2020 DL Princely Umanmielen

Machinator

Guys I'm pretty plugged into the Manor program, he is lazy, constantly late,  hopefully he can be whipped into shape by Herman and Crew b/c he does have talent, but he's a slightly better version of Eric Fowler from a few years ago, he's smarter, but only slightly more motivated. 

Edited by coolsax
  • Like 4
  • Fuck You 6

2 minutes ago, coolsax said:

Guys I'm pretty plugged into the Manor program, he is lazy, constantly late,  hopefully he can be whipped into shape by Herman and Crew b/c he does have talent, but he's a slightly better version of Eric Fowler from a few years ago, he's smarter, but only slightly more motivated. 

So he's the DL version of Javonne Shepherd? Sounds like a lottery ticket we can afford to take if we sign Collins and Broughton.

Better version of Fowler means he is one hell of a talent. Smarter is good. Herman's program, Yancy and his besties will provide him with a 99% support improvement of what Fowler walked into.

All these kids will also get 2-4 years in their new digs which will be a drastic improvement to our current facility, Hook'em!

11ff4202b7d980236e78b75a8213b47e.gif
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, coolsax said:

I have no reason to doubt you.  Assuming true, he will either get with the program, or leave quickly.  We are recruiting plenty of other d-linemen, so should be fine either way.

4 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

11ff4202b7d980236e78b75a8213b47e.gif

Hah.. I'm just being honest.. I agree he has talent, and I hope that our support system can get him to turn it around b/c I think he's a better prospect than Fowler was( b/c Fowler was stupid, lazy, coddled and entitled) and he will likely have a good year on the field at Manor, but he has not shown the motivation to straighten up yet even when confronted about it.  

2 minutes ago, coolsax said:

Hah.. I'm just being honest.. I agree he has talent, and I hope that our support system can get him to turn it around b/c I think he's a better prospect than Fowler was( b/c Fowler was stupid, lazy, coddled and entitled) and he will likely have a good year on the field at Manor, but he has not shown the motivation to straighten up yet even when confronted about it.  

Not worried about him being a Cancer if that is what you are implying, not with the 3 classes Coach has signed. He'll either step up or out.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, coolsax said:

Yeah. But. Aggy tears

• Haha 1

I have no reason to doubt you.  Assuming true, he will either get with the program, or leave quickly.  We are recruiting plenty of other d-linemen, so should be fine either way.
All of this. If he is as smart as the manor guy says, he will quickly figure out to get with the program or contact the sam houston coach.

2 hours ago, coolsax said:

Larry Dibbles has that reputation as well.  He turned out okay.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, markstanco said:
2 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:
Clearly scared of the SEC.

This will be noted many times over the next few months.

I mean those SEC offenses are very frightening for defensive players.  A 1994 pro style run, run, pass, punt is tough to handle. 

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Like 1

Not today, chief.
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, coolsax said:

Not today, Satan. 

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Not anymore. Watch him seek out negatives constantly on him. He will no longer have one nice thing to say about him. 

Sir, that’s a Billy Liucci take.  And his integrity is unimpeachable.  

Edited by Johnny Sack