So I'm in Santa Monica, sitting on a bench on Ocean Ave...

crash_davis

9 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

and a black homeless guy leaves this bag of white powder on the bench. I moved to this bench after he leaves because it's in the shade. Hmmmmm...what is it?

https://i.ibb.co/WyRPZ8X/IMG-20190814-173511.jpg

What does his skin color have to do with the story? Why is it a black homeless guy and not just a homeless guy?

• Like 6
  • Fuck You 6

34 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

What does his skin color have to do with the story? Why is it a black homeless guy and not just a homeless guy?

31 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Details. If it were a white homeless guy I would've said white homeless guy. Quit looking for reasons to get ragey.

I live in a basically red and gray home.  So if I lose it I'll be a red/gray homeless guy.

28 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Nice dressed Asian guy with the nope, not sitting there. He moved down to take a pic of the Pacific.

https://i.ibb.co/25pZhCW/IMG-20190814-180903.jpg

Family is done shopping and I gotta piss. Leaving the bag. Hope some kids don't find it.

What does his race have to do with the story? Why is it an asian guy and not just a guy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

You can live beside the ocean

Leave the fire behind

Swim out past the breakers

Watch the world die

39 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I don't wanna be the bad guy

I don't wanna do your sleep walk dance anymore

everclear did put out some good jams in their day...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Back at hotel. I told the family that we're not going to the Getty tomorrow. We're going to sit and watch people all day. Shit was fascinating.

Sounds like anthropology was true your calling. If you take the time, pay attention, and disassociate yourself, people watching can be fun as shit. Humans are remarkably interesting creatures.

53 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

I moved to the next bench. People are walking over to sit down, see the white bag and keep moving. 

Two old white French dudes, one wearing a fucking beret, sit down takes a drag on a pipe with weed, look at the bag and say something in French, get up and leave.

Why a French dude and not just a dude with a beret ?

4 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Probably just his laundry detergent.  

Sittin’ on a bench at the bay,

watching the tide bag not go away.

Actually, that's probably a very good answer. Still funny to see mine and everyone's reaction to a white bag sitting on a bench.

Although i did watch him for awhile watching to see if he would leave the bench since it was in the shade and I wanted shade. He stood up and sat down a shit load of times straightening out his pants. Every time I was excited because I thought he was leaving. I thought he was high on some shit or was purposely faking me out. After seeing the white bag I thought it was dope. It could've been laundry soap and he was just nuts.

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

Btw it's been almost 10 years since I've been back here. Much nicer than I remembered, and by that I mean much less homeless people. They used to be all over the Promenade. Not so much anymore. They are still here but I think Austin has Santa Monica beat.

*fewer homeless people 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

Although i did watch him for awhile watching to see if he would leave the bench since it was in the shade and I wanted shade. He stood up and sat down a shit load of times straightening out his pants. Every time I was excited because I thought he was leaving. I thought he was high on some shit or was purposely faking me out. After seeing the white bag I thought it was dope. It could've been laundry soap and he was just nuts.

download.png

• Haha 1