2019 Fuck Fantasy Football

Iceman

My whole team haz da AIDS.  Two starting WRs on bye, Kamara out, Kerryon in a knee brace in the 1st qtr, Gould missed FGA and no points, Todd Orlando decided to coach the Buffalo defense against the Dolphins today.  Scary Terry a whopping one catch for 11 in the first half.  

Gonna get boatraced by the worst team in the league.  FML.

1 hour ago, Iceman said:

My opponent's whole team plays at noon.  never have seen that before.  Nobody Thursday or Monday either.

It's gonna look bleak or really awesome by 3:15 LOL.

@Bill Brasky & I were both done by the afternoon games a couple weeks ago, pretty rare. 

I won. 

Edited by spystud13

4 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

Jimmy G - 6 

Stafford - 30 

Bet you can guess which one I started. 

Ouch. 

I'm currently on the opposite side of something similar.  Opponent started DeShaun Watson (10 pts) over Brisette (35 pts).  And as I type this, I fully understand Watson will now go off for a couple hundred yards of offense and a couple of TDs to end the game...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

This weeks going to fucking do my head in. David Johnson and Kerryon Johnson get 2 points for me. I’ve got 34 points from edmonds sitting on my bench. 

Opponent gets 47 points from Marvin jones Jr and MVS. 

I left Jones on my bench. Ouch.

On 10/18/2019 at 3:05 PM, spystud13 said:

That’s a tough one, I would probably lean Latavius simply because he’s likely to get the most touches. Still don’t know when Melvin will have his breakout game, & Gore will probably get the majority of carries once Mia is dead. 

I got one right! 

7 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

NE D is the most dominant fantasy wise ive seen in my life

Waivers after Week 1, just like I got Jax a couple years ago when they dominated.  NE's schedule is awesome though, with Miami, BUffalo, and the Jets twice apiece.  Their Division alone was worth looking at them.

7 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

You still banking on Herndon as one of your 7 TEs? 

Hell no.  I cut him 2 weeks ago.

Hunter Henry is my man...LOL.  I stashed him two weeks before his return so i didn't have to fight waivers.  That has paid off nicely. Now I'm down to him and Gerald Everett, which is still unusual for me because I rarely carry more than one.  Everett has been rather mercurial, and I'm cool with not having to face him while also retaining a bullet if Henry goes down.  If i get in a real bind, i can start a 2nd TE at the Flex.

All is not perfect, however, I DID cut Marvin Jones for Alan Lazard this past week, just like CTJ mentioned cutting him above.  I'm also about to bail on Sammy Watkins and Damien Williams too.  I'd rather have some of these handcuff guys or youngsters with high ceilings.  I haven't started either of my Chiefs in 4 weeks.

Edited by Iceman

Assuming Kamara plays this week, I need to choose between these two at my 2nd RB position (0.5 PPR):

- Lindsay @ IND (last 5 weeks, IND has allowed only 1 RB over 100 total yds and has allowed no RB TDs over that span)

- Ty Johnson vs NYG (NYG allowed 10+ pts to 8 different RBs this yr, including Chase fucking blowing them up last week)

3 hours ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Assuming Kamara plays this week, I need to choose between these two at my 2nd RB position (0.5 PPR):

- Lindsay @ IND (last 5 weeks, IND has allowed only 1 RB over 100 total yds and has allowed no RB TDs over that span)

- Ty Johnson vs NYG (NYG allowed 10+ pts to 8 different RBs this yr, including Chase fucking blowing them up last week)

I don’t think kamara is going to play, but Lindsay.

2 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Who is the better waiver pick up. 

corey Davis or DeVante Parker?  Both first options with new QBs. 

and for Defensive streamers, Philly has a nice 3 week matchup 

I’d go Davis. He’s the better stash if you don’t have to start someone this week, but even if you did have to start him this week, he’s facing TB so you have a great matchup. I’d also check to see if Kenny Stills is out there. I like him more than both guys this week and for the immediate future while fuller is out.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

You guys bullish on Kyler?  I have Goff and Brissett and I'm not sure he's a real upgrade over Goff

I picked up Brisset last week and he won me my game. Looking ahead..hes either indoors or has a warm climate favorable opponent for almost the rest of the season. I try to remember to reseach playing conditions especially quarterbacks over the course of the year. Brisset checks those boxes.  

• Like 1

This really doesn’t matter, but someone has to play TE with Andrews out (non-PPR). 

Everett v. Cin 

Ebron v. Den 

This really doesn’t matter, but someone has to play TE with Andrews out (non-PPR). 

Everett v. Cin 

Ebron v. Den 

Everett.  I think Cincy has quit.  I expect the rams to pick things back up

7 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I picked up Brisset last week and he won me my game. Looking ahead..hes either indoors or has a warm climate favorable opponent for almost the rest of the season. I try to remember to reseach playing conditions especially quarterbacks over the course of the year. Brisset checks those boxes.  

Yea.  I’m not sure Kyler is an upgrade though he is a running threat. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

You guys bullish on Kyler?  I have Goff and Brissett and I'm not sure he's a real upgrade over Goff

Depends on what you have to give up. I definitely like Kyler more than those two guys for the rest of the season, but if i have those two guys i don’t really feel like I need to go out of my way to upgrade my qb situation. I definitely don’t want to trade away assets to upgrade my an situation if I’m in your spot. Without lining up their schedules, I would think you could find a pretty good starter every week out of those two guys. 

• Like 1

Did anyone watch the Lions game last week, I plucked McKissic in my deep PPR league and put him on the bench. I have Kamara and if he doesn't go, like many expect, I get to choose between Cohen (LAC Thurs), Drake(Pitt) or McKissic(NYG). And seeing that I don't expect the Saints to make a call on Kamara prior to Thursday I think I might get stuck with McKissic on default secondary to Drake and his role being diminished more and more.

3 hours ago, MoJames said:

Did anyone watch the Lions game last week, I plucked McKissic in my deep PPR league and put him on the bench. I have Kamara and if he doesn't go, like many expect, I get to choose between Cohen (LAC Thurs), Drake(Pitt) or McKissic(NYG). And seeing that I don't expect the Saints to make a call on Kamara prior to Thursday I think I might get stuck with McKissic on default secondary to Drake and his role being diminished more and more.

Probably McKissic just because NY has given up so many points to RBs, gotta think him or Johnson have a good game.  

• Like 1