Breaking Bad Movie

Zwylde

17 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

What characters are still alive?

Badger, Skinny Pete (obv), Skyler, Jr, the baby, Gretchen and Elliot, Saul Goodman, Huell, and ... that's about it? I'm prolly forgetting some.

Vince Gilligan wrote and directed it, and most of his stuff is excellent, so my hopes are high.

Edited by Dutch

Isn't Marie still alive?  As well as Robert Forster's eraser/cleaner guy?  Jesse had reached out to him before changing his mind with the ricin deal.  He could figure into this.  Bill Burr character.  

Man I feel bad for anyone who didn't stick with BCS.  It's just gotten better with each season.

Can't wait to see this movie.

Wondering if the cops/DEA found the CD Hank made with Jesse's confession at the Neo Nazi compound.

I tried. Until about midway through season 2 with the his brother conspiracy theory aluminium foil. Just too stale with boring ass lawyer talk and very little sizzle

Bb had me on the edge every scene of every episode. Bcs had me on the edge while I got up to find something to eat

On 8/25/2019 at 6:44 PM, HornOnTheBayou said:

I really hope this is good.

Signed,
Someone who thinks Breaking Bad is the greatest drama in television history, but stopped watching BCS after one season

You are missing out. BCS starts off much slower than Breaking Bad. I compare it to The Wire in a way. It doesn't grab you off the bat. But it has gotten better in every aspect as every season goes by. And without giving anything away (in case you want to resume) it starts to morph the Breaking Bad world and you see how it all unfolded before Breaking Bad started. It's great. But my uncle and aunt were the same way. Loved BB but did not like BCS. I told them the same that if they stick it out past season 1, they will be rewarded as BB fans.

• Like 1

I've watched every episode of BCS on the night it aired, and it's a good show, but i really wish that i had just now stumbled upon it or something. It is a very, very slow show at times, and because there has been such huge breaks between seasons i find myself wondering, "wait, wtf happened last time?" whenever a new season starts. i think that it's a show that would be best watched binge style, and if you can power through the slow stuff it's still a pretty damn good show that does get better. 

and no matter what, we'll always have this scene:

• Like 2

On 8/26/2019 at 11:25 PM, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I tried. Until about midway through season 2 with the his brother conspiracy theory aluminium foil. Just too stale with boring ass lawyer talk and very little sizzle

Bb had me on the edge every scene of every episode. Bcs had me on the edge while I got up to find something to eat

Whatever, squat cobbler. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 8/25/2019 at 1:36 PM, Dutch said:

Badger, Skinny Pete (obv), Skyler, Jr, the baby, Gretchen and Elliot, Saul Goodman, Huell, and ... that's about it? I'm prolly forgetting some.

Vince Gilligan wrote and directed it, and most of his stuff is excellent, so my hopes are high.

Gun dealer guy.  Marie. 

My girlfriend just started Breaking Bad last week. She is halfway into Season 2 and I have been watching it with her this weekend. I have seen it twice through and this show still sucks me in. I envy people who watch the show for the first time and get to enjoy the journey. Probably my favorite show ever. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...