Iceman

On 11/8/2019 at 8:11 PM, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

Standard need a flex:

Mixon

Drake

Freeman

Gallup

On 11/8/2019 at 8:55 PM, spystud13 said:

Slight lean to Devonta simply because he should get the most touches.

On 11/9/2019 at 8:29 AM, Redneck Mutha said:

Drake lit it up last game.  Carson lit up TB last game.  I'd go Drake.  And I hate the Drake.

Clearly, we meant Mixon. 

4 hours ago, spystud13 said:

You don’t see 30 for 114 very often by a guy on the team losing 49-13.

23 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Not that this is any different than any other year, but TE has been a fucking disaster this year. If you spent a 2nd or 3rd rd pick on Kelce, kittle, or Ertz, you haven’t gotten a good ROI. Engram has had like 2 blowup games and he’s been trash other than that. Waller had a few good games, but now Carr is spreading the ball around and Waller is getting like 4 targets a game. A case can be made that Howard has been the biggest bust of the year. Andrews isn’t getting the same run that he got earlier in the year. What a dumpster fire of a position. 

This may be the greatest reverse jinx post in the 19 pages of this thread. Today’s TEs in ESPN .5 PPR... 

Andrews 20.3 
Kelce 17 
Olsen 13.8 
Rudolph 13.2 (so far) 
Howard 12.7 
Doyle 11.9 
Henry 11.1 
Everett 10.8 
Cook 10.4

And five more over 8. That a kid, dunn! 

6 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

@Stuck in CO

dont know who you ended up going with, but i should’ve just gone with my initial gut feeling. TB is so bad against qbs. I was afraid of suggesting to sit Russ, but in hindsight this was a no brainer. TB is that bad 

I stuck with Russ. We’ll see what happens but I should still be alright since my opponent didn’t have a great week (except for Lamar). My biggest mistake was I had Kirk at flex and changed it to Samuels. Then almost replaced Golladay with Kirk this morning when Stafford was out but didn't. 

1 hour ago, MoJames said:
2 hours ago, spystud13 said:
Pitt’s D is quickly approaching NE territory. They are fucking badass. 

And such a juicy remaining schedule.

Your post a few weeks ago about streaming Pitt/Buf the rest of the way was fucking money. I blew my entire remaining FAAB on Tyreek Hill so I grabbed them both that week. Had to drop Buf, but Pitt has been unreal.

I’ve drafted what I thought would be solid, if not elite, RB depth, but damned if Gurly, Gordon, and Michel haven’t underwhelmed in one way or another  

Luckily my WR depth has usually balled hard (Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Kenny Galladay, John Brown) and saved my ass more than once. However, I was just able to get Alvin Kamara for Gurley and Gerald fucking Everett, so I’m really hoping I have a premiere RB1 from here on out.

Good trade? I hope so. 

My team has scored most points in league by 79 over next best squad. It has been high score in 3 different weeks.  It is the only team with zero weeks of having a score below 100, so no ‘off’ weeks. 

4 teams have scored their season high against my team.

We be 5-5 and in 3 way tie for 5th place( top 6 make POs.). Hopefully all of the bad beats are behind me.  Ugggh.

Fuck fantasy football.

On 11/10/2019 at 1:05 PM, youdunnf'dup said:

@Stuck in CO

dont know who you ended up going with, but i should’ve just gone with my initial gut feeling. TB is so bad against qbs. I was afraid of suggesting to sit Russ, but in hindsight this was a no brainer. TB is that bad 

Kyler ended up outscoring Russ by 10.  No worries, I still won.  This week will have another decision to make since Russ is on a bye.  Go with Kyler against the Niners or stream a QB this week?  Options available are Carr vs Bengals, Darnold vs Redskins, or Allen vs Falcons.

13 minutes ago, Stuck in CO said:

Kyler ended up outscoring Russ by 10.  No worries, I still won.  This week will have another decision to make since Russ is on a bye.  Go with Kyler against the Niners or stream a QB this week?  Options available are Carr vs Bengals, Darnold vs Redskins, or Allen vs Falcons.

I'm in a similar position as you. Kyler vs 49ers, or I stashed Foles a few weeks back. He has Indy, in his first game back. Leaning Foles.

I'd lean Allen if I was in your position.

34 minutes ago, Stuck in CO said:

Carr vs the Bengals is probably what I’d go with 

2 hours ago, UnivTex34 said:

Fucking niners!

After that Kupp no show, I needed 19 points from the niners D to squeak by in 1 of my leagues. Woke up to one hell of a surprise. Now here is to no score corrections.

Ugh, I was on the opposing side of that. I was up 13 against the niners D. Looked OK after first half, then.............

On 11/10/2019 at 5:58 PM, spystud13 said:

Pitt’s D is quickly approaching NE territory. They are fucking badass. 

Their upcoming schedule is ...well... advantageous.

I missed out on them on waivers, but a bad team I won’t play again picked them up.  I have the Pats DST.

Edited by Iceman

1 hour ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

Considering starting Allen v MIA over Brady v PHL.

My thoughts are Allen has a higher floor.  Thoughts?

Philly doesn’t have a good pass defense and they should keep it competitive. I think you might be overthinking that one. Hell, they might win outright. The jury is still out on the pats. They lost to the one good team they’ve played. Not say they aren’t really good, but I think it’ll be a back and forth game. Plus, it’s going to be hard for them to run the ball (which sucks because i have to start Michel in one league)

Edited by youdunnf'dup

11 minutes ago, HornPhD said:

Edelman, Kupp, Zeke, and Melvin Gordon are locked into my lineup. 

Need two from the following:

Brian Hill (@Car), Devin Singletary (@Mia), Jamison Crowder (@Was), James White (@Phi), and Kirk (@SF). 

Ppr or non ppr would help with making that decision, but either way i think I’d just go Hill and Singletary

On 11/14/2019 at 4:02 PM, Hook1997 said:

Need two out of Ekeler (@KC), Mixon (@OK), Ridley (@Car) and Damien Williams (@Lac) with McCoy out?  PPR a make or break week for my playoff chances. 

On 11/14/2019 at 5:29 PM, youdunnf'dup said:

Yeah I’d definitely go Mixon. They gave him like 30 touches last week even after they went down by 20+. The other one is tough, but I lean Ridley now that Hooper and freeman are out. So I know you got a lot of different answers there, but that’s my reasoning at least. 

Changing my answer. A lot of fantasy people love Damien Williams this week. So I’d go mixon and Williams (over Ridley)

• Like 1