Classes of 2015 on

Magus Ossis

2015 was Strong’s first full class. 27 guys signed, .8943 average, 10th nationwide, 1st B12. Only one left is Burt. Some duds and no-shows, but included Malik, Connor Williams, Omenihu, Hill, Boyd, Davis, and the punter.

2016 was peak Strong era. 28 / .9007 / 7 / 1. Turned out better than it looked after Baylor raped its way into trouble. Would have been better had Hudson not medically washed out. Fair number of guys gone. Included Duv, Jones, Shark, Collin, Zach, Roach, and LJ

2017 had 6 committed when Herman took over. Ended with 17 / .8758 / 25 / 2. A few misses, but included Sam, Cosmi, TQ, Gary Johnson, Josh Thompson, Kerstetter, Bimage, Brewer and Boyce.

2018 was Herman’s honeymoon class. 27 / .9216 / 3 / 1. Rising and Williams gone. A few others may not pan out. Historically good safety haul. Lots of contributors and expected contributors.

2019 was the anti-honeymoon, the shadow of the jimbotron. 26 / .9119 / 3 / 1. Bru, Floyd, and Brown all off the board before the season starts, but 2/3 might be back. Potential - haven’t done anything yet.

Our 247 class conference ranks are 1, 1, 2, 1, 1. It’s time.

2020 marks the reversion of aggy to the mean and under our boot. We’re at 16 / .9313 / 6 / 1 so far.

2021 is apparently the Milroe show. 7 / .9269 / 2 / 1 so far.

source: 247

• Like 9

What exactly is poor about the execution of him taking the time to do a quick summary on many of our classes, you worthless, crusty dipshit? 

I will say I’m amazed to see your fucking water-headed ass show up here unprompted. Normally the only thing to stir you to post is to hilariously fail to take potshots at CTJ or myself, or to quibble over fucking geography. Your posting history reads like an autistic stalker’s journal. 247 misses you, you two should spend more time together. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 hours ago, VaHorn said:

Nice premise. Poor execution.

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

What exactly is poor about the execution of him taking the time to do a quick summary on many of our classes, you worthless, crusty dipshit? 

I will say I’m amazed to see your fucking water-headed ass show up here unprompted. Normally the only thing to stir you to post is to hilariously fail to take potshots at CTJ or myself, or to quibble over fucking geography. Your posting history reads like an autistic stalker’s journal. 247 misses you, you two should spend more time together. 

Oh how I have missed thee shagsters.  Now it feels official.  Grown men fighting over teenage dudes.  Where the fuck is Grendel? I still need to hear about his cats scoring him free wine, and pussy that he is too much of a gentleman to wreck shop on.

Edited by JoseMedinaDeJesus

7 minutes ago, JoseMedinaDeJesus said:

Oh how I have missed thee shagsters.  Now it feels official.  Grown men fighting over teenage dudes.  Where the fuck is Grendel? I still need to hear about his cats scoring him free wine, and pussy that he is too much of a gentleman to wreck shop on.

I mean, to be specific I’m not quibbling over teenage dudes...in that post. I’m calling a raging cunt a mentally handicapped asshole. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Magus Ossis said:

2015 was Strong’s first full class. 27 guys signed, .8943 average, 10th nationwide, 1st B12. Only one left is Burt. Some duds and no-shows, but included Malik, Connor Williams, Omenihu, Hill, Boyd, Davis, and the punter.

2016 was peak Strong era. 28 / .9007 / 7 / 1. Turned out better than it looked after Baylor raped its way into trouble. Would have been better had Hudson not medically washed out. Fair number of guys gone. Included Duv, Jones, Shark, Collin, Zach, Roach, and LJ

2017 had 6 committed when Herman took over. Ended with 17 / .8758 / 25 / 2. A few misses, but included Sam, Cosmi, TQ, Gary Johnson, Josh Thompson, Kerstetter, Bimage, Brewer and Boyce.

2018 was Herman’s honeymoon class. 27 / .9216 / 3 / 1. Rising and Williams gone. A few others may not pan out. Historically good safety haul. Lots of contributors and expected contributors.

2019 was the anti-honeymoon, the shadow of the jimbotron. 26 / .9119 / 3 / 1. Bru, Floyd, and Brown all off the board before the season starts, but 2/3 might be back. Potential - haven’t done anything yet.

Our 247 class conference ranks are 1, 1, 2, 1, 1. It’s time.

2020 marks the reversion of aggy to the mean and under our boot. We’re at 16 / .9313 / 6 / 1 so far.

2021 is apparently the Milroe show. 7 / .9269 / 2 / 1 so far.

source: 247

The 2017 class has been amazing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lulz said:

The 2017 class has been amazing.

Yes-- the solid production out of that class despite its (on paper) lower talent rating and small size was crucial, IMO, in making "Texas is back" even a possibility. If we keep getting our asses handed to us on the field, the excitement of a new coach can wear off before we stock up on enough new classes, and we get caught in a vicious cycle. As it stands, the future is wide open. Also, I am more than a little gruntled to see our recruiting go from the 89-90 averages to 91-93. I know that rankings are not everything, but they are something. And we are not reaching Mullen-style for stars at the expense of character, fit, etc.

6 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

You read posting histories?  Good Lord. Just when I thought I couldn’t possibly think less of you, lol. 

On 8/17/2019 at 10:04 AM, Magus Ossis said:

Yes-- the solid production out of that class despite its (on paper) lower talent rating and small size was crucial, IMO, in making "Texas is back" even a possibility. If we keep getting our asses handed to us on the field, the excitement of a new coach can wear off before we stock up on enough new classes, and we get caught in a vicious cycle. As it stands, the future is wide open. Also, I am more than a little gruntled to see our recruiting go from the 89-90 averages to 91-93. I know that rankings are not everything, but they are something. And we are not reaching Mullen-style for stars at the expense of character, fit, etc.

Especially when those 91-93 avg recruits are guys that actually fit the system and not spraying offers to the highest rated prospects just because rivals rated them that high. I'm looking at you mack