How to Buy a 5-Star Recruit: The Demond Demas Saga

texifornia

19 minutes ago, Shift said:

Also fuck his siblings who aren’t blue chip recruits, right?

Well, their son can't throw the ball to the other siblings for whatever reason so they aren't really family in that sense.  Also, her teary story omits anything FWK related because apparently, training with FWK on their property is to help escape the violence the other siblings are free to face on a daily basis.  I mean, can't they train/escape too?  Think about all the children, Mama Dunn, and not just your beloved son's receiver.  Call the Rudy play for everybody. 

Edited by Mdhorn

22 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

I missed the screen shot of this. Is it in green?  Did they already delete it after Ms Dunn's claim he's being living with them for a year?  That shit needs to be in the timeline on this story. If  he's truly been living with the Dunns for a year then North Forest would have to forfeit all games he played in last year would they not?

Ms. Dunn the next time you decide to be the great white hope and emulate the Blind Side they moved Oher into a private school.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/highschool/article/State-s-top-receiver-ruled-ineligible-14364813.php?utm_campaign=CMS Sharing Tools (Premium)&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

"Demas moved in with neighbors in the North Forest area during his freshman year (2016-17) and stayed there before moving early this year to an apartment in Tomball to live with his grandfather, who wanted to assume the responsibility of taking care of Demas in an effort to keep him out of trouble."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

The idea was for aggy to wait until just before Dec. signing day and they suddenly find room for a second QB, namely Hunter Dunn.  The explanation for this new offer and commitment is obvious because he and Demas were terrors at Tomball.  The UIL, the North Forest coach and Demas' grandpa derailed this scheme.  

People are hung up on the scholarship part of this. The Dunn family is well off. They don't care about getting Dunn a "scholarship" they just want him to get in the door. I bet the play here was to get him a preferred walk on spot at aggy. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

People are hung up on the scholarship part of this. The Dunn family is well off. They don't care about getting Dunn a "scholarship" they just want him to get in the door. I bet the play here was to get him a preferred walk on spot at aggy. 

Well Dunn is a 3 star QB being shopped as a package deal by FWK, so Papa Dunn may be into to saving money on college tuition and bragging that his son is a D- 1 scholarship stud QB.  Egos matter.  

Edited by lemonandaturd

Just now, lemonandaturd said:

Well Dunn is a 3 star QB being shopped as a package deal by FWK, so Papa Dunn may be into to saving money on college tuition and bragging that his son is a D! scholarship stud QB.  Egos matter.  

Dunn has one offer (Temple). Temple already has a QB commit in the '20 class. 

This is FWK trying to get Dunn some legit D1 offers to show he actually has value. Dunn's recruitment has preferred walk-on written all over it. Guarantee there was some discussion of aggy taking Dunn as a preferred walk-on when Demas committed. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Dunn has one offer (Temple). Temple already has a QB commit in the '20 class. 

This is FWK trying to get Dunn some legit D1 offers to show he actually has value. Dunn's recruitment has preferred walk-on written all over it. Guarantee there was some discussion of aggy taking Dunn as a preferred walk-on when Demas committed. 

Why didn't they?  Are there limits to PWOs?  Seems like it be a no brainer just to keep all involved happy.

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

Huh? The motivation is obvious. They’re trying get their kid in the door somewhere. 

Well a PWO at aggy is as in the door as they can get.  Holding out for a scholarship to some lower level program doesn't make sense assuming you have money to pay for a better school. 

1 hour ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Since it's open to the public and already posted on Texags, here's Mama Dunn's facebook post regarding the hearing (note that he's been living with them for a year):

So we spent the day at UIL to present our case for Demond Demas. This boy has overcome adversity like no child should ever have to. He has seen violence, drugs, gangs and murders. One of them being his little brother in a drive by. He is in Tomball with us and has been for a year now. He is safe and strong and is developing into the most amazing young man. Today he handled himself with dignity and grace. I’m ashamed of “Coach” Terrell at North Forest High School for telling the board that he moved for athletic purposes. This child moved to be safe. His mother and grandmother want him here. We will continue to fight. UIL did not even listen to our side today. These cold and calculated members have been out of the classroom too long. They have forgotten what it’s like to see a hungry child. They have forgotten what it’s like to see a child scared to go home. They have forgotten humanity. This was such a disgrace today. We will continue to fight with our friends and family! This child got his entire senior year ripped away from him. I sat there today and shed tears because UIL listened and agreed with lie after lie after lie from “Coach Terrell”. I cried in the parking lot with this precious boy as he watched his teammates all suited up on the field knowing he can’t be a part of it. All I know is that karma is a bitch. No true educator would strip a child of the only thing he has to keep him from falling into the system. My heart is hurting for him. All I can do is teach him that this is not the end. He will continue to train and work hard and be ready to play at Texas A & M next year. When will we come together to help instead of hindering our kids? UIL is an f’n joke. As I walked out today, I told “Coach” Terrell he should be ashamed of himself and that he is a terrible person. There is no shame in my game. Y’all watch! Demond will be a better person in the end, and I will proudly say that my husband and I were a part of it!

Cry me a fucking river you fraudulent cocksucking bitch.  The only thing he has to keep him from falling into the system. Give me a fucking break.  How about tutoring him, help him learn to focus and learn.  Oh God help him he's like a bazillion others without football who...oh my God none of us ever succeded. Spare me you dramatic bitch, may someone replace your douch with battery acid.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Cry me a fucking river you fraudulent cocksucking bitch.  The only thing he has to keep him from falling into the system. Give me a fucking break.  How about tutoring him, help him learn to focus and learn.  Oh God help him he's like a bazillion others without football who...oh my God none of us ever succeded. Spare me you dramatic bitch, may someone replace your douch with battery acid.

For our Surly detectives, where did Mama Dunn go to school?  She sounds pretty red ass.  

9 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Well a PWO at aggy is as in the door as they can get.  Holding out for a scholarship to some lower level program doesn't make sense assuming you have money to pay for a better school. 

The PWO isn't going anywhere. 

Go to Dunn's twitter page. His pinned tweet is his only offer from Temple. Kids love this shit and so do their families. They aren't going to accept a PWO when they have the perception their kid is a total badass. 

Mama Dunn, yes karma is a bitch.  When you start screwing with a poor kid's life in order to feed your ego and get your geeky ass Temple offer kid a full ride at aggy, then guys like Coach Terrell will call your sorry ass out.  I am sure Coach Terrell and the coaches in Tomball's district know all about FWK and his shenanigans.  Cry me a river.  

Edited by lemonandaturd
  • Like 3

Since it's open to the public and already posted on Texags, here's Mama Dunn's facebook post regarding the hearing (note that he's been living with them for a year):

So we spent the day at UIL to present our case for Demond Demas. This boy has overcome adversity like no child should ever have to. He has seen violence, drugs, gangs and murders. One of them being his little brother in a drive by. He is in Tomball with us and has been for a year now. He is safe and strong and is developing into the most amazing young man. Today he handled himself with dignity and grace. I’m ashamed of “Coach” Terrell at North Forest High School for telling the board that he moved for athletic purposes. This child moved to be safe. His mother and grandmother want him here. We will continue to fight. UIL did not even listen to our side today. These cold and calculated members have been out of the classroom too long. They have forgotten what it’s like to see a hungry child. They have forgotten what it’s like to see a child scared to go home. They have forgotten humanity. This was such a disgrace today. We will continue to fight with our friends and family! This child got his entire senior year ripped away from him. I sat there today and shed tears because UIL listened and agreed with lie after lie after lie from “Coach Terrell”. I cried in the parking lot with this precious boy as he watched his teammates all suited up on the field knowing he can’t be a part of it. All I know is that karma is a bitch. No true educator would strip a child of the only thing he has to keep him from falling into the system. My heart is hurting for him. All I can do is teach him that this is not the end. He will continue to train and work hard and be ready to play at Texas A & M next year. When will we come together to help instead of hindering our kids? UIL is an f’n joke. As I walked out today, I told “Coach” Terrell he should be ashamed of himself and that he is a terrible person. There is no shame in my game. Y’all watch! Demond will be a better person in the end, and I will proudly say that my husband and I were a part of it!

They were so troubled by the plight of the Demas family that they left his siblings there in that Beirut war zone.  Should've learned to ball, you little motherfuckers, and you could be kicking it with the Dunns. 

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

.b80495227eadb1bdb4164265ab62d1eb.jpg

The total lack of self-awareness  here is amazing. All of this started because they were running with idiotic conspiracy theories yesterday that implicated Texas (mainly from Texags). These fucktards are one of a kind. 

They completely made shit up about Texas and now they're pissed that Texas fans did some research to disprove this? Not only disprove it but prove that aggy is probably involved in some shady shit. 

It's truly incredible.

Edited by Rickylovesweed
  • Like 6

This boy has overcome adversity like no child should ever have to. He has seen violence, drugs, gangs and murders. One of them being his little brother in a drive by....These cold and calculated members have been out of the classroom too long. They have forgotten what it’s like to see a hungry child. They have forgotten what it’s like to see a child scared to go home. They have forgotten humanity.

Why did her humanity only extend to the blue chip prospect and not his younger siblings?

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Why did her humanity only extend to the blue chip prospect and not his younger siblings?

There's a 40-yard-dash requirement for Dunn residency. 

4.8? Fuck outta here

Edited by Chooky
Bearded Hamm
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Cry me a fuc$ing river. Isn’t this the same guy who claimed that they still had the in for Alford and the coaches were going to flip him when the entire world knew the kid was committing to us?!  Is there no shame in the $9.95 game?!  

I read the article and everything I read on the initial is legit investigated fact  I don’t need KKL’s ovaries on the table to see what’s going on . 

I guess ethics and morals only only matter when you are lying to get subscribers and trying to pad your “crystal ball” projections.   aggy gonna aggy

43 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Brauny is pissed, y'all!

How dare you besmirch the good names of aggy boosters who are illegally recruiting for aggy?! How dare you post screenshots of Brauny's tweets promoting players his alma mater is recruiting?! That is enough of this kind of barbaric behavior!

Good day, sir! I say "good day!'

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Truly a life and death situation here. We need to be more respectful of our aggy brethren and the Demas and Dunn families. 

This is a kids FUTURE we're talking about, gosh dangit! There isn't room to discuss potentially illegal or morally corrupt recruiting practices!

54 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

isn't this the guy that got into a fight with taylor hamm on the sidelines of a high school football game and then had to be ejected from the premises?

edit: also, shouldn't someone whose job it is to write articles know the difference between plural and possessive? 

Edited by sidis

Bearded Hamm and the Aggies are aghast at how the t sip internet and the whorn UIL is treating this loving family and a kid. Now reminisce how Malik Jefferson was treated by those slobs and how a $9.95'er addressed him directly on Twitter with a racial slur. Fuck these people. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Brauninger can feel free to disprove anything in this thread but he won’t because he doesn’t have shit and it’s easier to just blame Texas. 

We all know that fat ass is reading this thread. 

He and the rest of the staff at Texags aren’t very smart but are extremely delusional.  Credit them for taking a lot of aggy dollars for their propaganda and lies.  Maybe if they go another 20 years without a conference title, aggy might realize they are being lied to.  But I doubt that. Texags has been spewing the same bullshit for 20 years.  And their idiot customers still buy the bullshit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ApocalypseTexas said:

I believe this whole Demas move is 100% about winning a state championship.  Any side benefit is just a side benefit.  Has everyone forgot how much high school football means to a community like Tomball

With an aggy head coach like Flanigan, Tomball could have Demas, Dez Bryant and Hunter Renfrow and still not sniff a district championship.