How to Buy a 5-Star Recruit: The Demond Demas Saga

texifornia

Also, DM me any links to nudes of the flight attendant.

If you hurry, her Facebook is open. She has one Demond Demas as a Facebook friend. Could be a coincidence, as that's a really common name. Personally, I think you're barking up the wrong tree, because she is a fan of the CES, as pictured below.8370de2ee4e86a09870a6e4f6c760c6c.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I mean, FWK also gives his services free to kids who are D1 prospects to up his profile, etc. 

I feel like you're focusing more on the "What are the specific illegal things that can get people arrested for here" concept instead of the whole "This all looks shady and this kid is currently at aTm so they look dirty by association." I don't think average joe is going to do the real mental tracing you just did and say "Oh, this proves aTm is innocent, look at the circumstantial considerations." I think most people are going to say "This kid seems like he's dirty, the people around him seem like they're dirty, and he ended up at aTm. HMMM." 

I think the only people that are going to have an opinion on this are people that follow recruiting and have known about all of this for years. There are plausible explanations for everything going on here, other than the transparent attempt of Demas transferring for athletic reasons. There's no smoking gun here. FWK and other trainers are dirty. Aggy has adopted SEC recruiting tactic$.  Water's wet. The sky is blue. This thread feels a lot like Aggy yesterday looking for some big conspiracy about how Demas' transfer being denied was somehow devised and executed by the dirty sips down in Austin.

Edited by irishtexan
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, irishtexan said:

I guess what I'm saying is, "yeah. no shit. we've known about all of this for years". There are plausible explanations for everything going on here, other than the transparent attempt of Demas transferring for athletic reasons. There's no smoking gun here. FWK and other trainers are dirty. Aggy has adopted SEC recruiting tactic$.  Water's wet. The sky is blue. This thread feels a lot like Aggy yesterday looking for some big conspiracy about how Demas' transfer being denied was somehow devised and executed by the dirty sips down in Austin.

Yes, and the potential for negative attention has involved with aTm is something most of us will enjoy. 

I don’t feel like there’s a smoking gun because there doesn’t have to be? To me this thread is a direct response to the idiots blaming this on UT. It started as nothing more than a direct refutation of Big Bad UT horse shit. Great. If they get any bad pub or recruiting knives from it, gravy.

1 hour ago, pearlandhorn said:

Jimbo's main squeeze after Candi fucked the FSU special teams.  He always kept her on the outside just in case something fishy came up with Candi.  Now that Candi cucked him, he moved KKL to the front of the line.

So she's Jimbo's Camilla?

42 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Longtime Surly recruiting board lurker, occasional Shaggy poster under the same handle (pre-scat), injector of aggy tears and ETX geography expert (specialize in Silsbee and surrounding region). Was enjoying following this Demas-Dunn-FWK discussion and decided to jump into the filth with you jackals to add a few more data points I came across, all of which came from public records or unabashed internet creeping.

So, we've already established DUNNCO PROPERTIES II, LTD. is the owner of the FWK facility located at 10316 Lake Road.  I'll call this entity "DPII."  Now, just follow with me.

The registered agent for DPII is Dunn Development Company, with offices at 10320 Lake Road.  Per LinkedIn, the only two employees of Dunn Development Company (at least registered with/having accounts on LinkedIn) are Scott Dunn (its President) and Patrick Dunn.

Online records show that Scott Dunn is also a director/board member of Urban Constructors, Inc. - a business located at 10318 Lake Road , Suite 103A (i.e., the exact address listed on the TX Comptroller website as the "Mailing Address" for DPII, the owner of the FWK facility, and the address itself is for a suite/building located in the same multi-business complex as FWK's facility).

Other hits show that Patrick Dunn is a director of Dunn Development Company, as well as the President of, you guessed it, Urban Constructors. There is not any information that would allow anyone to verify it's actually him, but thought I would note that this A&M campus ministry annual report shows a "Mr. and Mrs. Patrick Dunn" made a charitable contribution to the ministry.  And here's another showing a donation from a prior year.  Caveats galore (mainly,  seems like there's a good chance it's a somewhat common name), but nonetheless, a potential tie.

Now, my last stop on the edge of the internet was here. Gonna be honest, I was feeling a bit ashamed about sourcing from an obituary, but then I remembered my audience here. Anyways, so, that page is the only one I could find that potentially links the actual family relationship of Hunter Dunn to the guys involved in the FWK facility investment - haven't seen anyone tie that out in previous posts. Namely, feel free to check for yourself/vet me here, I read it to show that the Scott Dunn mentioned above is Hunter Dunn's father.  patrickstewartmildshock.gif.  Also, guess who was a pallbearer? Patrick Dunn. 

Hope the board finds this interesting. And for any aggy that stumbles across this, just want to say, hey Looch and all you other sheep loving mouthbreathers. This was just for fun and boredom, but I'm sure you can all appreciate this post and thread overall given your proclivity for with hunts and BOMC  theories. Oh yeah, and FCB and OU sucks, shoutout to South Austin's mom, stop being a bitch, satya, and pm derka with any questions.

This is good shit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

People are already running away with this but it doesn't make sense. 

Assuming that A&M/FWK/Demas/Dunn/Flanagan are all working together, two of the main "facts" here are irreconcilable: 

1. FWK is shopping Demas and Dunn as a package deal
  2. A&M isn't recruiting Dunn and even put Demas under Flanagan so that other schools can't get him

If FWK/A&M are working togehter, why is A&M letting him shop their best commitment to other schools?

Someone will say it's just to get Dunn offers and that Demas isn't actually being shopped. If that's the case, if the entire purpose of that is to buy Demas, why is a core part of the plan to pretend to sell him to other schools? It's just a stupid idea. 

Plus there's the small detail that Demas was committed to A&M and bought in to their class like 6 months before the transfer. 

FWK was shopping Demas prior to his commitment to A&M. Do you honestly think FWK has the ability to shop, I.e. guarantee Demas’ commitment, to those schools but not to aggy? The other schools didn’t bite on that offer, but trainers don’t shop players around unless there’s money involved, because 1) what else would FWK get out of that? And 2) how else would FWK secure Demas’ commitment to that school other than passing illegal benefits on to demas. 

You’re focusing way too much on a minute detail here. The real takeaway is that there is a coach willing to go on record that FWK was shopping Demas, Demas quickly committed to a school previously not in his top 5, won’t consider other schools, and even transferred to a school with an aggy HC and in doing so, is providing a benefit to the same trainer who was shopping him (I.e. facilitating payment to Demas). 

So you have a coach on record, you have evidence of a quid pro quo, and a ton of connections in between that corroborate those allegations. 

Like I said in my original post, short of an FBI investigation or a Cam Newton’s dad admission, that’s about as much evidence as you’ll ever find of a dirty recruitment.

now, I think starting this thread and expecting anything to come of it all is pretty silly, but my takeaway is mainly that it’s actual proof of Fisher/aggy’s cheating antics and if more smoke comes out in more recruitments, an interested party could decide there’s enough there to take some action.

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

While people are digging: who is Karen Johnson?

Why would an old lady with no connections to Texas move from Florida to Texas after Jimbo Fisher is hired at Texas A&M? How does she have access to the Texas A&M football program to the extent that she is able to attend closed practices? How and why does she drive HS football players to camps, associate with their families, and participate in "chat rooms" with the parents of players Texas A&M is recruiting?

Sounds like a booster to me. I think the NCAA would frown upon boosters being so involved with recruits and their families.

Forget the booster part. She works for Jimbo’s non profit. Is there a more obvious way to launder money in order to pay recruits? Her deep involvement in the program and close ties with recruits and families screams bag hag. 

1 hour ago, irishtexan said:

Is it though? Kids transfer schools for athletic reasons under the guise of personal issues all the time. That's not new. FWK's job involves promoting his clients. Of course he wants Dunn to get better offers. So if it means Demas transferring to Dunn's school so he has better talent, will get more attention, and get better offers, it seems like it's worth a shot to get him to transfer. And it Demas transferring means he's closer to FWK, it seems like a win-win for all involved parties (ignoring that it's against UIL rules for kids to transfer for athletic reasons). They tried to swing it and the UIL shut that shit down. But I'm just not seeing some sort of grand conspiracy here. Is it shady? Fuck yeah it is. Is there anything here that everyone in the state of Texas who even moderately follows this shit already has known about for years? I'm not seeing it. 

40 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

I think the only people that are going to have an opinion on this are people that follow recruiting and have known about all of this for years. There are plausible explanations for everything going on here, other than the transparent attempt of Demas transferring for athletic reasons. There's no smoking gun here. FWK and other trainers are dirty. Aggy has adopted SEC recruiting tactic$.  Water's wet. The sky is blue. This thread feels a lot like Aggy yesterday looking for some big conspiracy about how Demas' transfer being denied was somehow devised and executed by the dirty sips down in Austin.

Like I said above, I don’t view this as some smoking gun that will get aggy the death penalty or even any punishment from the NCAA, but it’s not everyday you get a HS football coach on record as being told a trainer is shopping a recruit. That and some of these other connections is much more significant public evidence of cheating than you almost ever have with a recruitment. This goes beyond the normal insinuations on a recruiting board that player X is on the take. 

And while we’re throwing out theories, If the FBI ever decides to get involved in football recruiting, A&M is now a non-blue blood Adidas school with public evidence of highly questionable recruiting tactics. Seems like a pretty obvious first pick to me.

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Forget the booster part. She works for Jimbo’s non profit. Is there a more obvious way to launder money in order to pay recruits? Her deep involvement in the program and close ties with recruits and families screams bag hag. 

Yes, but "booster" is a word the NCAA concerns itself with. They don't get into tax evasion or other criminal activity.

Per the NCAA:

Boosters, referred to by the NCAA as “representatives of the institution’s athletic interests,” include anyone who has:

• Provided a donation in order to obtain season tickets for any sport at the university.
  • Participated in or has been a member of an organization promoting the university’s athletics programs.
  • Made financial contributions to the athletic department or to a university booster organization.
  • Arranged for or provided employment for enrolled student-athletes.
  • Assisted or has been requested by university staff to assist in the recruitment of prospective student-athletes.
  • Assisted in providing benefits to enrolled student athletes or their families.
  • Been involved otherwise in promoting university athletics.

Once an individual is identified as a “representative of the institution’s athletics interests,” the person retains that identity forever.

Only institutional staff members are permitted to recruit prospective student-athletes. Generally, NCAA rules prohibit anyone else from contacting (calling, writing or in-person contact) prospects or the prospect’s relatives or guardian for recruiting purposes.

Students are still considered prospects even if they have signed a National Letter of Intent or any other financial aid agreement with a university.

Boosters are not precluded from continuing established friendships with families who have prospective student-athletes. However, boosters may not encourage a prospect’s participation in university athletics or provide benefits to prospects that were not previously provided.

If a violation occurs, it may jeopardize a student-athlete’s eligibility for intercollegiate competition, jeopardize a school’s membership status with the NCAA or cause a booster to lose access to all booster benefits.

ALSO:

What are examples of impermissible recruiting activities?

As a booster, you may not:

• Contact a prospect in-person on-campus or off campus.
  • Contact a prospect by telephone, email, Internet or letter.
  • Provide gifts or free or reduced-cost services to a prospect or the prospect’s relatives or guardian.
  • Employ relatives, guardians or friends of a prospect as an inducement for the prospect’s enrollment and athletics participation at a university.
  • Become directly or indirectly involved in making arrangements for a prospect or the prospect’s relatives or guardian to receive money or financial aid of any kind.
  • Provide transportation for a prospect or the prospect’s relatives or guardian.
  • Provide free or reduced-cost tickets for a prospect or the prospect’s relatives or guardian to attend an athletic event.
  • Provide any material benefit (e.g., meals, cash) to the coach of a prospect, including high school, two-year college, AAU and summer team coaches.

Karen is a Texas A&M booster, without question.

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

While people are digging: who is Karen Johnson?

Why would an old lady with no connections to Texas move from Florida to Texas after Jimbo Fisher is hired at Texas A&M? How does she have access to the Texas A&M football program to the extent that she is able to attend closed practices? How and why does she drive HS football players to camps, associate with their families, and participate in "chat rooms" with the parents of players Texas A&M is recruiting?

Sounds like a booster to me. I think the NCAA would frown upon boosters being so involved with recruits and their families.

It's almost as if Karen reads this thread....she just locked her twitter. 

But she can't hide posts like this

image.png.3b30fc78218fd4a0f30945ccc5ddd136.png

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Longtime Surly recruiting board lurker, occasional Shaggy poster under the same handle (pre-scat), injector of aggy tears and ETX geography expert (specialize in Silsbee and surrounding region). Was enjoying following this Demas-Dunn-FWK discussion and decided to jump into the filth with you jackals to add a few more data points I came across, all of which came from public records or unabashed internet creeping.

So, we've already established DUNNCO PROPERTIES II, LTD. is the owner of the FWK facility located at 10316 Lake Road.  I'll call this entity "DPII."  Now, just follow with me.

The registered agent for DPII is Dunn Development Company, with offices at 10320 Lake Road.  Per LinkedIn, the only two employees of Dunn Development Company (at least registered with/having accounts on LinkedIn) are Scott Dunn (its President) and Patrick Dunn.

Online records show that Scott Dunn is also a director/board member of Urban Constructors, Inc. - a business located at 10318 Lake Road , Suite 103A (i.e., the exact address listed on the TX Comptroller website as the "Mailing Address" for DPII, the owner of the FWK facility, and the address itself is for a suite/building located in the same multi-business complex as FWK's facility).

Other hits show that Patrick Dunn is a director of Dunn Development Company, as well as the President of, you guessed it, Urban Constructors. There is not any information that would allow anyone to verify it's actually him, but thought I would note that this A&M campus ministry annual report shows a "Mr. and Mrs. Patrick Dunn" made a charitable contribution to the ministry.  And here's another showing a donation from a prior year.  Caveats galore (mainly,  seems like there's a good chance it's a somewhat common name), but nonetheless, a potential tie.

Now, my last stop on the edge of the internet was here. Gonna be honest, I was feeling a bit ashamed about sourcing from an obituary, but then I remembered my audience here. Anyways, so, that page is the only one I could find that potentially links the actual family relationship of Hunter Dunn to the guys involved in the FWK facility investment - haven't seen anyone tie that out in previous posts. Namely, feel free to check for yourself/vet me here, I read it to show that the Scott Dunn mentioned above is Hunter Dunn's father.  patrickstewartmildshock.gif.  Also, guess who was a pallbearer? Patrick Dunn. 

Hope the board finds this interesting. And for any aggy that stumbles across this, just want to say, hey Looch and all you other sheep loving mouthbreathers. This was just for fun and boredom, but I'm sure you can all appreciate this post and thread overall given your proclivity for with hunts and BOMC  theories. Oh yeah, and FCB and OU sucks, shoutout to South Austin's mom, stop being a bitch, satya, and pm derka with any questions.

41724569-you-are-amazing-hand-drawn-call

3 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Yes, but "booster" is a word the NCAA concerns itself with. They don't get into tax evasion or other criminal activity.

Per the NCAA:

ALSO:

Karen is a Texas A&M booster, without question.

Sure but the NCAA doesn’t get into anything at all so the booster aspect is pretty meaningless. Money laundering or other illegal activity would be a different story.

Edited by Burt Macklin

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

North Forest head coach Terrell stated under oath that Demas was being shopped as a package deal with Dunn to schools like Ole Miss, Oklahoma State, and LSU.

The head coach of Tomball high school is Kevin Flanigan. Turns out he went to aggy and his daughter works for them as a recruiting assistant. What a better place for A&M to make sure no other schools come calling with better offers than one with an A&M head coach. 

Seems somewhat contradictory..

• Fuck You 12

17 minutes ago, SumlinsGhost said:

No it's not. They didn't happen at the same time.

The second one happened after the package deal was a clear non-starter and the strategy changed and Demas was committed to aggy and transferring to Tomball.

Edited by texifornia
  • Like 2

Just now, texifornia said:

No its not. They didn't happen at the same time.

The second one happened after the package deal was a clear non-starter and the strategy changed and Demas was committed and transferring to Tomball.

don't bother arguing.  he's a new poster looking to poke holes.  most assuredly an idiot aggy.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SumlinsGhost said:

We understand that Grammar is not taught at aggy.  The statement in question uses Past Progressive tense.  It is used to denote repeated actions that occurred in the past.  That in no way contradicts the timeline of known events.  It is in fact fully consistent with the past behavior of some of the named institutions, the known issues with private trainers and other reports re: FWK specifically.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Chad said:

The majority of the aggy don't care for Karen and clash with her on their message boards frequently.

Whether half of them like her or not, no fanbase is more suited to get deluged because of some some jabbering, loudmouthed, Florida white trash.  Play Florida games and win Florida prizes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I am absolutely, positively certain that Aggy hasn't played any role in attempts to buy Demas. Not because they are above paying players in general or Demas in particular. But they could fuck up something as simple as toast. This would actually require some thought and planning - that's not really aggy's strong suit. If the school were involved, there'd be way more stupidity involved. There's something going on under the table, but it's way over aggy's head. 

2 minutes ago, Texasrocks said:

I am absolutely, positively certain that Aggy hasn't played any role in attempts to buy Demas. Not because they are above paying players in general or Demas in particular. But they could fuck up something as simple as toast. This would actually require some thought and planning - that's not really aggy's strong suit. If the school were involved, there'd be way more stupidity involved. There's something going on under the table, but it's way over aggy's head. 

Well, that includes the Sun, the Moon, and the Stars and generally the entire universe of possibilities that they can't fathom, so that sounds about right. 

7 minutes ago, Texasrocks said:

Stupidity like transferring their best recruit to a school where he’ll be ineligible and can’t play his senior year of football?

Jimbo has been buying players for years and has a system in place for it. 

2 hours ago, derpyhorndog said:

You magnificent bastard.

Was there ever any doubt this hasn't been going on down in CS?  Aggy set up the conference move, set up the absurd contract, and cannot see it fail.  This shit show blows up in their face like it seems like it will....it could set those mouth breathers back a decade.  Jimbo's not leaving voluntarily.  He'll burn that place to the ground if he has to!  

Since it's open to the public and already posted on Texags, here's Mama Dunn's facebook post regarding the hearing (note that he's been living with them for a year):

So we spent the day at UIL to present our case for Demond Demas. This boy has overcome adversity like no child should ever have to. He has seen violence, drugs, gangs and murders. One of them being his little brother in a drive by. He is in Tomball with us and has been for a year now. He is safe and strong and is developing into the most amazing young man. Today he handled himself with dignity and grace. I’m ashamed of “Coach” Terrell at North Forest High School for telling the board that he moved for athletic purposes. This child moved to be safe. His mother and grandmother want him here. We will continue to fight. UIL did not even listen to our side today. These cold and calculated members have been out of the classroom too long. They have forgotten what it’s like to see a hungry child. They have forgotten what it’s like to see a child scared to go home. They have forgotten humanity. This was such a disgrace today. We will continue to fight with our friends and family! This child got his entire senior year ripped away from him. I sat there today and shed tears because UIL listened and agreed with lie after lie after lie from “Coach Terrell”. I cried in the parking lot with this precious boy as he watched his teammates all suited up on the field knowing he can’t be a part of it. All I know is that karma is a bitch. No true educator would strip a child of the only thing he has to keep him from falling into the system. My heart is hurting for him. All I can do is teach him that this is not the end. He will continue to train and work hard and be ready to play at Texas A & M next year. When will we come together to help instead of hindering our kids? UIL is an f’n joke. As I walked out today, I told “Coach” Terrell he should be ashamed of himself and that he is a terrible person. There is no shame in my game. Y’all watch! Demond will be a better person in the end, and I will proudly say that my husband and I were a part of it!

Edited by Longhornfan1024

13 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Since it's open to the public and already posted on Texags, here's Mama Dunn's facebook post regarding the hearing (note that he's been living with them for a year):

No true educator would strip a child of the only thing he has to keep him from falling into the system.

well, great thing that he has the Dunn family and their purely philanthropic largess to prevent him from falling into the system in place of football. Funny how she fucking forgot that part seeing how he's been living with them for a year now. Weird. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

So we spent the day at UIL to present our case for Demond Demas. This boy has overcome adversity like no child should ever have to. He has seen violence, drugs, gangs and murders. One of them being his little brother in a drive by. He is in Tomball with us and has been for a year now. He is safe and strong and is developing into the most amazing young man. Today he handled himself with dignity and grace. I’m ashamed of “Coach” Terrell at North Forest High School for telling the board that he moved for athletic purposes. This child moved to be safe. His mother and grandmother want him here. We will continue to fight. UIL did not even listen to our side today. These cold and calculated members have been out of the classroom too long. They have forgotten what it’s like to see a hungry child. They have forgotten what it’s like to see a child scared to go home. They have forgotten humanity. This was such a disgrace today. We will continue to fight with our friends and family! This child got his entire senior year ripped away from him. I sat there today and shed tears because UIL listened and agreed with lie after lie after lie from “Coach Terrell”. I cried in the parking lot with this precious boy as he watched his teammates all suited up on the field knowing he can’t be a part of it. All I know is that karma is a bitch. No true educator would strip a child of the only thing he has to keep him from falling into the system. My heart is hurting for him. All I can do is teach him that this is not the end. He will continue to train and work hard and be ready to play at Texas A & M next year. When will we come together to help instead of hindering our kids? UIL is an f’n joke. As I walked out today, I told “Coach” Terrell he should be ashamed of himself and that he is a terrible person. There is no shame in my game. Y’all watch! Demond will be a better person in the end, and I will proudly say that my husband and I were a part of it!

Hi, I am Mrs. Dunn. My favorite movie is The Blind Side and my personal hero is Leigh Anne Tuohy.

I5183c6GLCxl.jpg

what we have here is a Tomball Tuohy

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

I feel like all of the words after the bolded sentence completely negate the bolded sentence.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I feel like all of the words after the bolded sentence completely negate the bolded sentence.

It reads like Jimbo speaks. Make an obvious statement that pleases the cult, hedge it with potential outcomes and call it fact. 

30 minutes ago, Goodman said:

Wait a min, the ministry told us he was living in an apartment with his grandfather? 

Seems the Dunn's watched "the blind side" and turned it up to 11 with FWK.

I missed the screen shot of this. Is it in green?  Did they already delete it after Ms Dunn's claim he's being living with them for a year?  That shit needs to be in the timeline on this story. If  he's truly been living with the Dunns for a year then North Forest would have to forfeit all games he played in last year would they not?

Ms. Dunn the next time you decide to be the great white hope and emulate the Blind Side they moved Oher into a private school.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

well, great thing that he has the Dunn family and their purely philanthropic largess to prevent him from falling into the system in place of football. Funny how she fucking forgot that part seeing how he's been living with them for a year now. Weird. 

Also fuck his siblings who aren’t blue chip recruits, right?
  • Like 2

1) The North Forest head coach was told by several colleges that FWK was shopping Demas and Dunn together. 

2) The Tomball head coach is a red-ass aggy. 

3) The daughter of Tomball's head coach worked for aggy in the "recruiting" department. 

4) The Dunn's own the land where FWK trains HS recruits. 

5) The Dunn's business has apparently made financial donations to aggy. 

6) Texags has been involved. 

YEAH THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE AT ALL. NOTHING AT ALL. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

1) The North Forest head coach was told by several colleges that FWK was shopping Demas and Dunn together. 

2) The Tomball head coach is a red-ass aggy. 

3) The daughter of Tomball's head coach worked for aggy in the "recruiting" department. 

4) The Dunn's own the land where FWK trains HS recruits. 

5) The Dunn's business has apparently made financial donations to aggy. 

6) Texags has been involved. 

YEAH THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE AT ALL. NOTHING AT ALL. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761154bf582ff7a571be47

• Like 2

The idea was for aggy to wait until just before Dec. signing day and they suddenly find room for a second QB, namely Hunter Dunn.  The explanation for this new offer and commitment is obvious because he and Demas were terrors at Tomball.  The UIL, the North Forest coach and Demas' grandpa derailed this scheme.  

Edited by lemonandaturd