2019 Fuck Fantasy Football

Iceman

Should I start Brady or Fitzpatrick in the playoffs this week, I know it sounds crazy but
the last few weeks to this point wtf?   Also Ekeler or Mixon, and Ridley vs mike Williams?  I’ve got a long shot to win this round but tied last week, I’m a four seed, out matched trying to grasp at straws.  Week one, we tied, by luck for me

8 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

Should I start Brady or Fitzpatrick in the playoffs this week, I know it sounds crazy but
the last few weeks to this point wtf?   Also Ekeler or Mixon, and Ridley vs mike Williams?  I’ve got a long shot to win this round but tied last week, I’m a four seed, out matched trying to grasp at straws.  Week one, we tied, by luck for me

PPR or half PPR Id go Ekeler. Non ppr I’d go Mixon. For the wr I’d go Ridley. And you gotta go Brady IMO, but I get where your head is at. I just think KC is gonna score enough to force Brady and the Pats to keep up. If they were facing a worse offense I’d probably lean Fitzpatrick. He’s been on fire lately. But I think they’re in a similar tier this week so go with the guy you trust more to not bust.

• Like 1

Need some advice please. Non PPR league

RB: I have Chris Carson starting at the Rams. I have Guice on my bench playing at GB. Thoughts on Guice over Carson?

Flex WR: I am starting Jamison Crowder at home vs. Miami. I have Mark Andrews on the bench playing @ Buffalo and Darren Waller at home against Tennesse. Is Crowder the right play?

DST: Starting GB at home against Washington. I have Browns DST on bench vs Cincy at home. Thoughts?

5 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

PPR or half PPR Id go Ekeler. Non ppr I’d go Mixon. For the wr I’d go Ridley. And you gotta go Brady IMO, but I get where your head is at. I just think KC is gonna score enough to force Brady and the Pats to keep up. If they were facing a worse offense I’d probably lean Fitzpatrick. He’s been on fire lately. But I think they’re in a similar tier this week so go with the guy you trust more to not bust.

Oh shit I got another dilemma, I’ve got Hooper back health at TE for Atl so I’m thinking of switching him in for Ridley cause Julio Jones is coming back too and I’ve got Kelce at my starting TE.

My WRs, with asterisks denoting starts this weekend:

- Tyreek Hill**  at NE

- K. Golladay**  at MIN 

- Devante Parker**(flex)  at NYJ 

- Mike Evans vs IND

- John Brown vs BAL

I still worry about Golladay, even though he’s mostly found ways to get it done without Stafford, as well as Hill versus that top ME defense. How’s this strike the Surly braintrust? 

42 minutes ago, The People’s Elbow said:

My WRs, with asterisks denoting starts this weekend:

- Tyreek Hill**  at NE

- K. Golladay**  at MIN 

- Devante Parker**(flex)  at NYJ 

- Mike Evans vs IND

- John Brown vs BAL

I still worry about Golladay, even though he’s mostly found ways to get it done without Stafford, as well as Hill versus that top ME defense. How’s this strike the Surly braintrust? 

It would be hard for me to start Golladay over Evans, but I get it. Evans has all his fantasy production in like 4 or 5 huge weeks, and Golladay is fresh off a huge game on thanksgiving. I just don’t know what to make of David Blough. I at least know what Jameis is, even with all his flaws. 

The other two are auto starts right now. It’s a coin flip between Golladay and Evans 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 3adays said:

Needs defense help. Patriots or Jets D? 

Patriots D looked weak last week and they’re up against Chiefs. Jets playing Miami is tempting. 

FWIW, I got burned on that the other week streaming the Eagles D against Miami. My primary D/ST (49ers) we’re facing Baltimore and I didn’t like the match up, so I got too cute with it. 

Result:

Niners D/ST: 5

Eagles D/ST:  -1

18 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Rudolph has 6 scores in 6 games, don’t overthink it. 

16 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Rudolph if theilan is out again. If he plays I’d go with Gesicki 

I overthought it. Gesicki is averaging more targets/yards/catches per game than Rudolph since they both got hot..  MIA is the worst running team in the league and hopefully will be throwing all day. Gesicki also has a nice matchup next week @NYG if I advance, and I have 0 FAAB left. Jets are also missing three starters in the secondary.

I would rather lose with a guy named Gesicki in my lineup than end up with a Rudolph 2 for 14 special.

Edited by CurlyDumps

4 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

Then don’t look at what Evans just did. 

Fuck Evans. Dude’s floor is super low and ceiling is really high; in actuality, it’s probably more Jamies’s fault, but Evans is a continual pain in the ass to keep on the roster.

In short, this thread title is perfect. 

1 minute ago, spystud13 said:

As many TDs as me since week 3 for the guy that likely went #1 more than anyone else. 

Shitty thing is, I fucked up, thought I was picking McCaffrey with the 2nd pick and ended up selecting Kamara by mistake.  Haven't had the heart to go back and look to see what that dumbfuckery cost me.