Real House Wives of OC

Nueces River Rat

18 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I don't watch any of that shit, but I can tell you from personal experience that Heather Dubrow is a miserable cunt

Well, now you’ve got to share with the rest of the class brother...

Edited by Lobo

I've done business with her husband and I've been around her in that context.  I was having a lengthy 1 on 1 meeting with her husband. She walked in, interrupting the meeting, and started blathering on about something.  Her husband stops her yacking and introduces me.  She gives me a less-than-one second glance, and starts chattering on again.  That was meeting #1.   I was in that office quite a bit, and I witnessed the way she treated others, not just me.  

8 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I've done business with her husband and I've been around her in that context.  I was having a lengthy 1 on 1 meeting with her husband. She walked in, interrupting the meeting, and started blathering on about something.  Her husband stops her yacking and introduces me.  She gives me a less-than-one second glance, and starts chattering on again.  That was meeting #1.   I was in that office quite a bit, and I witnessed the way she treated others, not just me.  

LOL anyone who has watched the show knows Heather Dubrow is a huge cunt.  She made great TV. 

17 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Do you sell fake boobs or you offer services to the brothers of deceased rock stars?  

I provided services to ambulatory surgery centers, including the development and construction of same.  I should note that the Doc is a pretty nice guy, and is pleasant to be around. 

Edited by Gil Bang

Were you auditioning for Botched?

I watched the original season with slaid, that guy was so great. His wife was smoke too. Seen a lil here and there over the years, and the dubrow doc came across as pretty damn likeable, especially in the situations he was in with all the cuntiness surrounding

3 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

I provided services to ambulatory surgery centers, including the development and construction of same.  I should note that the Doc is a pretty nice guy, and is pleasant to be around. 

Terry is actually the reason they were on this show.  Apparently forged her signature on the paperwork.  

11 minutes ago, bluto said:

I watched the original season with slaid, that guy was so great. His wife was smoke too. Seen a lil here and there over the years, and the dubrow doc came across as pretty damn likeable, especially in the situations he was in with all the cuntiness surrounding

again, I've never watched the show, but I do recall that "slaid" had left a company shortly before I started there.   A real estate firm in Newport Beach.   They said he was pretty much a dick.

6 hours ago, Js1 said:

LOL anyone who has watched the show knows Heather Dubrow is a huge cunt.  She made great TV. 

She's the only one on that show that had money.  The rest were poor.

(My wife has watched the OC show from the very beginning and that's the only Housewife show she watches.)

25 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

She's the only one on that show that had money.  The rest were poor.

(My wife has watched the OC show from the very beginning and that's the only Housewife show she watches.)

She’s missing out. Atlanta, Potomac and NY are amazing.