White House staffer blows GSA official on DC roof

Pasken

How is this not a bigger story?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/22/politics/gsa-sex-drinking/index.html?no-st=1566571088

Washington (CNN)A former top-ranking General Services Administration manager admitted to having sex on the roof of the agency's headquarters building and drinking alcohol in the office, according to an inspector general report made public this week.

Brennan Hart, a former associate administrator and acting chief of staff at the GSA, admitted to GSA Inspector General investigators that in the summer of 2017, he had sexual relations with an official from the White House on the roof of the building.

Hart said he made the unidentified White House staffer and himself drinks with vodka he kept in his office and they had sexual activity that began in administrative suite area and ended with oral sex on the rooftop of the building. The name of the White House staffer was redacted in the report released by the GSA. Hart also acknowledged drinking alcohol in the building, but only after business hours.

Investigators attempted to interview the White House staffer but they declined to be interviewed, saying any such interview would need to be approved by the White House counsel, according to the report. The staffer never contacted the agents to follow up, the report states.

Hart did not immediately respond to a voicemail from CNN on Thursday afternoon. His employment with GSA ended days after the report was made in March 2018, according to the agency. 

The investigation was first reported by WRC in Washington, DC, which obtained the report via FOIA. 

Investigators concluded he violated government policies on alcoholic beverages and use of government facilities. 

"An employee has a duty to not allow the use of Government property for anything other than authorized purposes," the report states. "Having sex in the central office building is not an authorized purpose for use by the public. Further, there is no law or GSA regulation that allows an employee to have sex in the building."

The case was not referred for prosecution but the report does not specify a reason for that decision. 

GSA Administrator Emily Murphy told investigators she often permitted her immediate staff to consume alcohol after business hours on Fridays, but was not aware of the formal process for approving drinking in the office. 

When asked about the report, a GSA spokesperson said in a statement to CNN: "GSA holds all employees to the highest ethical standards and takes appropriate actions to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations. In addition to required training for federal employees, GSA holds mandatory monthly ethics trainings for GSA political appointees. GSA does not tolerate inappropriate use of alcohol in the workplace or any violation of government regulations regarding alcohol. Further, GSA does not tolerate the misuse of government property by any GSA employee. Mr. Hart's last day of employment with GSA was March 12, 2018, and the agency is unable to further comment on Mr. Hart's employment."

We all know the unnamed staffer is Mike Pence.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pasken said:

"An employee has a duty to not allow the use of Government property for anything other than authorized purposes," the report states. "Having sex in the central office building is not an authorized purpose for use by the public. Further, there is no law or GSA regulation that allows an employee to have sex in the building."

This is an hilariously convoluted way of admitting that there's no rule against it.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Wait...

so oral sex in the White House should now be a big deal.

Interesting.

No, I don't give a shit.  And even though 99% of the Surly Liberal Cabal will also proclaim a collective, "So what?" there will be a poster here saying "OMG!  BLOWJOB!!!" and your take away will be that all libtards are hypocrites.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Didn't care when it was Clinton.  Don't care now.  As long as it's consensual and everybody's of age, none of my business.

I'd prefer they not fuck on the roof of Federal buildings but yeah, I really don't care what consenting adults do as long as there is no sexual harassment going on.

Wait...

so oral sex in the White House should now be a big deal.

Interesting.

Oh, a throwback "BuT cLiNtOn"

Strong to quite strong on its own, but with the addition of the self-owning element, it really enters rare air.

9/10.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Oh, a throwback "BuT cLiNtOn"

Strong to quite strong on its own, but with the addition of the self-owning element, it really enters rare air.

9/10.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It’s ok your mother sucks dick on the roof of the White House.

no one is judging 

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

It’s ok your mother sucks dick on the roof of the White House.

no one is judging 

Damn, sick burn! It's awesome you came up with such a sharp, topical retort all on your own. You are very smart and I envy your uncanny wit!

You second line further demonstrates your superior intellect - after only 20+ years of dwelling on Bill Clinton's sexual exploits, you have figured out that no one gives a fuck about blow jobs. You are undoubtedly among the first to arrive at this conclusion. A lesser mind would have taken 40 years easily!

2 hours ago, Celery Man said:

Didn’t know incredulity’s mom was a White House staffer

Oh, wait, so you didn't vanquish me with a highly original comeback? The same exact joke was made at your expense an hour earlier and all of two lines up? And that same joke got the reference to the story correct, while you babble on about blow jobs in the White House, which this story is decidedly not about?

I see now I was deceived, and that I was clearly living a lie holding you in such high esteem. Perhaps you should try a sports forum that is more on your intellectual, cultural, and comedic level. I imagine these guys would welcome you with open arms: https://texags.com/forums

23 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Damn, sick burn! It's awesome you came up with such a sharp, topical retort all on your own. You are very smart and I envy your uncanny wit!

You second line further demonstrates your superior intellect - after only 20+ years of dwelling on Bill Clinton's sexual exploits, you have figured out that no one gives a fuck about blow jobs. You are undoubtedly among the first to arrive at this conclusion. A lesser mind would have taken 40 years easily!

Oh, wait, so you didn't vanquish me with a highly original comeback? The same exact joke was made at your expense an hour earlier and all of two lines up? And that same joke got the reference to the story correct, while you babble on about blow jobs in the White House, which this story is decidedly not about?

I see now I was deceived, and that I was clearly living a lie holding you in such high esteem. Perhaps you should try a sports forum that is more on your intellectual, cultural, and comedic level. I imagine these guys would welcome you with open arms: https://texags.com/forums

Hey look.

it's your mother.

spacer.png