LSU Ticket Question

utexas8

Has anybody ever bought tickets from Texas exes day of? I almost did for the USC game, but decided to just watch it there. They had upper deck for the USC game, don’t remember if they had lower.

What are my chances to try them for lower deck? I want to go to the game but not bad enough to pay resale prices. Only willing to drive 5 hours if it’s lower deck. Just checking to see if my chances are good or not

For this game chances will be very, very slim to find a ticket for face value the day of this game. You’ve got a better chance if it’s just a single...but even then this is a big game with a lot more people wanting to go than tickets available. 

I had a former player ask me if I had any extra tickets yesterday. Obviously for his friends...but shows you how many people are looking right now.

21 hours ago, utexas8 said:

Has anybody ever bought tickets from Texas exes day of? I almost did for the USC game, but decided to just watch it there. They had upper deck for the USC game, don’t remember if they had lower.

What are my chances to try them for lower deck? I want to go to the game but not bad enough to pay resale prices. Only willing to drive 5 hours if it’s lower deck. Just checking to see if my chances are good or not

Is 5 hours far?

• Like 1

The secondary market is extremely tight for this game - never seen anything like it. Those seats you're seeking out have long been spoken for.

Best bet for you is to find some random people with a couple of extras the day before or day of that will accept a reasonable $250-300/ticket 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bluto said:

Damn weird that the # of tix on stubhub has hardly changed in the last wk but prices haven’t moved a whole lot (mainly looking at ‘get in’ cost)

Two I had listed here earlier in lower level sold for $1500 total and that was a bargain compared to comps on stubhub, etc. I’d be leery buying tickets on the street for fear of fraudulent or duplicate tickets already downloaded and sold. I still remember Niagara Falls tears of fans from 2006 Rose Bowl realizing they bought fake tickets. Just my two cents. Unless one or both lose this weekend, I’d say slim to none getting in at cost. 7,000 less seats with south end zone expansion this year that people keep forgetting.