The Challenge War of the Worlds 2

joeycovers

2 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Lurking, despite his claim last week, appears to still be a Cara apologist.   

Yes, I am. Because I don't think she did anything wrong last night. You, on the other hand, should probably reevaluate why you watch this show if she makes you this fucking miserable. 

Edited by Tired of Lurking

Just now, Tired of Lurking said:

Yes, I am. Because I don't think she didn't anything wrong last night. You, on the other hand, should probably reevaluate why you watch this show if she makes you this fucking miserable. 

Relax.  We just find your love of the most disgusting person on reality TV odd.  It's America, so you are free to love whoever you want.  

1 minute ago, Tired of Lurking said:

Yes, I am. Because I don't think she did anything wrong last night. You, on the other hand, should probably reevaluate why you watch this show if she makes you this fucking miserable. 

I don’t know if miserable is the right word lol. It’s just weird seeing the girl who is by far the oldest girl on the show (right?) act like the biggest child. She’s a cunt. She hasn’t always been a cunt, but she’s evolved into one of the biggest cunts in the history of this show. That isn’t a minority opinion. 

33 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I don’t know if miserable is the right word lol. It’s just weird seeing the girl who is by far the oldest girl on the show (right?) act like the biggest child. She’s a cunt. She hasn’t always been a cunt, but she’s evolved into one of the biggest cunts in the history of this show. That isn’t a minority opinion. 

I listen to a couple of podcasts recapping the episode each week and the hosts, who you wouldn't describe as Cara haters, are now sounding exactly like us.   They've even using the same words we use here.  Well, not cunt, but a lot of the others.  Public opinion is definitely not on her side anymore.   Lurking is right though in that she shouldn't have gone to the engagement party.  Mainly because she's incapable of behaving like an adult for even 10 minutes.  She's painted herself into her little corner of hatred and she's perfectly happy there.  

1 hour ago, Tired of Lurking said:

Holy shit, new villain of the season. That was fucking brutal, Rogan! I started out laughing that CT was all "yeah, I'll tell her," and then immediately left the scene, but Dee's fucking meltdown hurt my heart. 

Yeah, Rogan managed to manufacture all of the downside of making the move he did with none of the payoff. Pretty damn impressive

I am genuinely impressed with Tori tonight, maybe the drive to stay in the game with Jordan kicked in ( not that she was ever a pushover), but damn, the Brits really are incompetent.

Dee really is the weakest link on their team, and all the guys know it, but they cant do anything about it because the girls would fucking riot.   

If this really becomes a true team final challenge like they did in the old days, the Brits are well and truly fucked if Dee makes it to the final.   

If she ends up in the final I think it will be reminiscent of the time Big E made the final and almost died in it because he couldnt handle the physicality and passed out and got taken to the hospital. 

10 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I am genuinely impressed with Tori tonight, maybe the drive to stay in the game with Jordan kicked in ( not that she was ever a pushover), but damn, the Brits really are incompetent.

Dee really is the weakest link on their team, and all the guys know it, but they cant do anything about it because the girls would fucking riot.   

If this really becomes a true team final challenge like they did in the old days, the Brits are well and truly fucked if Dee makes it to the final.   

If she ends up in the final I think it will be reminiscent of the time Big E made the final and almost died in it because he couldnt handle the physicality and passed out and got taken to the hospital. 

What I thought was so funny was Ashley and Ninja rushing to her aid when they are in an alliance that does the same thing on a weekly basis. I love the show but they need to come up with a punishment or some other form of penalty for throwing a challenge. The Brits are screwed as long as CT is on their team as his ass isn't going to be able to handle any long range distance run or endurance portion of the finale.

Cara Maria is the one person that we all know who no matter what can never be happy for anyone else because she is so unhappy herself she wants everyone to be just as miserable as she is. She's a cancer to happiness.   

1 hour ago, JimmyHoffa said:

The Brits are screwed as long as CT is on their team as his ass isn't going to be able to handle any long range distance run or endurance portion of the finale.

I dunno man. I mean don't get me wrong, i feel you; but to me the reason CT is the greatest Challenge competitor ever is because he has that insane ability to dig deep and just find the sheer will to do things he shouldn't be able to do. I don't know how many if you remember the challenge (this was like 10+ seasons ago by now i'm guessing) where the entire team had to be suspended off the ground by ribbons for x amount of time, but the performance CT put on there is emblematic of why i can't ever bring myself to say that CT can't do something. 

1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

I dunno man. I mean don't get me wrong, i feel you; but to me the reason CT is the greatest Challenge competitor ever is because he has that insane ability to dig deep and just find the sheer will to do things he shouldn't be able to do. I don't know how many if you remember the challenge (this was like 10+ seasons ago by now i'm guessing) where the entire team had to be suspended off the ground by ribbons for x amount of time, but the performance CT put on there is emblematic of why i can't ever bring myself to say that CT can't do something. 

I hear you but the key line above is "10+ seasons ago". He's 39 and 15ish years older than everyone else.

Edited by JimmyHoffa

2 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

I hear you but the key line above is "10+ seasons ago". He's 39 and 15ish years older than everyone else.

i hear ya. the guy is still a monster though. look no further than him shoving Theo out of the way and showing him just how hard you need to push yourself on that water/wall challenge a couple of weeks ago. CT was going harder on that than any of the other guys and yet he was able to sustain it. dude is simply a beast. 

16 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Did you forget Kayleigh is on their team?  

What a shitty season w regards to the final teams. You would think the strongest survive but the whole numbers/popularity crap in Challenge always prevails. Leaving weak players standing who think they shouldn’t ever be in the elimination because because because “I never said your name ever” or some crap. Yea you probably never said their name bc they don’t suck like you. It’s getting to the end and you gotta trim fat. Buncha whiney girls this year. It annoying. Realize you suck and go prove yourself. Idiots.

Brits are idiots to throw in Tori. She came over to help yall.

Saw on IG that Kayleigh and Paulie are besties. Dirty mfers. He used you to keep your weak ass around lol.

Pulling for CT/Jordan/Tori. Maybe Leeroy should switch over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Sonofjorel76 said:

Leroy is coming off real bitchmade this season.

About as bitchmade as he could possibly look. Also, just outright dumb. I still don’t think he understands that he was the one that swung the numbers in favor of Paulie and Cara’s alliance. I don’t know if he’s just that bad at math lol, or if he thinks he’s one of the top dogs in this alliance, but he’s made a real ass of himself this season. This needs to be his last season anyway. The game has passed him by. 

On 11/16/2019 at 2:50 PM, youdunnf'dup said:

The game has passed him by. 

other than Derka being his best friend 10 years ago, at what point was Leroy ever a contender?

I know it sounds racist as hell, but it took him 5 years to learn how to swim with anything resembling a valid swimstroke.   He was always 2nd Banana to Bananas  pun fully intended. 

He helped Johnny win a few seasons, but he didnt do shit himself.    He took 2nd place once back in 2014. 

5 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

other than Derka being his best friend 10 years ago, at what point was Leroy ever a contender?

I know it sounds racist as hell, but it took him 5 years to learn how to swim with anything resembling a valid swimstroke.   He was always 2nd Banana to Bananas  pun fully intended. 

He helped Johnny win a few seasons, but he didnt do shit himself.    He took 2nd place once back in 2014. 

Ain’t nothing racist about that. It’s a fact. It took him 5 years to learn how to swim. 

I don’t know. I guess I remember him killing it in a few eliminations early on, but for the most part he’s just been a guy. Never one of the true contenders. Also, I had no idea Derka knew him lol. That’s funny. Are you sure you aren’t mixing him up with Marlon Williams? They went to the same high school if I’m not mistaken. Now that would be slightly racist... 😉

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Like 1

Yeah Leroy's problem is he is too nice. He tries to make everyone happy and that isn't possible on these shows. He's good in Comps but not anywhere close to being one of the best. 

A good dude that I feel sorry for half the time because he seems in over his head and just can't be the asshole you need to be to make it to the end year after year. 

Gotta be honest, this season has been my least favorite in a long long time. I have no issue with their being alliances and all that but this year the alliances are simply stupid. Most years the shitty players still get filtered out throughout the game. The lack of players having to prove themselves, imo, is what has made this season harder to watch. 

What have Rogan, Dee, Kayleigh, Josh done to show they shouldn’t be in an elimination? I understand previous finals people and the like not being thrown in but honestly how the fuck are some of these people still around. As someone said upthread they need to make the daily challenges actually matter, whether that’s immunity or what I dunno, but the season can’t just be all about the alliances. Something else has to factor in otherwise we get people who are shitty, and uninteresting, in the finals.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

Gotta be honest, this season has been my least favorite in a long long time. I have no issue with their being alliances and all that but this year the alliances are simply stupid. Most years the shitty players still get filtered out throughout the game. The lack of players having to prove themselves, imo, is what has made this season harder to watch. 

What have Rogan, Dee, Kayleigh, Josh done to show they shouldn’t be in an elimination? I understand previous finals people and the like not being thrown in but honestly how the fuck are some of these people still around. As someone said upthread they need to make the daily challenges actually matter, whether that’s immunity or what I dunno, but the season can’t just be all about the alliances. Something else has to factor in otherwise we get people who are shitty, and uninteresting, in the finals.

Of those still left in the game, number of times they have been in the elimination challenge-

Tori- 2

Ninja- 1

Jordan- 1

Joss- 1

That's it that's the list. 

Everyone else has NEVER been in elimination. And Theo had been in 4 times obviously going 3-1 after Jordan eliminated him last week. 

I know it's part of what makes all the arguing in the house occur but they really need to figure something out so you can't just do nothing the entire challenge and know you will never be up for elimination or have to save yourself. It's one thing if that is done by your team winning but a total load of shit if you can still lose and know you will always be safe based on who you have as friends or an alliance on the other team. 

Hell even having the top performer in the team challenge get to choose who they want as part of the tribunal would still be 1000% times better than what they have now. 

20 minutes ago, Angry Gorilla said:

I liked the format a couple of seasons ago where whoever got voted in could pick anyone that voted for him/her to go into the elimination.

Agreed. Although it still allowed some to throw votes so they wouldn't be an option it was a hell of a lot better than this. I assume producers didn't realize you would have people on both teams working together to fuck everyone else over. 

Agreed this has been one of my least favorite. USA vs Brits sounded cool at first but they get too retarded with the format. 

I hate the tribunal trio thing.  Even last season. I feel like this season a random person will just say “I’m the speaker” and then chose 2 friends to be in tribunal.  I guess they discuss offscreen about who it will be, but sometimes it looks like no one agrees.  

Top performers need to be rewarded by being safe.  Or once a top player has won an elimination then they are protected.  Make the pool to choose from get smaller to weed out dead weight. 

Not that I really care how much money these people win, but the best deserve to be in the end and I want to see the best competitors head to head.  But now it’s a lot more about dumb alliances then it ever has been in the past. There have been so many dumb moves.  And it’s so damn obvious who shouldn’t be there, I don’t want to see a final where 75% of a team fail in the first part. 

Looks like next week ep they have swimming to eliminate dead weight. 

Yes I will still watch every season 

On 11/13/2019 at 11:31 PM, TommyGufano said:

What's with all the bootleg music they've played this year? Lots of famous songs performed by "SRM" - whatever that is. First noticed it on an Allman Brothers song early this season and many times since then. And then I was caught off guard when they threw in a Fleetwood Mac song tonight that was actually Fleetwood Mac.

Never noticed this before your post, of course the very first song tonight (“Son of a Preacher Man”) gets that treatment. 

And really wish they could have somehow made CT & Ninja swim together. 

Jordan is a beast. Why would you wana get rid of him.

Tonight was a great example of the stupid format

1) “numbers” vs actual performance again. Tori n Jordan getting tossed in 2x. Lol. Stupid Dee.

2) And Ninja gets a pass? AND she gets in the tribunal?!?!

How about at least make her do the challenge. She should have volunteered to swim solo just to get the practice and not be a puss. But she knows she sucks.

How the fuck did Leroy pass. It had to be seconds that he didn’t lose. It looked like he was swimming and in place sometimes.

Im guessing they will even out the teams number wise for the final?

production continuing to go IN on Cara, and I love it. The montage talking about how this house makes it impossible to be with you SO without it tearing you guys apart spliced with shots of other couples all happily spending time together was hilarious. 

and yeah, how tf does Ninja just get a free pass like that? her little whiny ass need to prove she belongs just as much as anybody else. the fact that she was leaping out of her skin to volunteer to sit this one out shows what a giant pussy she is. shit was antithetical to proving oneself, but that won't stop her from running her mouth in the future.

Dee- wow. I haven't hated a Challenge competitor like this in a while. classic chick who talks a lot of shit and claims to be a great competitor who could smash a final  but then is in complete and utter denial when people are like, "uh, you've been needing medical attention after running laps by the pool, so....". that's the easiest way to make me root against you. and yet with all of that said she actually did come through last night when it was needed, and that was impressive. so i'll cut her a little slack for now. 

Leeroy- jesus christ dude, you live in Las Vegas- go swimming every single day. it could literally be the difference in your yearly income being whatever you make as a barber vs 500k or possibly more. fucking learn to swim dude.

jordan- not a pussychicken. just a beast. the only saving grace if this season is how jordan and tori keep sending home everyone who cara/ashley/paulie puts in. 

josh- lol, like spy said, how do you get swept by losing the exact same way every time!? especially when you've got jordan literally at the end of his rope? you skated by this season, and that Dario-like performance shows you were lucky to have made it that far. also, in the future, if you could please stop sprinting headfirst into every Friend Zone in the house that would be great. 

good episode though. 

11 hours ago, utxmike05 said:

Jordan is a beast. Why would you wana get rid of him.

Tonight was a great example of the stupid format

1) “numbers” vs actual performance again. Tori n Jordan getting tossed in 2x. Lol. Stupid Dee.

2) And Ninja gets a pass? AND she gets in the tribunal?!?!

How about at least make her do the challenge. She should have volunteered to swim solo just to get the practice and not be a puss. But she knows she sucks.

How the fuck did Leroy pass. It had to be seconds that he didn’t lose. It looked like he was swimming and in place sometimes.

Im guessing they will even out the teams number wise for the final?

They will.  I thought I was reading an article the other day describing the upcoming purges and it turns out I was reading a spoiler.   I believe they are going to purge about 5 more and get down to two teams of 4.  Rogan obviously is going to be the only Brit left on the Brits.  

as with most of you, I am totally fucking clueless on how ninja doesnt even participate in the event, and gets fucking rewarded by being on the fucking tribunal ??  HTF do the producers even allow that to happen is beyond me.  I know the rules are it cant be someone who was on the last tribunal, but fuck there were still  6? other people who could have been the first pick of the tribunal and at least reward one of the folks who earned the spot for the team

5 hours ago, Tired of Lurking said:

It was pretty dumb not to throw in Zach against Jordan. They probably regret that in hindsight .

kinda tough to throw a tribunal man into the elmination... downright against the rules and all..... 

• Like 1

Don’t be a douche. Natalie chose the tribunal, so he didn’t have to be in the tribunal. Sorry you need everything spelled out for you; the other alternative is you just fucking with me because I cheer from someone different than you. Either way, it makes you a douche.

Anywayzzzz... apparently Bear and Kailah are fucking on the next season. That should be hot.