How to Buy a 5-Star Recruit: The Demond Demas Saga

texifornia

This Karen lady . . . I have to believe there is a far more lenient culture in the southeast when it comes to schools outing each other over recruiting improprieties.  Yeah, those schools hate each other too, but I think it's a case of "honor among thieves".

Roll into Texas, and guess what?  UT and A&M have a strong tendency to try to fuck each other over whenever possible.  Fortunately for us, they're far more likely to bend the rules.  Throw that in with an insane jealous streak when they can't get ahead even while cheating, and we have the current dynamic between the two schools.

Oh, in case anyone needs a cheat sheet:

texags:  effectively an arm of Texas A&M

surlyhorns:  UT so wishes we would just go away, preferably in a fire

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

No, he's just a reporter who doesn't want Texas fans pissing off Whitfield or spreading rumors that he isn't sure are true. The problem is that Texas fans are simply spreading facts. If the problem is that anyone with an IQ over room temperature infers that there's wrongdoing somewhere in this mess simply from reading those facts then that's not really the fault of the people posting the factual information.

you mean a reporter that might possibly not want to lose a source?

FWK and the grandfather of Demas will get him ineligible even when and if he gets to A&M. Dunn family  is paying for the apartment in Tomball. Demond is not in a bad home. Though his mother is sick,his living arrangement is not bad. Demond was going to head to Texas before his involvement with FWK. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Hornsfan91 said:

FWK and the grandfather of Demas will get him ineligible even when and if he gets to A&M. Dunn family  is paying for the apartment in Tomball. Demond is not in a bad home. Though his mother is sick,his living arrangement is not bad. Demond was going to head to Texas before his involvement with FWK. 

Boom goes the dynamite 

15 minutes ago, Hornsfan91 said:

So you anticipate the NCAA will do something?   LOL.  Can't wait for Texas A&M Corpus Christii to get the death penalty.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hornsfan91 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12313683

• Like 1

so this begs the question.  when is fwk dirty and when isn't he?  shep and broughton worked with him.  i'm sure others on our roster also have worked with him.  we got one, albeit with some drama, and have a commitment from the other.  fwk didn't seem to be working against us there, or was he?

• Like 1

I've been going through some public records databases to see if I can dig up anything interesting on Mee Maw. However, given how common her name is, it's pretty slow going. Does anyone have any other information about her background, like prior last names, age, etc.? I kind of doubt it, but more info might help things along.

9 minutes ago, campcrunk said:

I've been going through some public records databases to see if I can dig up anything interesting on Mee Maw. However, given how common her name is, it's pretty slow going. Does anyone have any other information about her background, like prior last names, age, etc.? I kind of doubt it, but more info might help things along.

How about a nickname? Like Xanny Granny for instance

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, campcrunk said:

She posted that she was 67 or 68 the other day.

1 hour ago, Hornsfan91 said:

I genuinely cannot tell if serious or if volleyballing

2 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Ah, yes - the "almost won so it kind of counts" game.  

One of satya's finest meltdowns if I recall, given that it was paired with our deeply meh win against Tulsa.

Full scale "omg they almost won and got so many commits and CBs even though they lost and we're going suck forever aaaaaaaaah"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

so this begs the question.  when is fwk dirty and when isn't he?  shep and broughton worked with him.  i'm sure others on our roster also have worked with him.  we got one, albeit with some drama, and have a commitment from the other.  fwk didn't seem to be working against us there, or was he?

Shep came close to switching but the North Forest coaches kept him on board. FWK ordeal with Demas is basically paying a debt he owes to the Dunn family. If the Dunn kid gets some “big offers” all is good for him but if not you’ll be seeing FWK moving his facility or having no facility at all. Dunn family spotted FWK money to purchase the facility along with the property as someone mentioned on here. North Forest has and is very receptive to Texas they see the bullshit and clusterfuck that is in A&M. 

Edited by Hornsfan91
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, campcrunk said:

11/6/1951 - born Karen Sue Dugger

1976 wed Allen H. Herndon Jr. in Marion County, Florida (changed name to Karen S. Herndon)

8/29/1997 - wed David William Johnson in Sumter County, Florida (changed name to Karen D. Johnson)

former addresses:

PO Box 632 Oxford, FL 34484-0632

614 19th Ave Franklin, NE 68939-1608

96000 Overseas Hwy #X42 Key Largo, FL 33037-2157

PO Box 371951 Key Largo, FL 33037-1951

3386 Warrenton Rd Guntersville, AL 35976-6026

PO Box 847 Tavernier, FL 33070-0847

PO Box 157 Oxford, FL 34484-0157

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I genuinely cannot tell if serious or if volleyballing

Lol I know where you coming from. But I got this information today from a reliable person who was there during the UIL hearing. I was told that Demas’s mother even slapped him outside of the court for lying about her condition. He’s been telling people that she’s on drugs when in fact she has cancer.

• Like 4

Shep came close to switching but the North Forest coaches kept him on board. FWK ordeal with Demas is basically paying a debt he owes to the Dunn family. If the Dunn kid gets some “big offers” all is good for him but if not you’ll be seeing FWK moving his facility or having no facility at all. Dunn family spotted FWK money to purchase the facility along with the property as someone mentioned on here. North Forest has is very receptive to Texas they see the bullshit and clusterfuck that is in A&M. 

This+guy+actually+knows+his+bravo+sir+_7

6 minutes ago, texifornia said:

One of satya's finest meltdowns if I recall, given that it was paired with our deeply meh win against Tulsa.

Full scale "omg they almost won and got so many commits and CBs even though they lost and we're going suck forever aaaaaaaaah"

If I remember right, pretty much the whole board was making a list for Tom Herman's replacement at that point.

Another fact is that one of Pappa Dunn's businesses (Urban Constructors), the one whose office is listed as the mailing address for the owner of the FWK facility, has in the past done work for Prairie View A&M and Texas A&M - Corpus Christie. That said, I firmly believe you heathens should all be ashamed of yourselves - give the Dunn's a brake! I am no way presenting this information to suggest that the family has preexisting business relationships with Texas A&M that could played a part in fueling any sort of shenanigans (not the cheeky and fun kind), but I'm sure you lowlifes will read into it what you want to suit your narrative.  

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

1976 wed Allen H. Herndon Jr. in Marion County, Florida

8/29/1997 - wed David William Johnson in Sumter County, Florida

former addresses:

hmmm, that nebraska address has me thinking.  was she there during corn's heyday years?

Lol I know where you coming from. But I got this information today from a reliable person who was there during the UIL hearing. I was told that Demas’s mother even slapped him outside of the court for lying about her condition. He’s been telling people that she’s on drugs when in fact she has cancer.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

1976 wed Allen H. Herndon Jr. in Marion County, Florida

8/29/1997 - wed David William Johnson in Sumter County, Florida

former addresses:

Outstanding. So, I'm still looking, but here's at least one potential lead - it looks like she runs an active business called "Galaxy Brand Management."

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

That does it, mom!  I'm moving to Tomball and never coming back!!!

25 minutes ago, Hornsfan91 said:

That reliable person go to Episcopal?

31 minutes ago, Hornsfan91 said:

Maybe she’s on cancer drugs.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Hornsfan91 said:

Damn. That's awful.