Elite 8 to Final Four games March 25

TexasFootball18

12 minutes ago, TahoeHorn said:

I'd put a picture of the Lake but I don't know how to do it.

At the top right of the screen, under your user name, click on the arrow to open the pull-down menu. Then click "Profile." Once the subsequent page loads, click on the little change image icon to the bottom left of where your picture/avatar would be (it's to the left of your username in large font). Then upload or link the image you want.

Edited by Braff Zacklin
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Three in the Elite 8 (WVU, KU, and TT).

But, yes, I agree. I posted on shaggy that I thought the Big 12 was overrated this year--quality top to bottom but no true elite teams. Obviously, I was wrong.

Yep, my bad. I totally forgot about K State.

Guest WaitingOnConfirmationEmail

K-State wasn't exactly elite. They just played solid in a weak bracket in a weak year at the right time of year. We knew what the Big12 was all year long--a conference stacked with good teams but lacking elites.

However in this national down year there were almost no elite teams nationally. Kansas turned out to be pretty elite by virtue of this, and they got the benefit of playing their first 2 rounds in Wichita Kansas followed by the next 2 rounds in Omaha which is a stone's throw from Kansas City.

11 hours ago, Guest WaitingOnConfirmationEmail said:

Kansas turned out to be pretty elite by virtue of this, and they got the benefit of playing their first 2 rounds in Wichita Kansas followed by the next 2 rounds in Omaha which is a stone's throw from Kansas City.

Not to pile on here, but that's the point of a No.1 seed--it's a reward for having a better regular season than everyone else. They're supposed to have an easier path, i.e., closer to home, getting to play higher seeds in the early rounds, etc.

KU earned it.