Louisiana Tech @ Texas 7 PM 8/31 on LHN

Machinator

1 hour ago, Steelers Roll Left said:

Another season in the sun online with you glorious assholes.  May the sarcasm flow freely.  May the penises stuff themselves in Lincoln Riley's mouth two at a time (I believe it was Walter Concrite that said that).  May Cedric Benson R.I.P.  And may the Texas Longhorns reclaim their God given right to be respected and feared.  We're Texas.

Maybe Patton?

3 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

Cedric piece on LHN.  Interviewing a bunch of players and Mack.  It's really good.

Mack talking about Ced crying after the Rose Bowl because it would be last time he would wear the Texas uniform

It's not the same, but the day I got out, I didn't take off my uniform until the next morning. That finality is a motherfucker.

10 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

11-1 from Jordan and 10-2 from Michael. 

well those weren't that crazy. Hell, I'm in "show me a fuckin loss" mode for real and have playoff aspirations. I was referring to when they said Jake Smith would have a ST TD today, one of the freshmen would get 3 total TDs today, we'd force 5 turnovers, and I forget the last one.

Remember psvue has a five day free trial. Get a gmail email, go to psvue.com and sign up. Core or elite package, add sports package. Watch game and other shit. Cancel tomorrow.

For the next lhn game, get new gmail email, do it again.

I had an psvue acct last year. Canceled psvue after season. Could get no mo free trial. Added a 2 to my email id, got new gmail. Wallah free 5 day trial. Easy peasy.

• Like 1

Cedric piece on LHN.  Interviewing a bunch of players and Mack.  It's really good.
Mack talking about Ced crying after the Rose Bowl because it would be last time he would wear the Texas uniform

Yeah seeing Will and Vince react like that got to me.

• immamac unfeatured and unpinned this topic