Joshua Moore might be gone

texifornia

3 hours ago, UncleBuck said:

No more than others, tbh. Most of us end up doing pretty well, just a couple of badass RBs have fucked themselves, is all. 

Gangs... lol

You crazy if you think Yoakum has no more then others, that place for towns it’s size has more crime then any place in a 50 mile ratios if not more.  In Shiner news is cows getting out in Yoakum it’s drive by’s and arson.

Edited by Hook1997

15 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

You crazy if you think Yoakum has no more then others, that place for towns it’s size has more crime then any place in a 50 mile ratios if not more.  In Shiner news is cows getting out in Yoakum it’s drive by’s and arson.

I grew up in Cuero for the most part, you didn't just say Yoakum. But I do have family in Yoakum. Plenty of family and friends in the area, know the area myself. Spent a little bit of time in Port Lavaca also growing up and live there now, which is a lot worse IMO. Refugio. Hell, Yorktown's even getting up there, tbh. Edna is about the same. Palacios? 

Shiner? Shiner's pretty clean in that aspect, so you're kinda right there, 'cos they'll just go to Yoakum or Hallettsville to get their fixes. And fixes is what this is all related to anyway. 

The gangs you speak of, meh, mainly just one or two in that whole area and that's of the latino/mexican persuasion gangs you're talking about in any town, and they don't really operate heavily or anything, just family etc.... Football players don't really mesh with that crowd unless they have to. Other than that? Nah, there was no need for gangS. Whatever drug you wanted, there was really no competition. One source brought it in, then he had different people in different parts of town dealing it (I know, my step-brother was one of them). Some of them dealing played football, sure, a lot of them buying did as well. Last I heard it's still about the same, just a different name bringing it in. That area stays pretty much locked down. Gotta drive to Victoria if you want a variety/quality. At least that's the shortest trip. 

Most of the time, Cuero and Yoakum shared the same sources. Not sure about now.  

The good news for Jordan Whittington, however, is he didn't grow up in that environment, even when he came back to Cuero. Opposite the Moores from my knowledge. The Whittingtons generally keep their noses clean (as clean as about anybody can these days). His older brother Q would probably beat his ass if he got "too" sideways. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

I grew up in Cuero for the most part, you didn't just say Yoakum. But I do have family in Yoakum. Plenty of family and friends in the area, know the area myself. Spent a little bit of time in Port Lavaca also growing up and live there now, which is a lot worse IMO. Refugio. Hell, Yorktown's even getting up there, tbh. Edna is about the same. Palacios? The asians will throw you off their shrimp boat.  

Shiner? Shiner's pretty clean in that aspect, so you're kinda right there, 'cos they'll just go to Yoakum or Hallettsville to get their fixes. And fixes is what this is all related to anyway. 

The gangs you speak of, meh, mainly just one or two in that whole area and that's of the latino/mexican persuasion gangs you're talking about in any town, and they don't really operate heavily or anything, just family etc.... Football players don't really mesh with that crowd unless they have to. Other than that? Nah, there was no need for gangS. Whatever drug you wanted, there was really no competition. One source brought it in, then he had different people in different parts of town dealing it (I know, my step-brother was one of them). Some of them dealing played football, sure, a lot of them buying did as well. Last I heard it's still about the same, just a different name bringing it in. That area stays pretty much locked down. Gotta drive to Victoria if you want a variety/quality. At least that's the shortest trip. 

Most of the time, Cuero and Yoakum shared the same sources. Not sure about now. I'd imagine the oil field growth could have created some different lines. 

The good news for Jordan Whittington, however, is he didn't grow up in that environment, even when he came back to Cuero. Opposite the Moores from my knowledge, though their mom tries her best. The Whittingtons generally keep their noses clean (as clean as about anybody can these days). His older brother Q would probably beat his ass if he got "too" sideways. 

Edited by UncleBuck

On 8/30/2019 at 8:24 AM, UncleBuck said:

I grew up in Cuero for the most part, you didn't just say Yoakum. But I do have family in Yoakum. Plenty of family and friends in the area, know the area myself. Spent a little bit of time in Port Lavaca also growing up and live there now, which is a lot worse IMO. Refugio. Hell, Yorktown's even getting up there, tbh. Edna is about the same. Palacios? The asians will throw you off their shrimp boat.  

Most of the time, Cuero and Yoakum shared the same sources. Not sure about now. I'd imagine the oil field growth could have created some different lines. 

The good news for Jordan Whittington, however, is he didn't grow up in that environment, even when he came back to Cuero. Opposite the Moores from my knowledge, though their mom tries her best. The Whittingtons generally keep their noses clean (as clean as about anybody can these days). His older brother Q would probably beat his ass if he got "too" sideways. 

I’ve got to agree Port Lavaca is pretty bad too, fast fact I heard on the radio about 20 years ago the two cities with the highest % of hiv rates in the state were Cuero and Port Lavaca, I wasn’t surprised. But I still say Hallettsville, Shiner, Flatonia, Moulton, Schulenburg, Eaglelake, Weimar, Columbus, and even Luling are better by far then Yoakum and Cuero as far as crime.  Fuck Moore posted a video viewing diamond rolexes and getting a peticure right before kickoff, get him the fuck out before he gets us in trouble.  No awareness at all. 

Edited by Hook1997

• 2 months later...
On 9/1/2019 at 12:23 AM, Hook1997 said:

I’ve got to agree Port Lavaca is pretty bad too, fast fact I heard on the radio about 20 years ago the two cities with the highest % of hiv rates in the state were Cuero and Port Lavaca, I wasn’t surprised. But I still say Hallettsville, Shiner, Flatonia, Moulton, Schulenburg, Eaglelake, Weimar, Columbus, and even Luling are better by far then Yoakum and Cuero as far as crime.  Fuck Moore posted a video viewing diamond rolexes and getting a peticure right before kickoff, get him the fuck out before he gets us in trouble.  No awareness at all. 

How are Seadrift, Port O and Rockport?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Info on 247.... Behind paywall... 

help us out @satyanash

@Fud posted it in the recruiting thread

Remember his 27-yard touchdown catch against USC in 2018 that turned a 16-14 lead into a 23-14 advantage and helped break the game open in a 37-14 Longhorns’ victory?
Well, it appears he’s finally about to put his legal trouble from a misdemeanor gun possession charge behind him, according to sources.
Moore’s attorney Mark Sampson wouldn’t comment other than to say a court date was likely to be set soon that would bring resolution to the matter.
Another source close to the situation said County Attorney David Escamilla’s office was close to signing off on an agreement to reduce the charge because Moore had met a requirement to undergo gun education as well as a number of community service hours.
After suffering a season-ending shoulder injury in 2018, Moore basically served a year-long suspension in 2019 after being charged with a misdemeanor charge of unlawfully possessing a firearm.
The year-long suspension is suitable for violating one of Tom Herman’s core values for the Texas program along with no drugs and treating women with respect, a UT source said.

2 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

So was the envelope of cash accepted by the DA? Is this idiot back yet?

It’s pretty common for this type of thing to get pled down to a misdemeanor. This wasn’t some conspiracy with the DA and judge to hide all evidence and act like he didn’t break a girl’s jaw, i mean have an extended mag out in public, and yeah, he’s back with the team.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

It’s pretty common for this type of thing to get pled down to a misdemeanor. This wasn’t some conspiracy with the DA and judge to hide all evidence and act like he didn’t break a girl’s jaw, i mean have an extended mag out in public, and yeah, he’s back with the team.  

The original charge of UCW is a misdemeanor.

Next court date is 2/20 

29 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Judge in sentencing needs to say:

Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

• immamac changed the title to Josh Moore - Redemption Tour