Please reach out for help....

This was a good friend of mine who has had drug issues on and off his whole life. He was the most fit 49 year old I've ever known. People like Monty Beisel and Mike Tyson paid him to train them.

He could have lived with me for free and gotten my fat ass back into fighting shape if I had only known.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, UncleCharlie said:

This was a good friend of mine who has had drug issues on and off his whole life. He was the most fit 49 year old I've ever known. People like Monty Beisel and Mike Tyson paid him to train them.

He could have lived with me for free and gotten my fat ass back into fighting shape if I had only known.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Damn man that sucks.  I'm sorry for your loss.

• Like 1

Sorry for your loss, brother. It's one of the toughest things to deal with.  My heart goes out to ya.

For Surly, not towards the OP...  Put the suicide hotline in your phone: 800-273-8255 for others, but also for yourself.

FYI- September is Suicide Awareness Month( as if it's not a 12 month deal, but i digress.)   There are Out of the Darkness Walks around the country scheduled for September/October to support American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.  Just click on the site if you might be interested in supporting an organization that drives awareness and works towards prevention.

https://afsp.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=cms.page&id=1385&eventID=5544

Edited by Iceman