This thread is reserved for Snacks to tell it.

Thetexashammer

One day I will tell my son of the day I sat with Snacks at Pappa Charlie's and heard him explain the purpose of the "We are going to win" threads. And my son will look at me like I am a dumbfuck. And I will have no counterargument to his look. And from then on, he will just know. He'll know, by gawd.

• Like 4

One day I will tell my son of the day I sat with Snacks at Pappa Charlie's and heard him explain the purpose of the "We are going to win" threads. And my son will look at me like I am a dumbfuck. And I will have no counterargument to his look. And from then on, he will just know. He'll know, by gawd.
especially when you tell him we had name tags...
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Snacks said:
On 8/15/2019 at 8:01 PM, PsychMike said:

especially when you tell him we had name tags...

LOL, I forgot about the name tags because somehow I didn't get one. But I do remember Wes getting a little chippy with Blacklab. And BL wasn't having any of that, he let Wes know how many people his website brought into his business that day. Good times! Enjoyed getting to know you that day, Snacks.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
LOL, I forgot about the name tags because somehow I didn't get one. But I do remember Wes getting a little chippy with Blacklab. And BL wasn't having any of that, he let Wes know how many people his website brought into his business that day. Good times! Enjoyed getting to know you that day, Snacks.
lol.. wes didn't care for shaggy... but we kept the place going for a bit.
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...