murdered dallas girl off lower greenville

futureman

didn’t see a thread.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2019/08/21/woman-found-burning-suv-near-lowestgreenville-remembered-joyful-person-fly-fisher

some 500 lb walking pile of trash forced this girl, celebrating her 22nd birthday and recent college graduate, back into her car in broad daylight, killed her, and set the car on fire.  hope he gets the needle and hell on earth in prison up until that day.  

glen-richter-mugshot-metro.jpg

Sara-Hudson.jpg?ak=bc

Edited by futureman

Terrible story, but why do people write shit like this? We should all take precautions, regardless of gender. Men get mugged and murdered in Dallas, too. 

Ariel Wakeland, a 37-year-old employee at a restaurant on Greenville Avenue, said the area has generally felt safe, but Hudson's death was a reminder of the precautions women have to take.

"It doesn't necessarily change anything," Wakeland said. "It just goes with the fact that you're never really safe as a female just because it's daylight."

10 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Terrible story, but why do people write shit like this?

This is the part you focus on? I'd imagine being a female in a world of 500 lb fatass males who can kill you and stuff you in a car before burning your body might make you feel a lot more unsafe than a man who could possibly get mugged and murdered. It wouldn't shock me for it to come out later that she was sexually assaulted. How many dudes have to worry about that in broad daylight?

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Terrible story, but why do people write shit like this? We should all take precautions, regardless of gender. Men get mugged and murdered in Dallas, too. 

Ariel Wakeland, a 37-year-old employee at a restaurant on Greenville Avenue, said the area has generally felt safe, but Hudson's death was a reminder of the precautions women have to take.

"It doesn't necessarily change anything," Wakeland said. "It just goes with the fact that you're never really safe as a female just because it's daylight."

I understand your sentiment but that tub of evil goo wasn’t attacking a dude.  women are more vulnerable than men.

14 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yes, we should all take precautions, but it's got to be terrifying when so much of the population can physically overpower you and do whatever they want to you after that.  I worry about my female friends constantly.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mdmost said:

This is the part you focus on? I'd imagine being a female in a world of 500 lb fatass males who can kill you and stuff you in a car before burning your body might make you feel a lot more unsafe than a man who could possibly get mugged and murdered. It wouldn't shock me for it to come out later that she was sexually assaulted. How many dudes have to worry about that in broad daylight?

I don't disagree. In context in the article it seemed kind of divisive and tacky. It should concern everyone, not just women, that someone got murdered and burned alive in broad daylight in a busy neighborhood. 

9 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Yes, we should all take precautions, but it's got to be terrifying when so much of the population can physically overpower you and do whatever they want to you after that.  I worry about my female friends constantly.

That’s why thousands of Texas women are empowering themselves by getting their licenses to carry handguns.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Krav maga is too technical unless you’re really motivated. 

I don’t really know what all but the most experienced person could do once a guy that size gets close enough to leverage his weight. Hard to get a weapon out with that pressed against you. Hard to breathe. 

Kubaton on the keychain.  It should be in your hand already as you walk to your car and you jam that shit into his rib cage then mace him and blow your rape whistle.  A friend of mine teaches female self-defense classes and he shows them some hand-to-hand things but tells them not to get a false sense of security about those.  They aren't going to do you any good when you're grabbed from behind.  The above will, tho.  Every woman should have those three things.

This is one of those instances where there is absolutely no doubt about who committed the crime.  They have video evidence.  They have fingerprints.  Expedite the trial, take him behind the courthouse once the guilty verdict has been returned, and then flush this turd. 

2 hours ago, Armybrat said:

That’s why thousands of Texas women are empowering themselves by getting their licenses to carry handguns.

Watch the video and see how quickly it can go down (man or woman, the attacker was a large individual and came on fast).  Not to invite the stench of the cloak room here, but a trained individual with a concealed carry can be a great equalizer against a physically superior antagonist.  Provided they (LTC individual) spent the necessary time learning their craft.  

How quickly it can happen

37 minutes ago, Hate said:

This is one of those instances where there is absolutely no doubt about who committed the crime.  They have video evidence.  They have fingerprints.  Expedite the trial, take him behind the courthouse once the guilty verdict has been returned, and then flush this turd. 

This or in the next day or two the piece of shit could either commit suicide in his jail cell or die during an escape attempt depending on which box the police want to check that day.  There should be no questions asked.  I don't want our tax dollars paying for one second of this slime's life in captivity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BabaYaga said:

Watch the video and see how quickly it can go down (man or woman, the attacker was a large individual and came on fast).  Not to invite the stench of the cloak room here, but a trained individual with a concealed carry can be a great equalizer against a physically superior antagonist.  Provided they (LTC individual) spent the necessary time learning their craft.  

Yep, otherwise the victim (male or female) stands a good chance of having their own defensive weapon turned against them.

Hope that fat POS murderer gets fast tracked to the death chamber.

article mentioned he had a dog in his arms that was like hers when he approached

I wonder if he was trying to tell her he found her dog?

and this just reinforces the theory that you never allow yourself to be taken to another location you fight right then and there because if they are willing to harm or kill you right at first contact then you know they are willing to at an alternate location

14 hours ago, ztejas said:

Because women have to do shit like this every time they're alone in public.

2 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Kubaton on the keychain.  It should be in your hand already as you walk to your car and you jam that shit into his rib cage then mace him and blow your rape whistle.  A friend of mine teaches female self-defense classes and he shows them some hand-to-hand things but tells them not to get a false sense of security about those.  They aren't going to do you any good when you're grabbed from behind.  The above will, tho.  Every woman should have those three things.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BabaYaga said:

A ccw definitely gives you a false sense of security.  If you carry, you gotta know how to use it.

3 hours ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Krav maga is too technical unless you’re really motivated. 

I don’t really know what all but the most experienced person could do once a guy that size gets close enough to leverage his weight. Hard to get a weapon out with that pressed against you. Hard to breathe. 

I was joking about the Krav Maga part, but a good knowledge of self defense is warranted.  And remind her to fight dirty.

2 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Kubaton on the keychain.

You and Jesse Gemstone.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/video/danny-mcbrides-the-righteous-gemstones-pokes-fun-at-evangelists/vp-AAFQL2f

I'm just thinking you have limited time to react to a guy that size, especially if you're a "nice person."  Once he's within 3 feet, his stomach is pressing against you already.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

You and Jesse Gemstone.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/video/danny-mcbrides-the-righteous-gemstones-pokes-fun-at-evangelists/vp-AAFQL2f

I'm just thinking you have limited time to react to a guy that size, especially if you're a "nice person."  Once he's within 3 feet, his stomach is pressing against you already.

In all seriousness, google the FBI "21ft rule" (Tueller Drill).  I've done this drill, and it's not easy.  At all.  It's damn hard in fact.  Put on a white smock.  Give the attacked a rubber knife with colored dry-erase marker on the "blade".  Face the opposite direction, and when the chime/tone goes off, turn,draw, and acquire.  Then look down at the big red line across your chest.  

*For LE, I disagree strongly with the Tueller Drill's premise that you are justified in drawing on someone inside the 21ft range.  I reference it only to illustrate how insanely fast someone can close the 21ft gap (usually in 1.5-2 seconds).  

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Once again I’ll argue for a fast track death penalty in clear cut cases such as this. This man, fingerprinted and on surveillance, has no rights. He should be summarily executed. Like, by the end of the month. He should not get a last meal. He should not get to say goodbye to any family or friend. He should be unceremoniously shot in the head and his family ought to be burdened with his remains. 

I’m a Christian but a human and therefore am hypocritical, and fully believe in the death penalty, and much more stringent applications of it in cases such as this. 

Citizen X style of execution if lighting him up isn’t an option. 

On 8/22/2019 at 8:36 PM, mdmost said:

Exactly!! If the world were filled with people twice my size who could overpower me and kill me on a whim my safety would be a top concern as well. We as guys never spend a lick of time thinking about the world from a women's perspective.  I'd spend half my life in the fetal position if I were a woman.

On 8/23/2019 at 11:58 AM, BabaYaga said:

In all seriousness, google the FBI "21ft rule" (Tueller Drill).  I've done this drill, and it's not easy.  At all.  It's damn hard in fact.  Put on a white smock.  Give the attacked a rubber knife with colored dry-erase marker on the "blade".  Face the opposite direction, and when the chime/tone goes off, turn,draw, and acquire.  Then look down at the big red line across your chest.  

*For LE, I disagree strongly with the Tueller Drill's premise that you are justified in drawing on someone inside the 21ft range.  I reference it only to illustrate how insanely fast someone can close the 21ft gap (usually in 1.5-2 seconds).  

Is this you?

• Like 2

Exactly!! If the world were filled with people twice my size who could overpower me and kill me on a whim my safety would be a top concern as well. We as guys never spend a lick of time thinking about the world from a women's perspective.  I'd spend half my life in the fetal position if I were a woman.

And the other half playing with your boobs, am I right?
  • Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 8:30 PM, ztejas said:

Seriously? Your take from this whole story is to get triggered that someone acknowledged the threat of violence against women because it could theoretically happen to a man too? 

Imagine being such an insecure prick.

Whats with all this shoot him the head, quick death stuff?

Cant we bury this fat fuck up to his neck in the desert next to an ant pile? Works in the westerns

Or do it SAW style...a timer on blowtorch and if he doesnt eat whatever food you choose every 10 mins the blowtorch turns on....to much, i think not