1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

It's got to be a result of some bizarre circle jerking among bleeding hearts

This is his flavor. 

he's got a sock army

With a dash of this. 

Clearly he has the time

He presumably has a LSU degree. The fuck you going to do with that?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

One of this site's great mysteries to me is how this LSU dipshit has some of the most rep of any poster. Every time I see him posting, it's useless, uninteresting, unfunny dipshittery. I can't for the life of me understand where he's putting something up in which people are then compelled to say "oh, yeah, that's good! upvote upvote upvote to you, good sir!" It's got to be a result of some bizarre circle jerking among bleeding hearts or diehard angry conservatives, whichever way he swings, in the Cloak Room or he's got a sock army. Or both. Clearly he has the time.

He has about 20 socks that he uses to upvote himself in the CR.

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

One of this site's great mysteries to me is how this LSU dipshit has some of the most rep of any poster. Every time I see him posting, it's useless, uninteresting, unfunny dipshittery. I can't for the life of me understand where he's putting something up in which people are then compelled to say "oh, yeah, that's good! upvote upvote upvote to you, good sir!" It's got to be a result of some bizarre circle jerking among bleeding hearts or diehard angry conservatives, whichever way he swings, in the Cloak Room or he's got a sock army. Or both. Clearly he has the time.

It is all from his shitposting in the cloak room. They need to update the site so that you can’t give rep in that hellscape. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Fatwa time?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Them finishing ahead of us is the only real problem I have with this poll.

It was probably too much to ask to have us jump from #30ish to ahead of #11, especially with our overall record. What I don’t get is Utah dropping 6 spots after getting spanked by #5 Oregon but only dropping 5 spots after getting spanked by a then-unranked Texas. If the roles were reversed, I don’t see that happening. 

24 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

It's no mystery. He has so much rep because he's the king of the cloakroomers, and they all jack each other off by handing out lots of pos rep.

9 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Pooooooor aggy!

Fourth smile. We came to life against Tech. We dumped some coaches. We whupped Utah. We barely nudge the Aggies out of the top 25.

Not bad considering where we were after losing to TCU.

On the death march, you take what smiles you can, my friends. Hook 'Em!

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, sidis said:

i remember standing in the rose bowl at the end of the national championship game really enjoying that victory for texas, celebrating with friends and fellow texas fans the team prevailing one of the greatest games ever played.

if i had spent it trolling another team's board where i had over 26,592 posts in fewer than two years (at a 40 post per day clip for almost two years), i would not be happy with how i chose to live my life.

ce2.png

I have 1/10 as many posts, and there are times I have to look around to make sure I’m not still in my parents’ basement. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

there's an echo chamber forum on this board, not sayin' where, where Hugo's schtick gets the reacharound from a metric shit-ton of posters.  

I won't say which forum, but it's that way ---------------------------------------------------------->>>

wink wink nudge nudge

But, you knew that.

Edited by Cajun

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Cloak room blowjobs...

Apparently he's very good.

Edited by SHOOTER12

17 hours ago, LonghornSean said:

1 LSU (15-0) 1,550

2 Clemson (14-1) 1,487

3 Ohio State (13-1) 1,426

4 Georgia (12-2) 1,336

5 Oregon (12-2) 1,249

6 Florida (11-2) 1,211

7 Oklahoma (12-2) 1,179

8 Alabama (11-2) 1,159

9 Penn State (11-2) 1,038

10 Minnesota (11-2) 952

11 Wisconsin (10-4) 883

12 Notre Dame (11-2) 879

13 Baylor (11-3) 827

14 Auburn (9-4) 726

15 Iowa (10-3) 699

16 Utah (11-3) 543

17 Memphis (12-2) 528

18 Michigan (9-4) 468

19 Appalachian State (13-1) 466

20 Navy (11-2) 415

21 Cincinnati (11-3) 343

22 Air Force (11-2) 209

23 Boise State (12-2) 188

24 UCF (10-3) 78

25 Texas (8-5) 69

Others receiving votes:

Texas A&M 54, Florida Atlantic 46, Washington 39, Virginia 28, USC 16, San Diego State 13, Arizona State 12, SMU 10, Tennessee 8, California 6, Louisiana Tech 2, Kentucky 2, Kansas State 2, Louisiana-Lafayette 2

If I am looking at it right, the  ACC has Clemson at #2 and the conference runner up Virginia at....#29. And no one else? Clemson would have a more difficult schedule if they had an FCS league schedule. The AAC had more ranked teams. I must be missing something.