The Challenge War of the Worlds 2

joeycovers

Thank you CT. That would be retarded to weaken your team again. I was gona stop watching if Tori was thrown in by UK.

It’s pretty ridiculous how annoying the Paulie alliance on US is...crying because oh no! one of them has to go in an elimination for once, and oh no! we were betrayed. It happened to everyone and to even better players than you all. Smh hypocrites.

Cara isn’t shit compared to what she used to be.

“I want the good guys to win. Friends are important”. Stfu hypocritical Ashley. You fucked over someone to take money.

“We played the perfect game”. Stfuuuuuu Paulie Maria

Poor Zach. Im sure he wishes he could have gone in an elimination to win/switch to UK.

Lol at previews showing Zach bitch them out and Paulie falling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the producers really fucked up this season.  as others have said, if there is no immunity prize to being the best person each weeks competition, what the fuck is the purpose of even having the competitions at all.  especially when several times one of the tribunal members gets the position and didnt even fucking compete in the competition that week. 

frankly I am stunned Tori and Jordan even tried this competition because it really looked like she was gonna be tossed in no matter what.  CT surprised everyone there. 

and another lol at Dee screaming to not vote in her "best friend"  are you fucking kidding me?  shes on the other team, they lost, of course she is vulnerable you vapid girl

Edited by AUS-97HORN

5 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

Boring hour of mostly people walking, but at least the two fearless alliance leaders fucking sucked. 

hey, they are the smart ones right? they found a way to kick off most of the physical threats off their own team.... problem is, as Zach said, you need strong people to complete the final. 

its pretty ironic that Paulie, the mega shit talker, is the one going down first.

Did they mention the weight of each bag? It seemed having less weight to carry around was a bigger advantage than having extra bodies to rotate in to carry the gurney... but then the American girls were carrying like 3 bags by themselves at the end of the episode with little struggle, so I couldn't quite get a feel for what they each weighed.

I've read the spoilers already.

SPOILERS BELOW

I'm just trying to figure out how the hell Paulie completed this shit. Yikes.

Also, I'm sure Cara took at most 30 seconds longer than she should've at the eating portion (the math edit was ridiculous since she still finished before two of UK's) but yeah, any footage they can get of her not being her best, they'll use -- and you'll fucking love it.

I haven't read TOL's spoilers so forgive me if this is covered...

Back when they regularly had full team finals, didn't you have to bring EVERYONE to the finish line or it didn't count? I can't forget them dragging Big Easy's bloated corpse to the finish years ago when leaving him would have guaranteed the win.

So isn't leaving Pauli behind a disqualification for Team US?

They were tied together in the final where Easy died. I can't remember the details if they were DQ'd or penalized, but they did lose really badly in that final. 

I'm guessing they haven't really left Paulie behind. I bet they've only taken like fifteen steps but the edit makes it seem like they left him. Good cliffhanger though, should be a pretty exciting finish.

Im so confused on the rules of the first leg...I thought i heard bags can not be carried by people. They must be on the bamboo. 

Maybe i heard that wrong. 

Regardless the format is basically rewarding a shitty team all season. Less is better. Also in the past the womens weight(bags) were always less.  US team is at such a huge disadvantage.  If team US had just stayed a "team" the  US would have like 200LBS and would have made it impossible to carry. I dont care if you have 12 guys like CT rotating and trying to carry that the weight alone would be extremely difficult. 

Terrible Terrible by MTV. You can't expect these girls to carry the same weight as Guys like Leroy and Zach. 

On the preview it already said only top 4 from each team advance. 

Terrible season. 

Simple way to quit the tanking etc. All competitions are individual.  Worst girl and guy are automatically in and choose opponent. Winner safe the next week. 

They are definitely getting some kind of penalty for carrying bags next week. It'll probably be ten minutes like CT's, which negates those penalties anyway. And yeah, they're lugging around 40 extra pounds and rotating in girls -- severe disadvantage, but that's the game. They're definitely regretting it in hindsight, but if they hadn't done things the way they did, they wouldn't be there in the first place.

This was definitely not the sharpest game the producers made this season. From what I've seen on the Twatters, they've already made a bunch of changes in the upcoming season.

4 hours ago, joeycovers said:

U.S has no chance to win this. Happy for CT.. Hate that Jordan has made me not like Tori. Guilty by association. 

Jordan is a cocky douche but I don't see how he can be more disliked than about half those currently on this season. He can at least back up his shit talking and when he loses in a challenge he has owned it in the past. Also everyone can grow/change, Zach used to be the largest waste of talent and excuse making dumbass who has turned into one of the most enjoyable guys on the show now. That might be because I hate Cara, Ashley, and Paulie infinitely more than anyone else on the challenge but who knows. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, joeycovers said:

U.S has no chance to win this. Happy for CT.. Hate that Jordan has made me not like Tori. Guilty by association. 

I’m fine with Jordan. He doesn’t do the politics, and just plays a straight up game. He’s kinda corny, and can be a bitch when he doesn’t get his way, but he’s easily the best player out of all remaining challengers in my opinion. 

And I’m not saying anything that y’all haven’t already said, but Cara crying and Paulie’s body shutting down was kind of worth the rest of the bullshit they pulled all season. They’re coming to the realization that their master plan is failing, and it’s 100% on them. Both of them. That’s a tough pill to swallow. Everyone else on team US has pulled their weight. 

2 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Haha well never mind then. I haven’t read the spoiler, but that in and of itself is a little bit of a spoiler. 

Well not really, since I've been a Cara/Paulie supporter for the most part in a seas of haters in this thread.

So just enough confusion to throw you off of why I'd be happy.

I thought I was the only one!

But yeah, I wished they'd won only because I know how it would piss everyone off and for her to cement her legacy, but the UK absolutely fielded a better a team and deserved to win, if this first hour is any indication. I still think Cara is one of the best ever, as is Ashley, but I can't complain about this loss. She didn't exactly do herself any favors with her comments after the proposal (the only thing I feel she's actually done wrong this season) so kudos to the guys (and girl) that did win. I can't wait for the reunion.

seriously, why the fuck are you guys even posting spoilers with literally 1 more episode to go, I havent read them but you know that the spoiler tag doesnt work on taptalk and folks that have that are basically forced to read whatever you write.

and yeah i forgot about the bags cant be carried rule, and the cant swap out carriers except at checkpoints .

The US is going to have to get at least 2 time penalties, at least 20 mins.

Grazed over the past week posts, but stopped reading bc Im scared to read a spoiler. Some do the proper spoiler tag, but some do the whole “oops i read a spoiler” then followed with a reaction or comment that hints at who wins or what happens next week.

Let’s just post about what has aired so far. I watched a lot of fkin episodes to get this far and I dont want to be spoiled or hinted at anything.

Let’s Go UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Getting purged during the final has to be a huge gut punch. I hope it happens to Cara or Paulie. 

would love to see the mental gymnastics that would take llave in Cara's mind as she tried to find some way to blame it on Jordan, or Tori, or fucking Kyle or someone lol.