Conor McGregor: Whiskey Fiasco

ztejas

2 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

good, morons like that are dangerous with money.  Old man and attorney should help him with that soon.  What a cunt

He either has serious anger management issues or a problem with drugs or both. Whether that's steroids or the coca or what I couldn't say. 

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

MMA guys mostly seem like douchenozzles. I mean, they gave us affliction after all.

It's funny, my brother lived in Vegas for many years, and is a Ju Jitsu master. He trained many of the MMA guys wrestling/ju jitsu  techniques to round out their fighting skills.  He's rolled with most of the guys you see on the current circuit at one time or another.

I got to meet lots of them, and found the vast majority to be about the most chill guys I've ever hung with, very much like some Ranger types I've been friends with. I think a lot of that came from the fact they knew they were bad fuckers, and didn't need to show it. The off the mat comradery,  between those guys was always something to see.

41 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Old guy took the punch pretty well IMO; if that what Connor has left his days in the octagon are over.

Old man probably said "come at me bro"

That's what I got out of it.  Supposed badass threw a head shot.  Old Irish dude barely flinched, didn't even leave his barstool.

Connor just proved that 1) he's an asinine douche, and 2) his best fighting days are behind him.  So sad, too bad.

14 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I got to meet lots of them, and found the vast majority to be about the most chill guys I've ever hung with, very much like some Ranger types I've been friends with. I think a lot of that came from the fact they knew they were bad fuckers, and didn't need to show it. The off the mat comradery,  between those guys was always something to see.

Same.  Far from being proficient, but I roll a little when I can.  They are chill because they test themselves every day.  Against their peers.  They have nothing to prove to anyone.  Best way to get rid of bullying and fighting is to teach everyone how to fight.  You're a lot less apt to start swinging when you've been on the receiving end of someone who knows how to throw a punch. 

2 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Same.  Far from being proficient, but I roll a little when I can.  They are chill because they test themselves every day.  Against their peers.  They have nothing to prove to anyone.  Best way to get rid of bullying and fighting is to teach everyone how to fight.  You're a lot less apt to start swinging when you've been on the receiving end of someone who knows how to throw a punch. 

Part of the brothers philosophy in his academy now.

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

That's what I got out of it.  Supposed badass threw a head shot.  Old Irish dude barely flinched, didn't even leave his barstool.

Connor just proved that 1) he's an asinine douche, and 2) his best fighting days are behind him.  So sad, too bad.

100000000% this, the old man barely flinched. Cuntal McGregor will flinch when he gets to write the check.

7 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

It's funny, my brother lived in Vegas for many years, and is a Ju Jitsu master. He trained many of the MMA guys wrestling/ju jitsu  techniques to round out their fighting skills.  He's rolled with most of the guys you see on the current circuit at one time or another.

*Jiu Jitsu

Master?  Please define.

And does this video surprise anyone?  Connor is a douchebag, or did y'all think it was some heel act?

Edited by Patricio Swayze

7 hours ago, ajax said:

You've probably seen the hilarious video of the drunk guy trying to fight with Matt Serra. Matt took him down and gently held him down without throwing a single punch. 

There are quite a few of those kind of videos floating around.  Serra probably one of the more famous ones.  He seems like a character, but in a good way.

8 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

*Jiu Jitsu

Master?  Please define.

And does this video surprise anyone?  Connor is a douchebag, or did y'all think it was some heel act?

Spelling is overrated, I prefer phonics.

Age designation I believe, over 30 is a classification called Master.    He's 49, he rolls with guys half his age, and usually wins. He gets called the python a lot. If he gets your back, you're proper fucked.

Yes Connor could be called a douchebag for hitting an old guy like that.

16 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

Get your toxic masculinity out of here!

Nice! Rank? There are a few of us here. Ajax likes to play coy, but he is a brown belt. Myself purple. I think there are a couple white belts here.

Spelling is overrated, I prefer phonics.
Age designation I believe, over 30 is a classification called Master.    He's 49, he rolls with guys half his age, and usually wins. He gets called the python a lot. If he gets your back, you're proper fucked.
Yes Connor could be called a douchebag for hitting an old guy like that.

It is an age classification, but the way you are saying it makes it sound like it is his skill level.

8 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Nice! Rank? There are a few of us here. Ajax likes to play coy, but he is a brown belt. Myself purple. I think there are a couple white belts here.

It is an age classification, but the way you are saying it makes it sound like it is his skill level.

No, I meant it as his age/competition classification, but his skill level is pretty off the charts, owns his own academy, and trains 6-7 days a week.  

Wrestling since HS thru college then switched to JJ when he graduated college.  I've only seen him lose a couple times in international level competitions.  

36 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

White.  As.  FUCK....I travel so much it's hard.  But I'm going to keep grinding as best I can.  Ironically, rolling with the white's beat you up SO much more than more skilled opponents who know what to do and rely on technique over adrenaline and force.

When two white's hit the mat and they think everyone's watching:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

It appears though that McGregor will not be going to jail over the incident. Back in April, the Irish police commented that an investigation was taking place but no arrests had been made and the police have reportedly seen the video so it’s unlikely McGregor will face any criminal repercussions over the incident. Civil repercussions could be ensuing but McGregor is old hat at dealing with those at this point.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/8/16/20808104/report-khabib-nurmagomedov-comments-on-conor-mcgregor-bar-attack-video-government-has-to-smash-him

Yeah, what a psycho.

There was another guy here in San Francisco that was a total scumbag. Cameron Earle - convicted rapist. Great fighter but what a piece of shit.

On Christmas Eve 2003, a San Jose woman was putting presents under her tree as her husband and two children slept upstairs. A masked man barged in and held a knife to her throat as she pleaded for her life. He sexually assaulted her and, putting her in a bathroom, fled with money and a coffee pot.

DNA left in the woman's hair, law enforcement authorities say, is that of Earle.