2019 Heisman Trophy Race

satyanash

1 hour ago, mininghorn88 said:

Billy Sims wearing a billboard for a jacket. Typical Sooner.

1 hour ago, happyhookem said:

He managed to get in  a fuckin' "Boomer". They need to quit inviting that ousux fucker.

34 minutes ago, Fuck Tim Beck said:

This. I'm convinced this cocksucker lives in a NYC gutter 364 days a year and rolls out for this. 

What was the best part, that a fucking sooner didn't win it, or the sooners getting beat by the Shockers an hour earlier

fuck you sims you fumblin piece of shit.

• Like 1

na, I don't like Sims, his shit bbq or his shitty school.  him fumbling 9 times to lose out on the NC in '78 was fantastic.  Fuck ou, cheatin fuckers, the new england patriots of fucking college football.

Even Sam Bradford was fucking embarrassed when he won.

Shut the fuck up billy

Edited by mulletpelini
banished to fucking Detroit, none more deserving
  • Like 1

Just watched Utube of Borrow’s acceptance speech.  I haven’t heard that kind of humility in a while in New York.

Heisman is not won by one big ego head.   Heisman is won by a supporting winning team also.  Too  many of those Heisman piss heads don't get that... this guy gets it.

• Like 2

Just watched Utube of Borrow’s acceptance speech.  I haven’t heard that kind of humility in a while in New York.
Heisman is not won by one big ego head.   Heisman is won by a supporting winning team also.  Too  many of those Heisman piss heads don't get that... this guy gets it.

After reading this I went and did the same thing. Wow.

On 12/15/2019 at 1:04 AM, mulletpelini said:

na, I don't like Sims, his shit bbq or his shitty school.  him fumbling 9 times to lose out on the NC in '78 was fantastic.  Fuck ou, cheatin fuckers, the new england patriots of fucking college football.

Even Sam Bradford was fucking embarrassed when he won.

Shut the fuck up billy

Hahaha - UncleTom didn’t win a damn thing until he stole Switzer’s playbook.  Also Switzer wore that shit...Tom and JoePa were some bible thumping hypocrites.  

I’ll listen to UT fans taking the high road all day but Nebbish?!  Hahahaha 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ruitxn said:

Extremely refreshing after the likes of JFF, Mayfield, and the Ewok.

His highlighting those struggling in is hometown, in the Appalachia part of Ohio, has brought in a lot of donations to the Athens, Ohio food bank.  That's a whole lot of $9 donations. 9 is his jersey number and what most or donating in his honor.  https://www.facebook.com/donate/478333129481591/

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

Just trying to cool them off/no a/c.  Hey chitown, remind me again of the time Switzer created the offense he ran?  Tom didn't run the wishbone you stupid fuck.

Oh fuck, you’re more dense than I thought.  I’m talking about running a prison team you ignorant fuck.  God damn you might be dumber than Lawrence was.  You still live in that shithole?  The stupid is palpable with you.  

yeah sure thing there chitown.....shit........town.

ou....all your road scholars are belong to us.

Prison team? Is that like a probation team?

Enjoy another early exit out of the CFP, oh that's right it's a privilege to be there......bullshit, losing every fucking year they go has to be nothing short of a fucking disappointment, they are not elite, just one of the rest.

Edited by mulletpelini
such a worthless fucking place, people, state, school