2019 Fuck Fantasy Football

Iceman

10 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

They have a bye week next week...johnson should be back then

I almost wonder if it will be running back by committee when he gets back. Because both Edmonds and Drake looked bette than DJ when they got their chance. You’d think that would be the smart thing to do.

Here's a shitty couple of decisions

Pick 1

OBJ vs 4th best defense with the Broncos putting Flacco on IR (I don't think the Browns will pass much at all)

or

J. Williams vs LA Chargers

and Crapshoot no 2

Olsen or Jonnu Smith (Olsen with the better match up but his QB doesn't throw to him and Jonnu appears to be Tannenhill's saftey blanket)

Lol the packers are about to fuck Adams owners. If you’re putting reports out like “we’re pretty sure he’s going to play” and you play during the 2nd wave of games, that’s a tough spot for fantasy owners who don’t have a backup plan. Luckily I have Michel as a fallback 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

9 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Lol the packers are about to fuck Adams owners. If you’re putting reports out like “we’re pretty sure he’s going to play” and you play during the 2nd wave of games, that’s a tough spot for fantasy owners who don’t have a backup plan. Luckily I have Michel as a fallback 

I have Amendola also playing the 3 O’clock games.   That’s my starter until I see some pregame...

Meanwhile, my opponent’s lineup has 2 people on Byes and a RB on IR.  I ain’t calling him to remind him to update it...

Is that wrong?

So serious...lol.  You need an instructional video on how to laugh?

I am assistant vice admiral to the commissioner,  and I have called this guy other times this season for the same reason. I suspect he’ll be getting a call/ text today too.

I agree 100% that intentionally allowing a fucked up lineup is not just on the individual owner. The outcome of the games impacts everyone. Doesn't mean I cannot run my mouth about it a little though? gosh... 

Edited by Iceman

On 11/2/2019 at 2:00 PM, spystud13 said:

If anyone needs a Hail Mary at WR this week, look at Zach Pascal for Indy. TY died, so someone has to be #1 for awhile. He’s 14/245/3 this season, appears Jacoby at least likes him deep. 

Got one right.

Sorry to the dude that started Montgomery though. 

2 hours ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Is Wentz worth a roster spot?  Only has 1 game over 200 yds his last 5 games and has CHI, BYE, and NE coming up. 

I picked up Jameis and he's got an easy schedule the rest of the way, but he's 50/50 for an implosion that will cost him his starting job at some point.

Depends on your league. I’m in a league with a 5 man bench and don’t want to roster 2 qbs. In that case, I consider wentz a streamer. If someone picks him up (and they will) fine. There are other options. If you have a bigger bench you might as well hold and see what their offense looks like when they get DJax involved. 

2 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Played Minshew.  Lucky me.  Nothing sums up ‘better to be lucky than good’ quite like fantasy.  

Every fantasy analysts was high on minshew this week. Some had him ranked over guys like Rodgers and Russell Wilson. Houston was dead last against the pass this year coming into that game. Fantasy football makes no fucking sense sometimes 

I’m in a 12 team auction league with a $200 budget.  I always only draft one an and usually late.  Got Russell Wilson for $3.  Feelsgoodman. 

Golladay has been a steal for me.   Kelce has been disappointing.  But I think he will bounce back.  

Picked up AJ Green cheap. Hope he has something in the tank.  Because I’ve got him, Golladay, Michael Thomas plus Fuller, Samuel, and Robby Anderson on bench.  

22 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Yes, no one should start a zero. Man up & text him. 

1000% you of all people would have a 500-word bitchfest if it was someone else. 

FTR, not only did I message him, but also used commish special powers to update his lineup.  I saw later that he had actually gone in and picked up Doyle, or he would have had no other TE on the roster.

I'm up by 31.  He has Dak and Amari tonight.  I am properly fucked...

but honest, though.

Edited by Iceman

2 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Fucking Slye missing the xp killed me. It’s a three point swing for the miss. (-2, lost +1)

cost me the win even with E Sanders and The Drake on the bench. FFF

I’ve held a grudge against Graham Gano for years after his missed XP cost me a spot in the playoffs. I needed to win to get in, and lost by 1 point because his missed XP was -1 (2 point swing). He’s a decent kicker when healthy, but he’ll never see my team again lol. I fucking hate kickers, man. 

• Like 1

I’m trying to figure the bigger buttfucking I took yesterday: Aaron Rodgers/Packers’ offense, the Niners defense against the fucking Cardinals, or Sony Michel only getting four touches. 

And despite that, I still have 132 points and am still gonna fucking lose tonight. Frustrating fantasy week.