The Challenge War of the Worlds 2

joeycovers

She’s ten years older than in her debut season lmao. Of course she looks worse.

Also I watched the Fresh Meat 2 combine a few days ago and forgot she was picked first (over Laurel). I’m glad she’s a perpetual winner contender now. Added the snakeyness to her game that, of course, people hate her for, too.

Edited by Tired of Lurking

Anyways, the new season is about to start filming, this is the latest rumored cast.

Departure : The week of October 21st

Season: 35th - it's the last part of the Triology

Potential Cast members (No one is 100% confirmed until they are infront of TJ they can get drop or can be alternates)

1. Billy Reliech (Ellen's Gardener,  What Happens at the abby & ex on the beach 3)

2. Chris "Swaggy C" Williams (Bug Brother 20)

3. Cory Wharton (Real World: Explosion & Teen Mom)

4. CT Tamburello (Real World: Paris)

5. Faysal “Fessy” Shafaat (Big Brother 20)

6. Jay Starret (Survivor & Ex on the Beach)

7. Johnny Bananas (Real World: Key West)

8. Jordan Wiseley (Real World: Portland)

9. Josh Martinez (Big Brother)

10. Kyle Christie (Geordie Shore)

11. Rogan O'connor (Ex on the beach)

12. Stephen Bear (Shipwrecked: The Island)

13. Wes Bergmann (Real World: Austin)

1. Aneesa Ferreira (Real World: Chicago) 

2. Ashley Mitchell (Real World: Explosion)

3. Bayleigh Dayton (Big Brother 20)

4. Big T (Shipwrecked)

5. Dee Nguyen (Geordie Shore)

6. Jenna Compano (Real World: Explosion)

7. Jennifer West (Survival of the fittest UK)

8. Kailah Casillas (Real World: Go big & Lindsay Lohan Beach Club)

9. Mattie Lynn Breaux (Party Down South/Floribama Shore)

10. Melissa Reeves (Ex on the beach UK)

11. Nany Gonzalez (Real World: Las Vegas 2)

12. Tori Deal (Are You The one? 3)

Nice to see Kailah and Melissa back. Jay should be a pretty legit competitor. No Cara would make you all happy. It would make me happy for a different reason. Last time she took a break, she won Bloodlines.

she wears as much makeup as any girl on the show. her shitty attitude and obsession with creating and maintaining beefs with people has no-doubt aged her as well. I mean when is the last time Kyle even mentioned Cara? or even thought about her? and yet there she is in the photos i posted above going out of her way to still actively and outwardly hate Kyle. i mean you really have to actively be determined to hate Kyle to not find yourself laughing at the Rogan joke, and yet there she is doing just that. her personality has become very ugly, and not coincidentally so has her physical appearance. 

FUCK. Swaggy C? God damn it. BB is sending it's absolute worst people to the Challenge. I'm sure that Mark and Elena will be up next. Ugh. 

edit- oh great, Swaggy *and* Bayleigh. Ugh. I know who i'm rooting against.

fyi Bayleigh is a fucking psycho, and Swaggy is the lamest attention whore ever. He also organized a charity event for one of his BB cast mates who'd been diagnosed with cancer, only to have Swaggy keep 90% of the proceeds for himself, only to THEN have him double and triple down on his decision to do so, saying (after Kevin's cancer had gone into remission), "Kevin doesn't have cancer anymore anyway, so he doesn't need the money." He's a real life scumbag and it's ridiculous that he is still getting reality TV chances after being just about the worst human/BB player ever.

Edited by Goo Punch

Aneesa quit like 5 seasons ago, why the fuck would she want to return now?

and Jenna is in, but Zach is out?  I mean dont get me wrong Jenna's ass is worth the whole season for me, but Zach is actually decent and has actually become one of the few voice of reasons on the show.

and why in the fuck is Josh being allowed to come back, hes been a fucking pussy both of the last 2 seasons,  I know he did really well in Big Brother (never watched it), but he cant complete most of the tasks, is as emotional as a 13 year old girl, and has no concept of playing the game, he keeps trying to play angles and folks against each other.

Seriously though, I love this show. I've watched every season since it's inception, and almost every season two-three-four times. It's the only show I watch weekly, and I have loved the game and these people for years, loved watching them grow up as I grew up. Most of my Cara stuff is contrarian troll shitposting in reaction to all of the Cara hate troll shitposting. Figured that was the understanding here.

Anyways, here's a cool video from Jordan recapping the Crate Expectations challenge.

Edited by Tired of Lurking

5 hours ago, Tired of Lurking said:

Yikes. Love you Cara, and you have a point, but you don’t need to say this publicly.

Also, this reinforces my thought that both her and Paulie won this season. She just bought a new house a couple months ago. Good for her. But seriously, this was kinda unnecessary.

I thought they broke up?

On 10/19/2019 at 5:02 PM, spystud13 said:

Sadly, I watch Ex on the Beach so I know who Mark & Elena are. Elena is goddamn fucking horrifically unattractive, but somehow doesn’t seem to realize it. 

I have to disagree with you here. Ran into her a couple of months ago in Dallas and she was looking really fucking good. Not nearly as pudgy as some of her IG pics make her look. 

26 minutes ago, George said:

I have to disagree with you here. Ran into her a couple of months ago in Dallas and she was looking really fucking good. Not nearly as pudgy as some of her IG pics make her look. 

That’s shocking. I don’t follow her on any social media, but she was a fucking moose on the two episodes of EotB she lasted. 

Lol Turbo is awesome. He does NOT let shit go especially if being disrespected. The wording he uses when mad cracks me up. Fukin terminator.

Fuckkk why are you with Jordan, Tori? He is such a shit head. Does he talk shit and pick at people bc of his hand? Is it like a little man syndrome kinda thing but w his hand? Stfu man and just get along w people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude won last season, and it wasn't really all that hard for him.  He's intimidating to say the least.  But he's strait up. He doesn't do back room deals that I've seen or switch sides.  He'll roll with you until your do something disrespectful to him, then you're dead.