4 Loko version of White Claw

MissingInAction

10 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

The White Claw hard seltzer is great with vodka and lime. I love putting it in a big glass with crushed ice. It is full of sugar though, but I think it is better than Sangria as a summer drink.

I thought it was just seltzer water with flavor and alcohol, no sugar. Also, kudos making it harder by adding vodka. Might you be interested in 4Loko soda at 13%?

7 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

It tastes like flavored seltzer water so it is not sweet,  but one single 10 to 12 oz can has 99 calories so it has to have a lot of sugar. I was shocked when I saw the amount of calories, frankly.

Alcohol is probably 70 of those calories.  Only 2g of sugar.

In high school I always had a cooler in the trunk. One weekend there was one coors light left over and it stayed in the cooler. 

The beer was at the bottom of the cooler for over a month, getting cold on a weekend night and then heating up during the week.

At some point one night we ran out of beer, except for that one coors light that everyone had avoided. I went ahead and drank it and it was awful. I took one sip and threw it away. Later that night someone bought some mickey's and I had one. It tasted exactly like that rotten coors light.

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck hard seltzer in the goat ass!

This is no joke. Millennials are drinking staggering amounts of hard seltzer instead of beer. In the most recent reported sales figures, White Claw and Truly outsold every craft beer brand put together. In July, White Claw claims it outsold Budweiser. Yes, Budweiser.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-the-hell-is-white-claw-hard-seltzer-outselling-budweiser

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Like 1