2019 Fuck Fantasy Football

Iceman

10 minutes ago, Iceman said:

I believe AJones is at a sell-high apex right now.

He's either going to get hurt or revert back to 12 carries for 33 yards and 2 catches for 15.

I sort of disagree. I think he was there 2-3 weeks ago before Williams got healthy. Then Williams had his big game and Jones dropped a TD pass and everyone was like oh this is a fluke in regards to Jones. I think last weekend proves it wasn't a fluke. He's a top six back going forward in my opinion, PPR.

13 minutes ago, Iceman said:

He's either going to get hurt or revert back to 12 carries for 33 yards and 2 catches for 15.

I sort of disagree. I think he was there 2-3 weeks ago before Williams got healthy. Then Williams had his big game and Jones dropped a TD pass and everyone was like oh this is a fluke in regards to Jones. I think last weekend proves it wasn't a fluke. He's a top six back going forward in my opinion, PPR.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Trade offer: I have D Cook and Sony at RB. Devanta Adams and committee at WR
I give: AJones and TBoyd
I get JMixon, Edelman, & McLauren
we can start 1RB and 3 WR
what sayth the surlists?

$0.02: Jones for Mixon is a huge downgrade. Edelman is an upgrade over Boyd. And McLaurin has nobody to throw to him so he’s a huge gamble.

27 minutes ago, HiggyBaby said:

$0.02: Jones for Mixon is a huge downgrade. Edelman is an upgrade over Boyd. And McLaurin has nobody to throw to him so he’s a huge gamble.

I’m aware of that( Captain Obvious.gif)

Would you make the deal?  Sorry ifI was unclear in my question.

If you’re selling high on Aaron jones, you better actually be selling high. I tried to sell high after the Dallas game because I knew Williams would be back, but the other owners rejected a couple of offers that I’m happy they rejected in hindsight. 

But it looks like they were running a lot of shit with both jones and Williams on the field at the same time. I just don’t see how they go away from him at this point, especially in the passing game. I’m holding on to him. There have been 3 separate weeks where I needed a big game from Aaron Jones to get a win, and he’s delivered, so I feel like I owe it to him and the rest of my team haha 

Yeah, I think that's a bad trade Ice, if I didn't say so 4x already.

So I have to make this deal right? I have: Bell, Amari for Saquon, Larry Fitz (PPR)

There is one playoff spot left and I'm 3 games out of it with 5 weeks to play. It's a 1 keeper auction league where your keeper counts X amount of your auction budget depending on how long you keep a player (it goes up $5 every year you keep the same guy). I will get to keep Saquon for $35/$200 next year. My other options if I stand pat would be Bell ($45 as it would be 3rd year keeping him), Conner ($35), Tyreek ($35), Cooper ($35)

I think this is a no brainer right?

I have an offer from a guy:

I would receive 

AP/ Hopkins   

I'd give up 

Conner/Freeman

My current running backs are Connar, Carson, Freeman, Singletary

Current receivers Edelman, Adams, Boyd, Chris Samuel, Desean Jackson, 

My receiver core would be awesome (adams, hopkins, edelman) but it would leave me with Carson and AP/Singletary at rb.  Im leaning towards taking it.

21 hours ago, Dr Fear said:

What is an appropriate amount of weeks to ban a player trade back after a trade? Ok on the 4th week? We got a guy trying to enact his own lend/lease program.

I don’t think you can make a rule like that in season. Plus, i don’t see anything wrong with it, tbh. As long as both teams are benefitting and it isn’t collusion of course.

Fuck my league.  We apparently don't have a no-drop player list in our league and some girl this week (who is 3-5 but only one game out of a playoff spot) dropped David Johnson for Dan Fucking Bailey.  A top 10 RB, when healthy and should be back next week, for a kicker.  I seem to be the only one who cares and when I brought it up to the commissioner, he said he didn't want to piss her off by bringing it up to her.  Oh yeah, he is the one who picked Johnson up.

8 minutes ago, Stuck in CO said:

Fuck my league.  We apparently don't have a no-drop player list in our league and some girl this week (who is 3-5 but only one game out of a playoff spot) dropped David Johnson for Dan Fucking Bailey.  A top 10 RB, when healthy and should be back next week, for a kicker.  I seem to be the only one who cares and when I brought it up to the commissioner, he said he didn't want to piss her off by bringing it up to her.  Oh yeah, he is the one who picked Johnson up.

Maybe she knows David Johnson is headed to IR soon or something.

• Haha 1

On 10/30/2019 at 10:28 AM, Dr Fear said:

What is an appropriate amount of weeks to ban a player trade back after a trade? Ok on the 4th week? We got a guy trying to enact his own lend/lease program.

To piggy back on what I said before, i think it has to be a handshake agreement where both people just trust each other. Because if a player gets hurt in this trade and they were supposed to be coming back to my team, you can bet your ass I’m sticking with the guys you gave me. Like, you can’t force a trade back, I guess is what I’m saying.