Hornius Emeritus

Why Haven't I seen any of you degenerates start a ZZ Top Thread?

Oh hell yes.

Had the pleasure of meeting the Reverend once. He told us a story about Roger Waters inviting him to England to try to talk him into joining Pink Floyd. Wtf?

CSB

My half-brother managed and played part time keys with The Moving Sidewalks back in the 60s and was involved on some level with ZZ's First Album. 

My half-brother and Billy.

BHDg-L6eu-Mk-Uq-Ud-MJq-Qfjk-CWm3i-Tj-Waq

Also, I sat next to Dusty chatting it up in Lizards Pub in Houston for about 10 minutes before I figured out who he was and bought him a drink.

/CSB

Any one have any intel on this?  Searched a bunch and can't find any way to watch it.  Looks like it was in some art houses in September then poof.

Oh hell yes.

Had the pleasure of meeting the Reverend once. He told us a story about Roger Waters inviting him to England to try to talk him into joining Pink Floyd. Wtf?

I shook his hand in Austin in the lobby of the W several years ago. It was one of the most memorable moments of my life.

Indeed. He spent about 30 minutes with us since we were with a guy he knew. The whole time I was thinking this is great but could we just jam for a minute?

Billy cruised by in front of my house years back on his motorcycle. It was all sorts of awesome.