2019 Fuck Fantasy Football

Iceman

4 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

So I need 20 points out of Golden Tate, Evan Engram, and the Dallas d. Whoever wins my matchup will he the lowest scoring team to win this week lol.

I had to have that garbage time defensive TD to win. Holy shit, man. The fantasy gods have come through for me this year.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Flex 0.5 PPR:

Andrews @ CIN or Ty Johnson @ CHI?

Also, PIT vs LAR or BUF @ CLE

PIT has matched or outscored BUF every week except week 1.   Thinking I just need to cut bait and drop BUF, as PIT has great matchups after this week.

I feel like there has to be a better option out there than those two. Drop Ty Johnson and look for Devante Parker, or Jamieson Crowder, or Zach Pascal. But if you have to choose between those two, I’d go Andrews. 

19 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I feel like there has to be a better option out there than those two. Drop Ty Johnson and look for Devante Parker, or Jamieson Crowder, or Zach Pascal. But if you have to choose between those two, I’d go Andrews. 

Thanks.  Crowder and Pascal have unavailable.  Parker probably gone by the time my waiver spot comes up.  Probably rolling with Andrews and hope for the best. 

Should I take this deal? 12 team league, I have Hopkins and I’m in 8th place, the guy who proposed this trade is in 3rd. So you see any improvement with Beckham the 2nd half of the season? i really don’t. Maybe I’ll try to get two RBs for Hopkins straight up since that’s a need for me.

de7040152ffc56a8d2f264001025b2e3.jpg

Have a flex question this week.  It comes down to Samuels vs Rams or Ekeler vs Raiders.  I would rather start Samuels but only if Conner is out, which hasn't been determined yet.  Ekeler plays tonight.  If I roll the dice and stick with Samuels and then Conner ends up playing, I will have to choose between sticking with Samuels, Mixon vs Ravens, McCoy vs Titans, or Kirk vs Bucs.  Thoughts?

On 11/5/2019 at 7:03 PM, Redneck Mutha said:

Flex 0.5 PPR:

Andrews @ CIN or Ty Johnson @ CHI?

Also, PIT vs LAR or BUF @ CLE

PIT has matched or outscored BUF every week except week 1.   Thinking I just need to cut bait and drop BUF, as PIT has great matchups after this week.

Andrews and Pitt

11 hours ago, Stunns38 said:

Should I take this deal? 12 team league, I have Hopkins and I’m in 8th place, the guy who proposed this trade is in 3rd. So you see any improvement with Beckham the 2nd half of the season? i really don’t. Maybe I’ll try to get two RBs for Hopkins straight up since that’s a need for me.

I don't think this is a bad trade if all 3 will start and you are giving up 1 starter. I think OBJ isn't the key piece, Diggs and Williams are both on teams were they could produce. I wouldn't take this if you are banking on OBJ to save your season.

33 minutes ago, Stuck in CO said:

Have a flex question this week.  It comes down to Samuels vs Rams or Ekeler vs Raiders.  I would rather start Samuels but only if Conner is out, which hasn't been determined yet.  Ekeler plays tonight.  If I roll the dice and stick with Samuels and then Conner ends up playing, I will have to choose between sticking with Samuels, Mixon vs Ravens, McCoy vs Titans, or Kirk vs Bucs.  Thoughts?

in PPR go Ekeler, otherwise pick your poison.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Stunns38 said:

I wouldn’t do it. Beckham is a wr2 at best but him and Baker just dont have the chemistry. Even if Baker started hearing the noise and started hyper targeting him, I don’t see how it gets that much better. And Damien Williams is still clearly in a timeshare. Take away that one long run against the Vikings and he has yet another shitty week. It anything counter offer, but I wouldn’t do this one.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Stunns38 said:

Would both diggs and OBJ start for you? If so I would 💯 do the trade. 

• Like 1

Also, where are you in terms of points? I get that you’re 8th, but is it bad luck, or do you just have a shitty team? I don’t know, I just don’t think OBJ and Williams should be locked in starters for anyone. I feel like you can do better 

long story short, it’s hard to answer this question without seeing your roster 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

2 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Having said that, non-PPR... 

Woods @ Pitt 

Pascal v. Mia 

Even if I was in a 14 team league, I don’t see how I could feel good about starting woods right now. I was so high on him coming into the year, and I was dead wrong. Wasted 4th round pick. Pascal has the matchup you can feel good about, even if it’s Hoyer

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Stuck in CO said:

QB help now.  Wilson vs 9ers or Kyler vs Bucs?  Kyler has the better matchup but I have a hard time benching Wilson.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I think I would actually go Kyler. He doesn’t just have the better matchup, he has the best possible matchup. That should be a really high scoring game. You’re going to feel stupid if Russ just goes off on your bench, but almost all of the fantasy websites agree. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stuck in CO said:

QB help now.  Wilson vs 9ers or Kyler vs Bucs?  Kyler has the better matchup but I have a hard time benching Wilson.

4 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I think I would actually go Kyler. He doesn’t just have the better matchup, he has the best possible matchup. That should be a really high scoring game. You’re going to feel stupid if Russ just goes off on your bench, but almost all of the fantasy websites agree. 

Man, the more I think about this one, how can you sit Russ. It’s easy for me to say start kyler when I’m not in your shoes, but I think all of us can see Russ just going off on MNF in a big matchup. He’s the MVP for a reason. I can’t sit him.

Not that this is any different than any other year, but TE has been a fucking disaster this year. If you spent a 2nd or 3rd rd pick on Kelce, kittle, or Ertz, you haven’t gotten a good ROI. Engram has had like 2 blowup games and he’s been trash other than that. Waller had a few good games, but now Carr is spreading the ball around and Waller is getting like 4 targets a game. A case can be made that Howard has been the biggest bust of the year. Andrews isn’t getting the same run that he got earlier in the year. What a dumpster fire of a position. 

• Like 1

Not that this is any different than any other year, but TE has been a fucking disaster this year. If you spent a 2nd or 3rd rd pick on Kelce, kittle, or Ertz, you haven’t gotten a good ROI. Engram has had like 2 blowup games and he’s been trash other than that. Waller had a few good games, but now Carr is spreading the ball around and Waller is getting like 4 targets a game. A case can be made that Howard has been the biggest bust of the year. Andrews isn’t getting the same run that he got earlier in the year. What a dumpster fire of a position. 
Yeah I honestly think you get rid of it, allow TE in WR slots and call it a day.

Also, where are you in terms of points? I get that you’re 8th, but is it bad luck, or do you just have a shitty team? I don’t know, I just don’t think OBJ and Williams should be locked in starters for anyone. I feel like you can do better 

long story short, it’s hard to answer this question without seeing your roster 

Mostly a shitty roster. Decimated by injuries especially with Kamara and Mahomes. I lost my TE from the Seahawks as well. I declined the trade and countered for Diggs and Jacobs for Hopkins. He declined. In my other league, I’m in 8th out of 10th but have the 2nd highest points. Bad luck there getting beat 140-150, 162-181, etc.

18 minutes ago, MoJames said:
1 hour ago, youdunnf said:

Read more  

Yeah I honestly think you get rid of it, allow TE in WR slots and call it a day.

Ehh I wouldn’t go that far, but maybe it’s just because I’ve never considered it. I’ve just accepted that it’s part of FF. It isn’t always THIS bad. 

51 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

JuJu (with bad toe) vs Rams

or AJ Brown Vs Chiefs?

JuJu is going to get Jalen Ramsey all game, but I just feel like he’s going to get the targets to give you enough

24 minutes ago, HiggyBaby said:

Standard league. Flex Allen Robinson or Austin Hooper today?

Hooper 

• Like 1