Joshua Moore might be gone

texifornia

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, RandomIdoit said:

I remember reading that Troy O was making ridiculous plays before he got hurt. 

If the big guy can learn to separate then he should be fun to watch. Collin Johnson never did and it stopped him from being a high draft pick. 

2 hours ago, Born Burnt said:

Good. He's not quite ready for the NFL and Texas will need him next year. He's from my hometown and very few people from there have had the opportunity to play any kind of sport at the division I level. When he pulled the stupid stunt with a gun, I was greatly disappointed. However, it seems as though he has matured quite a bit as a person and as a player. I'm pretty sure that most of the 6,000 or so souls in that little town are pullin' for him.  

I don't know him. I'm 63 and I haven't lived there since 1976. However, we still go down there a few times every year to visit my mom, relax, and fish and hunt and I know people who know him.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Hopefully the new WR coach can help him with his route running. For a fast guy, he had separation issues all year. 

Yeah. I noticed that. Almost all Texas receivers had that issue. I can't count the number of times this year I saw Ehlinger drop back and look at a few receivers, only to see nothing open and either throw the ball away, run, or get sacked.

• 2 months later...

Man, your job in college is to fucking fire girls as soon as it doesn't work, gets hostile or you meet someone better. Sticking it out with the wrong person and losing your mind with someone seems like a college hobby now. 

Guys/girls gotta sort through as many partners as they can because the good ones go fast.

or it was roids.

18 hours ago, Blotto said:

image.png.a57a7ac0b9b206afc5821cefba5c12d7.png

The "hated by many" line checks out. I have no idea who is in the wrong here, but I'm certain  social media will make it all better.

yep watched a couple videos she posted.  Seems normal. Josh seems to be a person that makes rational decisions.  I'm sure he will make something of himself. 

1 hour ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Wasn’t one of Sarkisian’s initial remarks that there’s an over abundance of WR?

If so, nothing like helping the boss make his decision ...

We didn't one the one who self-selected to be one of the actually talented guys, but stupid is as stupid does.

6 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

Maybe she tried to rape him and he was just getting away. Or maybe she wanted to go all NowThis on him.

I’m sure there’s a logical explanation for sure lol.  I mean no way the guy that trashed a locker visiting room in high school, loaded a gun on 6th and ect bad choices did this out of anger...

• 7 months later...

OB:

Texas receiver Joshua Moore and coach Steve Sarkisian engaged in a back-and-forth argument after practice on Wednesday that multiple people described as verbally combative. As a result of that confrontation, Moore's status with the team is unclear. Moore's locker has been emptied but if history has shown us anything (i.e. B.J. Foster's departure and return last season), this could be a fluid situation.

Moore is listed as a starting receiver on the recent Longhorn depth chart with freshman Casey Cain as his backup.

We will keep you posted.

Edited by Bruh Man