4 Loko version of White Claw

MissingInAction

Which of you reprobates are going to swill this on a body of water this weekend?  Zepol, I'm looking at you..

View image on Twitter

Four Loko Seltzer's biggest selling point is that it'll have three times more alcohol than its hard water competitors. (That's the recipe base for three of the Lokos. The fourth Loko is a tightly guarded company secret.) If the minds behind Four Loko were creating a character in a video game, they'd push all the sliders to the max and wind up with a homunculus that would die choking on Mardi Gras beads soon after its birth. They can't try to just make a thing; the thing has to be the biggest, boldest, most creative thing. And while it will absolutely fail to be any of those, it will succeed in being the dumbest thing.

https://www.cracked.com/article_26629_four-loko-back-as-hard-seltzer-to-make-you-hate-water.html

Edited by MissingInAction
  • Haha 1

On 8/16/2019 at 6:34 PM, Zepol87 said:

Are you really saying you never drank shitty vodka in your days? This is a dumb take

Shitty vodka with Gatorade when I was 19.  But you'd never see me drinking the crackhead version of Sminoff Ice (or regular Smirnoff).  

On 8/16/2019 at 10:12 PM, Fondren & Main said:

You don’t drink Lagavulin to get shitfaced.  Are you dumb?

No, I drink Bulleit, Yellow Rose, or craft beer.  Getting shitfaced doesn't require shitty alcohol.  

This. Why not drink some good bourbon instead of shit ass alcohol geared towards frat douchebags? A grown man drinking this shit looks ridiculous. 
Timeline bro.

I drank jim beam in college and also schlitz because a 20 pack was $7.99. Why? You know why. Hammer time.

If I was at a tailgate today I wouldn't drink beam or shit beer.
  • Like 1

The White Claw hard seltzer is great with vodka and lime. I love putting it in a big glass with crushed ice. It is full of sugar though, but I think it is better than Sangria as a summer drink.

I actually drank one of those seltzer beers yesterday. Somebody left it in the fridge at the lake and I was working on the sprinklers. It actually was pretty refreshing on a hundred temp day. Would certainly drink again on a hot day, but like a heavy ipa I wouldn't drink more that 2 or 3.