How to Buy a 5-Star Recruit: The Demond Demas Saga

texifornia

Karen speaks about James Foster and his family often. She speaks about talking to Marvin Wilson’s mother and going to games with them. She speaks about talking to various recruits and their families on group chats. I don’t think she is a bag man but she could be the intermediary between recruits families and other people. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hornsfan91 said:

Lol I know where you coming from. But I got this information today from a reliable person who was there during the UIL hearing. I was told that Demas’s mother even slapped him outside of the court for lying about her condition. He’s been telling people that she’s on drugs when in fact she has cancer.

If true, that's fucking disgraceful

55 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Karen speaks about James Foster and his family often. She speaks about talking to Marvin Wilson’s mother and going to games with them. She speaks about talking to various recruits and their families on group chats. I don’t think she is a bag man but she could be the intermediary between recruits families and other people. 

I don't see any connection to the aggys on her fb.

https://www.facebook.com/karen.d.johnson.353

Has someone on the surly demo team already taken care of configuring her home and car alarms to go off in the middle of the night, tv's to turn on and off randomly, set her refrigerator to defrost, and have her car set to randomly start and shut down? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, campcrunk said:

I've been going through some public records databases to see if I can dig up anything interesting on Mee Maw. However, given how common her name is, it's pretty slow going. Does anyone have any other information about her background, like prior last names, age, etc.? I kind of doubt it, but more info might help things along.

You're single and recently broke up with your girlfriend.....am I right?

10 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Has someone on the surly demo team already taken care of configuring her home and car alarms to go off in the middle of the night, tv's to turn on and off randomly, set her refrigerator to defrost, and have her car set to randomly start and shut down? 

Don’t forget the sprinklers.  Also set the microwave to default to a power level of 1.

3 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

This is all going to end with Karen driving cross country wearing a diaper with a trunk full of body disposal equipment and then murdering Jimbo. 

Was Karen also a former astronaut that flew aboard Space Shuttle Discovery??

giphy.gif

Edited by LTtxfan

On 8/21/2019 at 10:01 AM, Skipper said:

You don't think Herman knows how this shit works when he's constantly recruiting against Aggy/UGA,LSU, etc.?  Cmon man.....

Just gonna repost these quotes from Looch's cry fest on the radio last night Friday:

"In my personal opinion, I think Tom Herman is kind of a slimy dude. You're going to have to understand what kind of fight you're about to get in to, and to get in there and fight fire with fire with the guy. He's slimy, and you can quote me on that."

"Some of these in-state recruiting battles are about to get pretty nasty, down and dirty, because I think that's what Tom Herman and his staff prefer to play."

4 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Just gonna repost these quotes from Looch's cry fest on the radio last night Friday:

"In my personal opinion, I think Tom Herman is kind of a slimy dude. You're going to have to understand what kind of fight you're about to get in to, and to get in there and fight fire with fire with the guy. He's slimy, and you can quote me on that."

"Some of these in-state recruiting battles are about to get pretty nasty, down and dirty, because I think that's what Tom Herman and his staff prefer to play."

I mean that’s so shocking Liucci.  Because you always spoke so highly about the character of Mack Brown and Charlie Strong.  

Of course, that fucktard has Jackie Sherrill on the payroll and praises him as pure as the driven snow.  

What a loser.  Liucci is worse than Ketchum but unlike us, Ags worship him.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Not to go CR on the recruiting forum, but is it slimy to bring it to the attention of a young African-American athlete that yell practice is basically a Klan rally?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

I hope so.  

2 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Every time that nozzle opens his mouth, the value of a degree from sheep land takes a hit.

5 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

There's a Karen S. Johnson, MD who specializes in breast imagery at Duke Medical. Pretty sure that's not her. I just like saying "breast imagery".

Bear in mind that most of those breasts are at least 50 years old. And/or cancerous. And the images show no skin.

Carry on.

10 hours ago, TexasMan said:

We’re not getting all the recruits we promised ourselves with the move to the SEC and again with hiring Jimbo. Got to be them dirty sips fault. Whaaaa. 

• Like 3

I think it bears repeating here that the number of institutions of higher learning with less value and are situated in less appealing cities than aTm and College Station is an extremely small subset. Any inclination to become an aggy represents deficiency in some degree, so suspicion of any success (such as it is) they may experience is warranted. Being on the up-and-up would be odd for aggy.

19 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I think it bears repeating here that the number of institutions of higher learning with less value and are situated in less appealing cities than aTm and College Station is an extremely small subset. Any inclination to become an aggy represents deficiency in some degree, so suspicion of any success (such as it is) they may experience is warranted. Being on the up-and-up would be odd for aggy.

Among power five schools, the only worse ones I can think of are Mississippi State, OU, and Baylor if you don't consider football competence. I guess K-State, Oklahoma State, and Tech are close.

Edited by Bevo14

35 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

4-anchorman-quotes.gif

Only this Ag has for them is their vet school (assuming you wanted to stay in state).  Everything else, there are vastly better options unless you want a Ph.D in the differences in dirt

45 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

Among power five schools, the only worse ones I can think of are Mississippi State, OU, and Baylor if you don't consider football competence. I guess K-State, Oklahoma State, and Tech are close.

I’d take OU off the list as Norman into OKC is a San Marcos to Austin distance