Highland Park vs Dallas Jesuit fracas

Helobious

15 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

This is how it used to be. Sluttier and no one was watching.  Jesuit had its share of flat-out psychos, but the HP guys, net-net, came out on top.  One guy did actually get curbed by a Jebbie though.

TwiceHorn appears to have turned Australian halfway through this post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Seriously, White Protestants can't fight for shit.  When there was a private school brawl in Chicago...there was a 90% chance it involved Irish Catholics and Black kids.  And that meant there was some serious damage done.  those kids could fucking fight and there was serious punishment handed out afterwards between the schools, the parents, and the cops.

I'm guessing nothing happened between these kids that can't be remedied by handing a few Vineyard Vines gift cards . 

6 hours ago, C-Man said:

Not that it really matters but the story has been apparently reported wrong in several different places now. It wasn’t kids from Jesuit. It was ESD.

Even better chicks at ESD.

My North Dallas private school slut power rankings are as follows:

1. ESD

2. Hockaday

3. Ursuline

4. TCA

5. Greenhill

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Did they play a lacrosse game before or after the fracas?

Bro, you don't spell out lacrosse.  You just type LAX.  Smitty out front should have told ya'

Seriously, White Protestants can't fight for shit.  When there was a private school brawl in Chicago...there was a 90% chance it involved Irish Catholics and Black kids.  And that meant there was some serious damage done.  those kids could fucking fight and there was serious punishment handed out afterwards between the schools, the parents, and the cops.
I'm guessing nothing happened between these kids that can't be remedied by handing a few Vineyard Vines gift cards . 
The Catholic kids have to learn to fight so they don't get raped.
  • Like 3

Just now, Continental Op said:
14 hours ago, Lobo said:

again

4 hours ago, Continental Op said:
18 hours ago, Lobo said:

And the Catholic girls start much too late.

3 minutes ago, EastTexan said:

Naw. Polo.

"Mother, Father, there looks to be a rumble today down by the polo fields involving those HOOLIGANS from Dallas Jesuit.  Could Jeeves get out the Bentley and drive me down there?"
"Why, of course!  Just be sure to ring us up when it's over.  The cops can't leave until we pick you up."
"Jolly good then.  Thank you so kindly, mother and father."
"Think nothing of it, child."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

HP, a collection of very well to do white boys, met another set of very well set white boys to defend their turf. HP does not care that the Jesuit boys have a grand total of zero pussy of an obtainable nature on their campus and they were willing to forego negotiations in favor of fisticuffs. This meeting necessitated the arrival of parents to retrieve the combatants at the behest of the local constabulary. 
Ursuline and Hockaday women were somewhat peeved that they were not the center of attention for the moment.
Edit: Cistercians were unavailable for comment due to a rigorous study schedule. 

As an alumnus if one of the aforementioned schools, I approve of this post.
  • Like 2

On 8/9/2019 at 6:16 PM, Assman said:

HP needs to swoop in on Ursuline and Hockaday chicks.  They're generally sluttier anyways.

Freshman year at Texas fall of '88 , my first GF was from Hockaday.  I was from Pearce, so the private school thing (back then there was for sure a difference, for example I had never heard of New Order, ha!) was new to me.  Any way, she was horny af (could be most 18yo I suppose), but back in Dallas on breaks, she had no problem pushing the limits, banging in daddy's HP home while her parents were home.  Damn that was good year. Went our separate ways SO year though Id see here around the house from time to time. 

Edited by jdhorn92

18 hours ago, gsoda3 said:

Have Greenhill and Hockaday fallen off? Mid to late 90s they were 2 and 3 imo. Even then couldn't hold a torch to tca.

Greenhill in the late 80's and early 90's was basically a bunch of Jewish girls and  2/3 of the Dixie Chicks, but mostly Jewish girls. Ursuline had the hotter crew,  and from my experience, Hockaday the better party crowd.

Edited by jdhorn92
  • Like 1

On 8/10/2019 at 11:40 AM, Lobo said:

What did they do to the cops?