Mike Tyson likes to get stoned

smwhorn

2 minutes ago, XYZ said:

You seem judgey.

2 minutes ago, XYZ said:

You seem judgey.

Fake news.  No one on the planet smoked more doobage than me from 1980-1984 (coincidentally my four years as an undergrad at the University of Texas).  Unfortunately, other than an occasional trip to Colorado, not much to brag about since.

55 minutes ago, smwhorn said:

Fake news.  No one on the planet smoked more doobage than me from 1980-1984 (coincidentally my four years as an undergrad at the University of Texas).  Unfortunately, other than an occasional trip to Colorado, not much to brag about since.

I call BS.  Your brag would have been more credible if your undergrad years ran from 1980 to 1986 or 1987.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

I call BS.  Your brag would have been more credible if your undergrad years ran from 1980 to 1986 or 1987.

That's probably a good point.  Maybe I should revise it to add something like "that graduated in four years."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

It depends on what you're paying per OZ.

no it doesn’t.  at terrible retail prices an oz might be $400.  he’d have to smoke over 6lbs in a month.  or more than three oz every day.  he wouldn’t have time to breathe oxygen.  ain’t happening. 

9 hours ago, futureman said:

no it doesn’t.  at terrible retail prices an oz might be $400.  he’d have to smoke over 6lbs in a month.  or more than three oz every day.  he wouldn’t have time to breathe oxygen.  ain’t happening. 

The words sarcasm, and gross exxageration, learn their meanings.

Reading is hard and whatnot, but he said “We smoke $40k per month at the ranch.” He’s not claiming he smokes that much himself. The article could’ve done a better job of saying how many people work/live at the ranch. 5 people? 50? Probably just weed stocked in the break room like Nitro coffee kegs at every tech startup. And those employees probably take a good amount home to “share” with their friends. Doesn’t seem all that unbelievable.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2019 at 8:35 PM, futureman said:

Edited by High Plains Drifter
can't embed for shit

• 3 years later...