2019 Fuck Fantasy Football

Iceman

6 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

I’m in a real bad flex spot due to injuries & byes, so need one (0.5 PPR)... 

Cohen 
Tate 
Slayton 

They’re all playing each other @ Chi. 

Cohen has bit me in the ass too many times this year.

Tate is your safest pick.

Slayton has the high ceiling.

• Like 2

On 11/20/2019 at 4:55 PM, Redneck Mutha said:

Need a flex from this group (0.5 ppr): 

D Montgomery vs NYG (starting Lindsay at RB2)

C Sutton @ BUF

D Waller @ NYJ (starting Andrews at TE)

D Samuel vs GB

Court is top 10 in receiving yards and pretty consistent despite his year long QB situation. 

--

I accidentally left in my lineup and started Nyheim Hines tonight over Jordan Howard. Fortunately he's seen a good amount of action. 

Hope you went Deshaun @smwhorn - pretty good so far and will need to sling it a bunch more before the night is over. 

Edited by ztejas

Know I haven’t posted in here but could use some help. In a 14 team league, in 2nd but playing 3,4,5 the next 3 weeks before the playoffs so need to make some moves, not so much this week but after that. 

1a. Need a qb this week-Tannehill or Driskel? Leaning Driskel. 

1b. Looking at either adding gage, s. Shepard, or Cobb. Still have t.boyd but debating about dropping him due to their qb? 

2. Looking at switching Witten for r.griffin? Witten with the solid floor but griffin hot lately and high ceiling. Also have Njoku on ir. 

3. Have chicago and Pitt defense. Struggling to drop Chicago but they face dal,kc,gb at the end of the year? Terrible matchups and they haven’t done shit. 

14 hours ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

Know I haven’t posted in here but could use some help. In a 14 team league, in 2nd but playing 3,4,5 the next 3 weeks before the playoffs so need to make some moves, not so much this week but after that. 

1a. Need a qb this week-Tannehill or Driskel? Leaning Driskel. 

1b. Looking at either adding gage, s. Shepard, or Cobb. Still have t.boyd but debating about dropping him due to their qb? 

2. Looking at switching Witten for r.griffin? Witten with the solid floor but griffin hot lately and high ceiling. Also have Njoku on ir. 

3. Have chicago and Pitt defense. Struggling to drop Chicago but they face dal,kc,gb at the end of the year? Terrible matchups and they haven’t done shit. 

Driskel 

Cobb

Griffin

Drop CHI

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kmac30 said:

Wentz or Darnold. I’ve had a lot of bad luck this year and days like today, making bad decisions on Sunday before noon have killed me.

Wentz

1 hour ago, UnivTex34 said:

Sunday morning overthinking:

Dak at NE 

Rodgers at SF

Rodgers

28 minutes ago, To be named later said:

Brady vs Cowboys
Or Darnold vs Jets?

Darnold 

• Like 1

My roster seems turbofucked. Everyone but my defense and K are playing the early game and it’s just terrible across the board. 

Alvin Kamara, Mike Evans, Kenny Golladay, Jamison Crowder...just nothing happening despite favorable matchups. 

I need different second halves in several games or I’m gonna lock up my fourth loss before I even have lunch. 

Edited by The People’s Elbow

2 hours ago, Iceman said:

Jeffrey and Agholor are out.

So is RB Howard.

Goedert gets targeted twice today for 5 yards, right?

Y'all thought I was bullshitting, eh?

Fuck Wentz for also ignoring Sanders as an outlet.  Just keep taking those sacks, you hardheaded motherfucker...

Edited by Iceman

So fucking brilliant of me to start Miles Sanders over Sony Michel.

In other news looks like our league has a 3 way tie for 1st going into next week, with those teams fighting for 2 byes.  I enjoy those layers of the game.

My squad will be  6-6, most likely; and controlling its destiny for the 5th or 6th seed against a team that is 3-9.

Edited by Iceman