Champions League 2019-2020

maninblack

If Spurs win the games they are supposed to win at home they are fine. Same goes with Liverpool. The only team that has a question mark is Chelsea for dropping a game at home, but even then it's the 2nd best team in the group, so maybe they risk being #1 in their group, but as a whole all 3 of these EPL teams should be fine.
Yeah im not worried to much...just unexpected from spurs/pool

Chelsea i had picked as #2 behind ajax so wasnt to high on them and wasnt going to be shocked if valencia made it out of group

Also Kroos looks like he’s 90 out there... lazy soft passes, lazy challenges, no fucking rhythm Jesus...

And last I saw, it was February when Tibo kept a clean sheet...

Bad midfielding, lazy defending and a sieve at keeper ain’t gonna allow the cowards to do shit for Madrid at this rate.

When modric comes back, James shouldn’t touch the field except in Copa.

21 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

James Rodriguez is the most overrated player in the world not named Ozil . Convince me otherwise. 

Modric

Kroos

Casemiro

Varane

Ramos

Marcelo

Carvajal

Courtois

Isco

What other Real Madrid players am I missing? OK. You get my point, MADRID FUCKING SUCKS! Thank God, the Longhorns and Cowboys are good this year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JNip said:

Modric

Kroos

Casemiro

Varane

Ramos

Marcelo

Carvajal

Courtois

Isco

What other Real Madrid players am I missing? OK. You get my point, MADRID FUCKING SUCKS! Thank God, the Longhorns and Cowboys are good this year.

oh for fuck's sake.  all of those guys except courtois have like a hundred champions league rings.  they're just old now.  calling them overrated (which james is) is stupid.

On 9/19/2019 at 2:19 PM, sidis said:

oh for fuck's sake.  all of those guys except courtois have like a hundred champions league rings.  they're just old now.  calling them overrated (which james is) is stupid.

My point is that claiming that James is overrated  is unfair when the whole team is under performing. Anyone see James with Colombia during Copa America? With that being said, he has been under performing for 30 months now. 

Edited by JNip

• 2 weeks later...