Die Hard reboot?

ajax

2 is fun because they crashed the fucking plane full of Brits just to be assholes. My dad used to travel for a living and I remember he was so pissed about that scene as we were leaving the theater. 

The problem with Die Hard is it went from Average Joe Cop thrown into impossible situations to Bruce Willis Action Hero doing ridiculous things like in Die Hard 4. He ceased being John McLane and became the same character he is in every action movie. 

22 minutes ago, mdmost said:

The problem with Die Hard is it went from Average Joe Cop thrown into impossible situations to Bruce Willis Action Hero doing ridiculous things like in Die Hard 4.

You don't think John McClane can take down an F35 with his bare hands?

2 is fun because they crashed the fucking plane full of Brits just to be assholes. My dad used to travel for a living and I remember he was so pissed about that scene as we were leaving the theater. 

Your dad knew about radar altimeters and ground proximity warning systems didn’t he?

A young Bruce Willis look-a-like is gunning to play the part of the young John McClane in upcoming prequel “McClane”.
According to 
The Clarion Ledger, New Orleans-based actor Jeremy Sande (“Deepwater Horizon”) is pounding the pavement in the hopes that Len Wiseman will consider him for a role in the next title of the “Die Hard” franchise. Wiseman is set to direct “McClane” which will give a glimpse into the life of a young McClane before his days of rescuing hostages from the Nakatomi Plaza.

Says the actor, “About a year ago when I found out they were going to do another Die Hard, I thought, ‘Man, I’ve got to do this.’ When it (Die Hard) came out it blew away the action genre. John McClane was just a normal guy who wound up in a situation where he had to perform outstanding acts to survive which is what the human genome is designed to do.”

“So I set out to produce a short film, basically as my informal audition tape. With the help of some incredibly talented filmmaking friends, we made “Roy” within a week.” Anyone that is a Die Hard fan will understand the Roy reference from the original 1988 film, directed by John McTiernan.

Sande’s film “Roy” can be found on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchKUqhv1Vk&t=26s

“My degree of separation isn’t very far at all,” he said. “I blasted a couple of representatives and publicists. I’m picking up the bread crumbs and seeing where they lead me. It sounds crazy but if it works then I’m a genius.”

Sande has worked alongside some big names in Hollywood. Mark Wahlberg, Liam Hemsworth, and Bill Skarsgard, to name a few. He seems to think that he has learned what it will take to walk in those bloody footprints of Bruce Willis.

“Since I was a little kid, I knew I wanted to be an entertainer. I watched every movie I could get my hands on. I feel like this is my shot... so I’m taking it.” Sande says. A more in depth telling of his story can be found at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehM2CxVYNQ0&t=31s

“McClane”, written by Carey W. Hayes and Chad Hayes, will feature Bruce Willis’s older incarnation of McClane as well as a younger version of the character, seen in flashbacks. It’s believed a large proportion of the story will take place – like the original – over one night, in this case, New Years Eve 1979.