Champions League 2019-2020

maninblack

27 minutes ago, TexanTraveling said:

Remember when @ztejas asked who the best team was? Then said Barca winn 4-3 in PKs? 

Remember when I didn't give a shit about either of these teams and just wanted to watch a good game 

And the best team in the comp is either you or City - PSG as a dark horse. I hope your back 4 looks better if you play either of them. 

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Remember when I didn't give a shit about either of these teams and just wanted to watch a good game 

And the best team in the comp is either you or City - PSG as a dark horse. I hope your back 4 looks better if you play either of them. 

Our defense looks wobbley because we are doing whatever it takes to shutdown messi leaving a lot of space. Thank god Alaba is fast. Also, Boateng is our backup. Lucas Hernandez and Sule are our starters. We are starting three people out of position. This is the best team on the planet.

2 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

good lord.  this is like Germany thrashing Brazil in the 2014 World Cup.  could cause some massive overhauling at Barca.

Losing La Liga to one of the worst RM sides in years was probably already enough. This is just adding fuel to the fire.

4 minutes ago, GabrielsHorn said:

Barca deserve this after Vidal's comments yesterday

lulz.

"I've heard [what's been said]," Vidal said in a news conference on Thursday when asked what he thought about the noise coming from the Bayern camp. "But I have not paid much attention to it.

"I know Bayern's players and what's said has come from outside and is not what [the players] think. They have a lot of confidence but they're not playing against a Bundesliga team on Friday, they're up against Barcelona, the best team in the world."