You get to pick five movie posters for your home theater

Buzzrock

Along with album covers, this is a lost art. Sure they exist but does anyone really pay much attention to movie posters anymore outside of a short glance. But maybe I’m just too old now.  For example, the original Star Wars poster above was on my wall for a few years after I saw it during the original run when I was 8 years old.

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Along with album covers, this is a lost art. Sure they exist but does anyone really pay much attention to movie posters anymore outside of a short glance. But maybe I’m just too old now.  For example, the original Star Wars poster above was on my wall for a few years after I saw it during the original run when I was 8 years old.

My kids have movie posters in their rooms and love them. Might be an age thing.

I had, and still have, that original Star Wars poster that I posted above.  I actually have all of the ones I posted except Die Hard.  My mom was not thrilled that I had the Conan poster with a groveling scantily-clad chick on it, but mom was fine with Star Wars which was basically the same thing.  Go figure.