Champions League 2019-2020

maninblack

this fucking psg-dortmund first half sucked balls.  ugly changes of possession, lots of fast breaks for dortmund with some of the worst finishes ever seen.  psg has barely even manufactured a look with all their ridiculous turnovers.  total letdown thus far.  psg looking like they are playing in the round of 16 in champions league (i.e. shitty).

36 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Lolz at the Toffee talking shit. Which channel is your team on that's getting beaten by Liverpool's U20 today?

sounds like someone is concerned...and hilariously sensitive.

10 minutes ago, sidis said:

one day, someone will have to explain to me why it is that anyone considers neymar to be any good at this sport.  he has been complete shit this entire game.

He’s not elite anymore but when he played with bRcrlona, he was pretty good.

2 hours ago, Bone3421 said:

I didnt see the manu/chelsea game yesterday but i doubt the refs could've been worse than the ones in liverpool game today

Worst shit refs i have seen in years and still only 1-0 on atletico getting every call and a lucky bounce

Aggy 101...if you lose.  Blame the refs.

• Like 2

Aggy 101...if you lose.  Blame the refs.
Not true at all...im ok with the 1-0 result going back to Anfield

That doesnt mean the refs werent garbage...look at the salah foul or when ox was pulled in the penalty box

I never blamed refs...i said they were the worst i've seen in ages

46 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

I’m not sure what Levy/Spurs saw in Mourinho. The game has passed his negative tactics by. 

*I know they are missing a lot of players. 

We've scored the second most goals in the EPL since Mourinho was appointed. No Kane or Son is massive, but we have plenty of other players that aren't fully fit (Dier, Ndombele, Lamela) that saps our depth further. Mourinho really needed to rotate since we had 3 days rest compared to RBL's 4 days. Playing Chelsea Saturday means we'll play 3 games in 7 days. It's a real nice smooth buttfucking from the EPL.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Napoli hosting Barcelona and Chelsea hosting Bayern today.  we get Chelsea/Bayern on TNT.  i'd rather see the other game but i understand why they're showing Chelsea instead.  i guess i could fork over $$ for BR streaming, but aren't people having issues with it?

I'm streaming at univision.com  I'm not sure if it's free or if it's because I'm logged in through xfinity.

• Like 1