2019 Fuck Fantasy Football

Iceman

I benched Aaron Jones for Sony Michel, who had a decent day... but Jones had his career day.

STill leading by 10 with Sammy Watkins to go.  Opponent had Russell Wilson and started talking shit...

How'd that turn out motherfucker?

Fuck Phillip Rivers. I’m going to drop to 1-4 despite having the 3rd most points in my 10 team league. Everyone seems to have record scoring days vs me. Oh, my opponent has DeShaun and McCaffrey but I had a chance to win if Rivers didn’t shit the bed. Nick Chubb will need 4 TDs tomorrow.

4 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Please tell me there’s someone out there who had the Watson to fuller stack today. 

I had that combo in one of my leagues. Just under 100 points. Have just Deshaun in my other league and ended up with 69 (really 68.7 but this is Surly) points from him. 

So my dynasty team just went balls out this weekend.

Lamar - 13

Kamara - 19

Jones II - 8

Beasley - 5

MVS - 2

Olsen - 0

So with OBJ going tonight I have what 47 points? Opponent had a bad week as well and put up 84.

Oh but I played the Eagles defense and got 38 points.

I ended up not doing anything about Hill. My brother dropped Robert Woods a week or two ago (before his breakout game) and his ownership % was actually higher than Tyreke Hill.  I think Woods was like 96% owned when he was dropped, and Hill was 95% owned when I checked Thursday or Friday night. Might have even been lower before last week's practice reports. Figured it might set a bad precedent.

And guess who ended up with Hill...lol. I went all in ($103 out of $200). At least half the league could have outbid me. No FAAB left, no ragrets.

Edited by CurlyDumps
punctuation
  • Haha 1

On 10/2/2019 at 6:24 PM, youdunnf'dup said:

Sanders and it isn’t even close. He isn’t shitty. He’s the 13th ranked wr on the season in .5 ppr. He’s had 3 good games. He might get stuck with Casey Hayward all night but I doubt he travels with him. Lock that in and don’t overthink it 

And because I’m saying this, he’ll probably get concussed on the first drive and give you a goose egg. Because that’s the type of shit that happens when I give advice in this thread

On 10/4/2019 at 11:52 AM, youdunnf'dup said:

Brissett (especially if Hilton is playing), but I don’t put much stock into last week for dalton. He’s been alright this year if you look week to week. Primetime dalton has been shitty probably since he was at Katy high school lol. He’s worse than cousins in primetime. But a noon kickoff against the terrible cardinals defense... I think you could do worse 

maybe im just saying that because I’m forced to start him in one league lol, but most of the fantasy websites like dalton this week.

I suck at this lol. I got Boyd over MVS right, but my god man. Raise your hand if you had that game script for KC v Indy?

Edited by youdunnf'dup

In one of my leagues I am loaded at WR, with 5 in the top 17 of ESPN's rankings this week.  It's 1 pt PPR.  Julio, Godwin, Golladay, Boyd, and Chark.  My TE is Delanie Walker who I've gotten nothing from the last 2 weeks and just picked up Chris Herndon who was just activated but also just got hurt.  I'm thinking about trading Julio for Travis Kelce.  Is that a smart trade?

Btw if anyone here is streaming DST and wants to set themselves up for the season the Pitt and Buff give you this remaining schedule.

week

6 Pitt > Chargers

7 Bills > Dolphins

8 Pitt > Dolphins

9 Bills > Redskins

10 Bills > Browns

11 Bills > Dolphins

12 Pitt > Bengals

13 Pitt > Browns

14 Pitt > Cards

15 Pitt > Bills

16 Pitt > Jets 

17 Bills > Jets

• Like 1

I have some pretty god awful options at qb this week:

Cousins v Philly 

Dalton @ Baltimore 

Colt McCoy/Case Keenum @ Miami 

Kyle Allen @ Tampa Bay

my qb situation starts looking a little bit better after this week, but these are probably my best options this weekend after missing out on Minshew 

8 hours ago, MoJames said:

Btw if anyone here is streaming DST and wants to set themselves up for the season the Pitt and Buff give you this remaining schedule.

week

6 Pitt > Chargers

7 Bills > Dolphins

8 Pitt > Dolphins

9 Bills > Redskins

10 Bills > Browns

11 Bills > Dolphins

12 Pitt > Bengals

13 Pitt > Browns

14 Pitt > Cards

15 Pitt > Bills

16 Pitt > Jets 

17 Bills > Jets

In what league is Buffalo going to be on the waiver?

6 hours ago, spystud13 said:

This is a big one, boys... 

Jimmy G @ LAR 

Stafford @ GB on MNF 

Jimmy is a flavor of the month but definitely Stafford here. 

8 hours ago, MoJames said:

week

6 Pitt > Chargers

7 Bills > Dolphins

8 Pitt > Dolphins

9 Bills > Redskins

10 Bills > Browns

11 Bills > Dolphins

12 Pitt > Bengals

13 Pitt > Browns

14 Pitt > Cards

15 Pitt > Bills

16 Pitt > Jets 

17 Bills > Jets

Pitt might be purdy nice for the playoff run, weeks 14-16

8 hours ago, Stuck in CO said:

In one of my leagues I am loaded at WR, with 5 in the top 17 of ESPN's rankings this week.  It's 1 pt PPR.  Julio, Godwin, Golladay, Boyd, and Chark.  My TE is Delanie Walker who I've gotten nothing from the last 2 weeks and just picked up Chris Herndon who was just activated but also just got hurt.  I'm thinking about trading Julio for Travis Kelce.  Is that a smart trade?

I would do it. 

5 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Cousins v Philly 

Dalton @ Baltimore 

Kyle Allen @ Tampa Bay

my qb situation starts looking a little bit better after this week, but these are probably my best options this weekend after missing out on Minshew 

Baltimore’s pass d has sucked so far this year. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Cousins v Philly 

Dalton @ Baltimore 

Kyle Allen @ Tampa Bay

I'd have to go Cousins here. He's the only starter of the bunch.  Well, except Dalton, but he's trash.  

0.5 PPR.  Need to choose 2 (1WR/1Flex) from:

• M. Evans vs CAR (playing in London after scoring 0.0 last week)
  • J. Gordon vs NYG (Thu night game after underachieving against Washington last week)
  • T. McLaurin @ MIA (first game with new coach)
  • P. Lindsay vs TEN (scored 22+ pts 2 of the last 3 gms)
  • C. Sutton vs TEN (scored 3 TDs last 2 gms)

Hate the inconsistency of both aggy Mike and Gordon.  

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Man, that one is tough. I really want to say Kyler, but I think both are going to be top 5 plays, so you might as well go with Brady since he’s presumably the safer option.

Yeah, higher floor is Brady, if you need to gamble go Kyler.

17 hours ago, Redneck Mutha said:

0.5 PPR.  Need to choose 2 (1WR/1Flex) from:

• M. Evans vs CAR (playing in London after scoring 0.0 last week)
  • J. Gordon vs NYG (Thu night game after underachieving against Washington last week)
  • T. McLaurin @ MIA (first game with new coach)
  • P. Lindsay vs TEN (scored 22+ pts 2 of the last 3 gms)
  • C. Sutton vs TEN (scored 3 TDs last 2 gms)

Hate the inconsistency of both aggy Mike and Gordon.  

I’d go Evans and McLaurin, especially now that keenum is the starter.