Eager Earthling Extradited for Extraterrestrial Extraction

Trey3216

1 hour ago, RamjetFDO said:

McClain was one of the leading female candidates for the first return to the Moon landing missions...

Maybe not so much now, if this turns out to be accurate, and not an overblown nothing-burger. I'll stand by for the final facts.

WiFi signal on the moon is probably weak so she won’t be able to steal anything on that mission 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, RamjetFDO said:

McClain was one of the leading female candidates for the first return to the Moon landing missions...

Maybe not so much now, if this turns out to be accurate, and not an overblown nothing-burger. I'll stand by for the final facts.

It sounds like a big nothing burger. No money was stolen. He gave her the password. It is a checking account that they use to pay joint expenses out of. 

• Like 1

Yep, attorney friend handled the prenups for a very wealthy gay Texan and told me that Gay Weddings may be fabulously fun, but Lesbian Divorces are fucking spectacular. 

I'd like to be a fly on the wall at whatever Houston bar is the lesbian post-divorce hangout.  Buncha "I felt so violated by Roberta, she hacked my social media and was still contacting my sibling and coworkers from my email for years after we split."   Summer Worden:  "Until you've been hacked from outer space, shut the hell up Karen!"