General Relativity, Physical Constants, and Electrons

RayDog

I have not updated you in a while on my research. I am an invited speaker at a physics conference in October in Prague on relativity so I decided to do a paper on general relativity theory as a quantum field effect. I figured out that I can physically explain it on the basis of quantum van der Waals forces. Basically, stable matter increases quantum van der Waals torque that changes the local permittivity and permeability, which causes the speed of light to vary near matter. The increased torque also slows clock rates. That is also how clocks slow due to regular relativity, too.

General Relativity as a quantum van der Waals Torque effect

The quantum field also requires that space is flat. Space is non-physical and can't have dimensions by itself anyway. Space only has dimensions because the matter it contains has dimensions and that matter is the quantum field, which has wavelengths and frequencies. General relativity must be calculated as a flat space, variable clock rate, variable speed of light phenomenon. (This is not to be confused with VSL cosmology where the speed of light is thought to vary during the age of the universe)

There have been a number of people working on this idea starting with Einstein in 1911, and including Dicke and Puthoff, so there is already a lot of technical research done. What was missing from those theories was the underlying quantum van der Waals torque mechanism. They usually guessed incorrectly that it was something to do with Mach's principle. There is also need to include the physical cause of acceleration due to gravity and also inertia which leads to a non-electric Maxwell force in any complete gravitational theory.

Coming up with the complete gravitational field equations will be a bit tedious, but I will work on that after I finish the book I am writing. I hope to find someone to collaborate with at the conference.

I worked on explaining all the physical constants as quantum van der Waals torque effect. As part of that I realized that electric charge magnitude is a property of the quantum field rather than particles. Particles should be thought of as simple polarizers with no charge magnitude. 

Physical Constants as Properties of the van der Waals Torque of the Quantum Field

I also figured out that the fine structure constant is the total volumetric field polarization due to a single polarizer (particle). Come to think of it I may have posted about that on the old site. 

Fine Structure Constant as the Polarization of the Quantum Field by a Unit Charge

As part of that I also determined that the quantum field cannot be polarized without inducing net rotating in the quantum field. This quantum field rotation is where particle spin, angular momentum and magnetic moment come form.

Particle Spin and Magnetic Moment as Quantum Field Effects

This also made me realize that electron and proton charge, spin, angular momentum, magnetic moment, and mass are all quantum field effects. An electron or proton is simply nothing more than an electrical polarizer that is either matter or antimatter surrounded by a polarized quantum field. The polarized quantum field is the physical structure of the electron and proton (and neutron). The unstable resonances (particles) have a different structure and I am writing a book on particle theory that describes that. It is a total replacement for the quark model since my charge and proton theories already invalidate it.

Electron Properties Explained as Quantum Field Effects

Matter-antimatter is known to be the same thing as a particle's time arrow, so I wrote about that, although this paper is a more speculative interpretation of the Dirac equation about how that occurs.

The Origin and Arrow of Time, Dirac’s Negative Energy, and Matter

I also wrote about proton and electron production. Either they can be produced or they have existed for infinity. I think they can be produced and I don't understand why nobody is working on it. I hope to set up my lab once I find a place I want to live for more than a year or two.

Electrons and Protons Are Produced Together

If GR and Newtonian gravity were correct we would be in a black hole. The mass of the visible universe is at least 10^56 grams which would form a black hole with a 15.7 billion light-year radius.

The Universe’s Large Black Hole Problem 

Anyway, I was really excited to figure out the physical cause of general relativity and thought I would share.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Not long after I made the last post I realized that all force interactions attributed to gravity are a subset of the electromagnetic forces as described by the Maxwell equations. Because of that I could describe all five forces, including mechanical and gravity, in a single Maxwell stress-energy tensor equation in quantum field metric space.

In short I completed the single equation unified force theory.

The Maxwell force as a unified force theory including gravity

Now, once I finish my book on the one particle theory of particles I will have the framework for a complete theory of everything with one force, one field, and one particle.

Edited by RayDog

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/14/2019 at 2:50 AM, RayDog said:

Not long after I made the last post I realized that all force interactions attributed to gravity are a subset of the electromagnetic forces as described by the Maxwell equations. Because of that I could describe all five forces, including mechanical and gravity, in a single Maxwell stress-energy tensor equation in quantum field metric space.

The Maxwell force as a unified force theory including gravity

Now, once I finish my book on the one particle theory of particles I will have the framework for a complete theory of everything with one force, one field, and one particle.

Now explain how this gets you laid.

10 hours ago, Bookman said:

You have a framework for a unified theory of everything?

Yes. The only field is the quantum field, the only force is the electromagnetic force, and all unstable particles/resonances can be accounted for as electrons and/or protons in onium orbital states.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2019 at 2:50 AM, RayDog said:

Sure, who hasn't?  /Surly

I'd say congrats or something if I actually understood your OP, but it reads to me like a bunch of words pulled at random from a physics text.  If your work gets studied, tested and "generally" accepted, what practical applications could result from it?

Using basic quantum field theory should help us better understand all quantum processes. At the engineering level that should help us improve a lot of electronics and computers. People can do that without me as it only requires recognizing that space is filled with quantum particle pairs as existing quantum field theory says.

I am working separately on trying to understand how protons and electrons are produced without antimatter since that could lead to an unlimited source of energy. I was invited to speak at an energy conference next year about that.

As for acceptance, my following is growing, but it will take time. In particular more people at universities are reading my papers on researchgate and academia.edu. I plan to launch my YouTube channel soon to try to help with that.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:53 AM, Austinvines said:

Raydog,

Did any of your revelations above include any hypotheses that could be verified experimentally? Thought experiments are all well and good, but where's your prediction that can be tested?

You can get laid in the Philippines for $30, this is a known fact.