Houston is a shithole

Jersey Man10

8 minutes ago, Jersey Man10 said:

First time I've been here. So far nobody can drive. Traffic is horrible. Everyone is an asshole. And it's too fucking crowded.

San Antonio comes in 2nd.

-Bernard

username definitely does not check out

and is this your sock- what's with the Bernard sig?  

Only been there a few times, but I agree...

1.  Still in college but GF in the Woodlands.  Let's drive 8 hours to space land to go to a party at her boss' house.  

2.  Running back in forth from Beaumont for insurance work.  Pull over in the hood for car trouble with a 40cal in hand.  They didn't want none.

3.  Visit a friend in Kingwood during the same insurance runs.   Cooled off some bar fights.  Fiend was on crutches or we probably would have gone full Toby Keith.  

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Oh, okay.  I thought this was a thread about the Texian Revolution and that was a quote from Santa Anna.  You know, the guy who lost the battles because he only brought 1,238 Mexicans in his 2 station wagons.

Were they real Mexicans or like some kind of Sears Mexicans. You know, cheap knockoffs from Spain? 

Houston really has gone downhill somewhat.  I went there back in May for the first time in nearly 10 years and Spring and The Woodlands was barely recognizable and covered in signs.   The humidity was unbearable, the traffic was awful and I've never seen so many signs in my life.    Give me DFW over Houston any day of the week and twice on Sundays.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, TeddyBearStallion said:

Houston really has gone downhill somewhat.  I went there back in May for the first time in nearly 10 years and Spring and The Woodlands was barely recognizable and covered in signs.   The humidity was unbearable, the traffic was awful and I've never seen so many signs in my life.    Give me DFW over Houston any day of the week and twice on Sundays.  

Maybe if you actually came to Houston, you’d realize it’s become a fantastic city over the last 10 years. 

When the city is the most diverse in the country, perhaps you’re not getting the whole picture from The Woodlands and Spring. You know - not Houston. 

• Like 5

You should just move to zoklahomo

Wait, so you hate Houston and San Antonio? You must be from Dallas. Oh, and as someone who has lived in San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, and Houston, I would pick SA and Houston over any of them. If you hate the driving in Houston it’s because you’re probably a pussy behind the wheel. If you have some balls, driving in Houston is awesome.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Hate said:

Wait, so you hate Houston and San Antonio? You must be from Dallas. Oh, and as someone who has lived in San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, and Houston, I would pick SA and Houston over any of them. If you hate the driving in Houston it’s because you’re probably a pussy behind the wheel. If you have some balls, driving in Houston is awesome.

SA > Austin > Houston > Dallas imo