera.  Turbo had already "told us" that Jordan had aggravated him during that challenge with his yelling and bitching.  So when Jordan yelled in his face that just lit the fuse.   Love me some Tori...she's obviously going to leave him for me.

Gay ass Rogan worshiping Joss...stfu.  Do you even "proving ground", bruh?

I'm waiting for the big twist where they switch up teams or break them all up as head-to-head until the end.  

Love watching these hypocrites pout when they finally get thrown in. Kyle is fukin stupid.

I may have missed the finals format details in beginning...but how are the finals structured??:

Is it supposed to be a true USA vs UK match, and then the winning group shares the 1 mil? What if numbers are event on ea side..?

Or will it turn into a free for all where only girl and guy winner..? Some seasons they start off in 2 teams (like this one), but at the end it twists and turns into 4 pairs or something.

Usually they have a way of mixing it up

I’ll hang up and listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We all know I’m a huge Cara stan but yeah, the bullying last night was over the top. That said, she’s played quite the game and is in a great position to win this thing. Just own your villain! People will hate you regardless, but at least it’s a game reason and not a personality one. I need to rewatch the episode. I streamed it illegally at like 2am and know I was dozing off at certain points. Took me almost 2 hours to watch it cause I had to keep rewinding.

3 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

Sadly, they really need to go back to hour-long episodes. All the blathering is fucking useless. The entire bar scene with Dee could have been left on the cutting room floor. 

Yeah I like that everything happens in one episode rather than things getting drug out over separate weeks but there's a lot of filler and a crapton of commercials that could easily get it down to an hour

Last night's episode showed why Cara is the worst. She banged Kyle (who hasn't she banged, male or female, friend or enemy?) like, i don't even know how long ago, and she is still so obviously hung up on him. she is fiercely committed to being as immature and stubborn about this as possible, and it's fucking childish and should embarrass her.

When Kyle made the joke about Rogan being the nominee:

0c5194b294accfa1bdbba511d2551070.jpg

When Kyle gave his all but lost to Theo:

2433064363b3d234acaa0037a4d23fbf.jpg

When TJ was about to send Kyle home:

78f33153214f87bacf544a931167e503.jpg

Such. A. Child. She's gone from plucky underdog to obsessive, annoying child overnight. 

Also, Simp of the Year award goes to Josh Martinez, who has been friend zoned for a second straight season. Here's his reaction to Georgia's win:

45c072207cd70f7bbe7b92936cd077a5.jpg

replete with "Let's go GEORGIIIIEEEEE!!!!" cry. If you'd just started watching the show you'd think he was her gay bff, not some weak-ass simp who she gave some attention to only so that Bear would give her some attention. jesus man, have some pride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Goo Punch

2 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

So let’s rank these 5 in order, solely based on attractiveness... (alphabetical first) 

Ashley 
Georgia 
Kam 
Nany 
Tori 

That's tough. None of them blows me away. All of them are just "fine" to me. All 6's and 7's. I've never understood people's fascination with Tori, but she was looking pretty fine last night out at dinner, i'll give her that. Again, they're all pretty similar to me, but for now I guess i'll go:

edit: before i tank then i want to note how hard it is for me to separate their personalities from sole physical attractiveness. Ashley's fun and trashy personality is hot to me; Georgia is a good person but is miles below me intellectually; Nany is just so...Nany. Her taste in men is horrible; it's difficult for me to try and ignore this as i sort through these 6.5's and 7's here. 

ok with that said let's give this a shot:

Kam

Tori

Ashley

Georgia

Nany

27 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

So let’s rank these 5 in order, solely based on attractiveness... (alphabetical first) 

Ashley 
Georgia 
Kam 
Nany 
Tori 

Georgia should be at the top. Not sure how that's no the case at all.

Tori

Kam

Ashley

Nany.  I really don't see how you'd have her so high Spy.  She is easily the least attractive of that group(and outside of the UK Body Builder girl/man probably the least attractive on the entire show.

Why didn't you include cara, lol.

21 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Tori (even with the bad tats) is the only one of those I find attractive. I liked Georgia last year but she looks a little plastic this season. 

yeah, but time. Georgia might have been my no.1 if you had asked me this last season. i had a real crush on her last time around, but the work she's had done (which, btw, it seems like getting plastic surgery is just as common as putting on makeup in the UK) is a turnoff for me. 

1 minute ago, UTPhil2006 said:

She has gotten increasingly uglier the last few seasons.  It's truly baffling how much worse she looks this season

Cause she’s not covered in makeup like everyone else? I think she looks way better natural than in her Insta shots with the injected lips and red lipstick. And the short hair is a fucking killer look for her. But hey, just another reason to bash her I guess.

5 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

Cause she’s not covered in makeup like everyone else? I think she looks way better natural than in her Insta shots with the injected lips and red lipstick. And the short hair is a fucking killer look for her. But hey, just another reason to bash her I guess.

She looks awful