Some of yesterday's scores:

#4 Maryland 119-56
#2 Baylor - 97-29
#8 SC - 103-43
#12 FSU - 88-36
#6 Texas A&M - 78-35
#3 Stanford - 92-27

Image result for chrissy teigen gif

https://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/2019/11/oregon-womens-basketball-awaiting-ncaa-decision-on-hardship-waiver-for-sedona-prince-who-shares-story-of-leg-injury.html

However, Prince claims that after returning to the University of Texas, where she was enrolled to begin her college career, her leg did not heal properly and required a subsequent surgery, which was performed in New York this spring. Prince said she chose to transfer from Texas because she felt “very unsafe” and “neglected” while recovering from what she said was a hypertrophic nonunion of the bone.

“I was up and not walking for probably nine or 10 weeks after (the second surgery)," Prince said on the podcast. "Then the recovery process started from there again. It was going very well until it got to the point of where I felt very unsafe where I was at, at Texas. I felt that they did not have my best interest in mind. I was going to appointments alone or just me and my mom. No trainers there, no student trainers, no one, no doctors, just the doctor that I was meeting with, the doctor that took my X-rays.

"I felt very alone through my entire process and I felt very unsafe to the point to where I couldn’t — for my career and my body that I’m going to have the rest of my life — I couldn’t stay. I couldn’t be there and allow myself to be hurt anymore, allow myself to be neglect anymore. That’s when I decided to transfer and I went on a few visits and decided that Oregon was going to be that future home. I’m excited about that.”

Prince said she also received daily doses of antibiotics during her recovery process, which led to her being hospitalized for kidney damage.

“My kidney function was unbelievably high,” she said. “I was in a lot of pain. I couldn’t really walk. I was throwing up. I didn’t eat for five days. I couldn’t eat, I couldn’t drink. I felt so sick. ...

“The possibility of never playing basketball was in our conversations. Like hey, I just want to be able to walk again. I want to be able to have my leg when I grow up and not be in a wheelchair.”

2 hours ago, Hard Times said:

That's one side of the story, and no it doesn't sound good. But, unfortunately we'll never get to hear the schools side.

Not only one side, but a side intentionally geared to support transfer as a result of mistreatment by Texas.

Kind of odd that she blames Texas for not sending support personnel to her medical treatment, and also seems to blame us for over medicating with antibiotics.  Well, which is it?

45 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Not only one side, but a side intentionally geared to support transfer as a result of mistreatment by Texas.

Kind of odd that she blames Texas for not sending support personnel to her medical treatment, and also seems to blame us for over medicating with antibiotics.  Well, which is it?

Does she blame us for the antibiotics or does she blame us for not sending Texas personnel from our training staff, who would have a vested interest in her recovery, who would/should advise against her taking that every day? 

5 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Well I’m just glad she was able to find a new home to continue her education, and it’s purely coincidence she found her home with the #1 ranked women’s basketball team in the country 

The bad thing, perception wise, is we, legally, cannot address anything medically related to Sedona.  So now we have coaches using 5-star transfers, international players disappearing from rosters, and Sedona's medical issues being used against us in recruiting.

Yeesh, Karen needs to figure her shit out, fast.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Js1 said:

The bad thing, perception wise, is we, legally, cannot address anything medically related to Sedona.  So now we have coaches using 5-star transfers, international players disappearing from rosters, and Sedona's medical issues being used against us in recruiting.

Yeesh, Karen needs to figure her shit out, fast.

Hopefully CDC can outmaneuver KA and Jody's clan and get a new women's basketball coach for the 2020-21 season.

Jody just can't compete with Baylor...

On 11/7/2019 at 1:54 PM, TwiceHorn said:

We neglect her, obvs.

26 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

A few years back Karen had the program on the cusp of winning a conference title, and now she has the program on par with what Gail would roll out. After this season I guess we'll find out if CDC finds that acceptable.

Karen needs to go... the crap she put on the floor last year was horrible with home losses to opponents that should not win in ATX,  and now she doesn't have enough size on the 2019-2020 roster to even compete.

KAREN MUST GO!!!

7 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Karen needs to go... the crap she put on the floor last year was horrible with home losses to opponents that should not win in ATX,  and now she doesn't have enough size on the 2019-2020 roster to even compete.

KAREN MUST GO!!!

Somewhere Angela is sleeping well tonight. 

4 minutes ago, Pancho said:

How did we let a 5 star from Katy get recruited by Syracuse?

Because Karen sucks?  We also seem to be full for 2020 already. 

Shay Holle - 4 star G out of Westlake HS; #97 overall
Ashley Chevalier - 5 star PG out of Sierra Canyon in California; #52 overall
Elyssa Coleman - 3 star P out of Atascocita HS (6'2)
Precious Johnson - 3 star P out of Sterling HS in Baytown (6'5)
Katie Benzan - transfer G from Harvard

I mean, lets look at the top Texas girls in the ESPN 100:

Sarah Andres - #7 - Baylor
Hanna Gusters - #9 - Baylor
Deja Kelly - #17 - TBD
Jordyn Merritt - #27 - Florida
Harmoni Turner - #39 - Harvard
Fatou Samb - #53 - Cal
Malyiah Johnson - #81 - A&M
Laila Blair - #85 - Houston
Tommisha Lampkin - #87 - TBD
Jewel Speer - #88 - Wake Forest
Sarah Jones - #92 - TBD
DeYona' Gaston - #95 - Miss. State
Shay Holle - #97 - Texas
Aaliyah Morgan - #98 - TCU

Only 14 of the top 100 are from Texas and only 6 of them are staying in state (so far).  And Deja is only considering 1 Texas school (A&M) after she decommitted from Texas

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Embarrassing 

Aston fired her best shot three years ago with some, but limited success. What everyone discovered and Mulkey laughed at was that Aston could recruit but didn’t have a clue how to coach an elite program.  Her gig was over.  First the losses with talent.  Now, the losses without talent.  Until we get new leadership that can actually coach...the gig is over.

16 hours ago, perfectchaos007 said:

If Aston is rightfully fired after this season, it will all be for not if Jody and Gail pick out our next coach. We’ll be going through the cycle again unless CDC finds a way to strong-arm them like an AD should 

Gail?