Texas Women's Basketball 2019-2020 Season

LTtxfan

Not wrong. Think it really did take some time to get our footing/rotations. Wisky VB took early lumps in the non-conf before they found themselves all the way to the title match. 

And LOVE seeing UConn fans lament what could have been with Charli. 

Edited by Js1

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

Not wrong. Think it really did take some time to get our footing/rotations. Wisky VB took early lumps in the non-conf before they found themselves all the way to the title match. 

And LOVE seeing UConn fans lament what could have been with Charli. 

Managing the lack of depth for the Texas Bigs during B12 play will be extremely important in the team's success this year...

Posted this on another site:

Always glad to be wrong and get a win, especially over the #1 team in the country. Very good resume win as we weren’t even in the tournament on Creme’s last projection (I don’t think.)

this win doesn’t change my thoughts about Aston though.

25 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Posted this on another site:

Always glad to be wrong and get a win, especially over the #1 team in the country. Very good resume win as we weren’t even in the tournament on Creme’s last projection (I don’t think.)

this win doesn’t change my thoughts about Aston though.

We are in now, as a 9 seed. 

If you told me on 12/30, we’d be done with non conference at 8-4, I would have been like “of course we lost to NC State, Tree, Tenn and USF”

And here we are, 8-4, but we lost to Arizona, Hawaii, NC State and USF but beat top-20 Tenn and #1 Tree. 

Wtf

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Js1 said:

If you told me on 12/30, we’d be done with non conference at 8-4, I would have been like “of course we lost to NC State, Tree, Tenn and USF”

And here we are, 8-4, but we lost to Arizona, Hawaii, NC State and USF but beat top-20 Tenn and #1 Tree. 

Wtf

Yeah I can’t tell if the team has improved or just ran into some luck.