Popeye's chicken sandwich

Mojo Hand

14 hours ago, smuggs said:

I picked one up for lunch today with no mayo and topped it with a Chick-fil-A sweet sriracha I had floating around in my console. ‘Twas delicious and I’m now in the ticket line for the 2020 start thread.

You lucky bastard. I’m allergic to mayo and all the Popeyes here in Austin have them pre-made. If I want one without mayo, I have to wait 10-15 min for a fresh one, and if I want one late at night its impossible to get them to make me a new one. 

• 2 weeks later...
Finally got one because lines and craze have died down and got it without mayo but put some Tapatio sauce on it and it was really good. Tried the Cajun sparkle first but found it doesn't have enough heat. 

Cajun sparkle and a dash of hot sauce is the magic combo.

Also, “Cajun Sparkle” should be the name of a stripper in Lake Charles.
She is not pretty.
But she’s fun.
  • Like 2

Popeyes is offering its coveted chicken sandwich for free this week to celebrate its nationwide partnership with the delivery service DoorDash across 1,000 stores.

Customers who place a Popeyes order of at least $20 through DoorDash with the promo code "CHICKENWINNER" can receive the chicken-sandwich combo meal for free with their order, without a delivery fee. The offer is available this week only, Monday through Sunday, January 19, and includes a sandwich with a side and a small beverage.

17 minutes ago, futureman said:

hot damn.  is that standard or some kind of tuesday special?

Download the app. It's a special you can order through it.

You can also get the same deal with five pieces of chicken for $8.99.

Good through 1/26.

Edited by Deej

Finally had it. It was a beating to get to (drove past one Popeye's that had a line to park, plus the line for the drive through..got to the second one and had a long wait), but it was worth it.  Very, very good sandwich even if my roll was not warm.  The crunchy chicken, pickles and spicy mayo were spot on.   I have never been a fan of the soggy, bland Chick Fil A chicken, so it's not even a comparison for me.

I do the survey on the receipt, get two free pieces with purchase of a giant drink and add a small side, comes to $6.26. I always get two breastes, which were huge today. They never upcharge me for a breast at my regular spot, but some places will.

20 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

dance dancing GIF

i got a lot of questions.

1. did she buy those pants/tights at a discount because they ran out of material when they got made?

2. how does he piss?

3. how does he tie his shoe laces?

4. how does he wipe?

5. is he dead of a heart attack or diabetes since that gif was made?

6. what is that bitch in the upper frame riding?'

7. what white trash festival is that where a scene like that is normal?

8. when is thanos killing half of the world's population?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

The pic they posted looks like a molded, pre-breaded, perfectly circular frozen chicken cutlet. So I don't think I'll be trying it. 
P. Terry's Adds New Chicken Sandwich and Opens New Burger ...

They did say it was ground chicken so I imagine it is molded. 

5 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

I have made ground chicken and turkey burgers at home and they are fine.

This one has breading and I am sure is tasty.

I will give it a shot and let you snobs know.

Never had anything from P Terry’s I did not like.

I hear you, I do this also with turkey.  What I use is not what is usually ground in a chicken patty they probably get from Sysco or you get from the grocery store, they call that chicken parts.