Obi-Wan Series on Disney+ Staring Ewan McGregor

Viper

On 2/14/2022 at 2:44 PM, Neonmoon said:

We can't have a Surly thread without someone bitching for no reason, so I'll start. 

That poster is weak as fuck. Also, why not just call the series Obi-Wan? Why you got to full name the bitch like he killed the president? Is Obi-Wan a common ass name in this galaxy? If someone says Obi-Wan in a crowded bar, thirty motherfuckers going to turn around?

32 minutes ago, utee94 said:

May be an image of 1 person, outdoors and text that says 'STARWARS RATS ΚΕΝΟΒΙ'

Thanks for accepting my constructive criticism 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

May be an image of 1 person, outdoors and text that says 'STARWARS RATS ΚΕΝΟΒΙ'

So Kenobi spends ~17 years in the middle of no where on Tatooine doing HARD drugs and seeing visions like this?  Does he become don quioxte and this is why Owen calls him a crazy old hermit?  I know there are some gaps in what we know about the timeline, but I’m pretty sure Vader didn’t land a battalion of storm troopers in the desert and hunt kenobi. If he did he sucks at hunting people down. 

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Obviously, because he'd be dead about 25 seconds after that battle started! 

Would he though?  We already know he is alive at a later date. Therefore, he would not die in that battle. Qed 

*I took logic proofs and theorems for computer science 20 years ago, so I know how to prove things

• 2 weeks later...

“The fight is done. We lost.” Dang hearing him say it seems to hit harder. Also, every time I hear Duel of the Fates, I want to run through a brick wall with one of my old foldable cone lightsabers I had as a kid. 

Edited by DoneWithit
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

wonder when we get a maul tease or if they dont touch it since rebels ties that up nicely.

I'd be surprised if we get Maul.

I think this mostly takes place about 10 years before ANH.  That confrontation with Maul takes place like maybe 1-2 years before ANH.

• Hook 'Em 2

35 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

I'd be surprised if we get Maul.

I think this mostly takes place about 10 years before ANH.  That confrontation with Maul takes place like maybe 1-2 years before ANH.

hmh.  whatever, nerd.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, oSuJeff97 said:

More likely gonna end with Obi-Wan taking out everyone/anyone who knows with extreme prejudice. 

Needs a Vader like scene from Rogue One. Just cutting down the inquisitors in dark alley in Mos Eisley.  I bet we get a Quigon cameo. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, UT_OB1 said:

Needs a Vader like scene from Rogue One. Just cutting down the inquisitors in dark alley in Mos Eisley.  I bet we get a Quigon cameo. 

There was a pretty in depth post on r/StarWarsLeaks yesterday. 

3 hours ago, WBT said:

So is this thing going to end with "I guess the empire just forgot that Obi-Wan and young Luke were on Tatooine"?

No, I think he goes offworld to throw the Empire off Luke's scent. Inquisitors have a specific mission, finding Jedi of all ages.

• Hook 'Em 1